who is the lefitst version of pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori
renegadetribune.com/neoreaction-nrx-still-conspiring-abolish-white-race/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/timothy-morton-anthropocene-philosopher
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zizek obv

no i mean accelerationist leftists, not the version of him on the left in terms of cultural niche

Nick Land is the leftist version of Nick Land. check out his essay on Kant. Initially the dude looked to trannies and 3rd world immigration as the pathway to full meltdown, then something happened: he may hav4e pussied out, or maybe is banking on Peter Thiel and Mencius Moldbug, they might be planning something, who knows?

yeah but theres a specific guy people refer to, i just cant remember his name

Zizek isn't a Deleuzian you retards

You should be able to find it. I've found articles on them. I remember one headline: degrowth and accelerationism strange bedfellows. Not sure if that one includes names.

Laboria Cuboniks

Nick Land's wife who is a fem/acc

his wife is a vanilla leftist

Mark Zuckerburg.

>who knows?
We do? he did enough drugs that he met a fucking undead Lich god thing and tapped into the Necronomicon.

I'm not even joking.

What the fuck is nick land's wife the person behind xenofeminism?

Zizek is a crypto-accelerationist
Irrelevant

>Zizek is a crypto-accelerationist
>his literal direct advice to Syriza was to make modest feasible demands to the EU

OP wasn't specific at all you cunt

>then something happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori

Is being a Marxist Lacanian really all that different tho? You've bought into so many levels of bullshit to arrive at either.

This guy

and Moldbug, Thiel and Musk are friends irl. There's only a thin line between Elon 'le reddit man' Musk and Nick Land in his era of meth driven delirium. Somewhere along the way, we became numb to the destructive, psychotic nature of civilisation, Land deserves credit, if only for reminding us of the chaos that underlies the fragile pretence of normalcy.

/thread

I wonder how she reconciles his twitter with her views. Or maybe she's not even aware of his twitter?

If you love Nick Land at all, go here and vote in the poll to add him to the Veeky Forums roster AT ONCE, GOGOGO!

She's married to fucking Nick Land, I'm hazing a guess she has a high amount of tolerance

Peter Thiel looks like one of those psychic-vampires Alex Jones warned me about

Has Moldbug ever commented on Land's elaboration of his work?

proof?

Duh

ah, of course!

>accelerationist leftists
does this even compute

I know plenty. They're fucking annoying and think they're ahead of the curb. Accelerationism - as far as I know - is about using capitalism against itself... like allowing more crashes to happen, etc.

renegadetribune.com/neoreaction-nrx-still-conspiring-abolish-white-race/
Why did it take me so long to find this gold mine of an article?

The Venus Project guy, he's ded.
There's that Joseph guy

Mark Fisher?

He has sadly been deleted from this timeline.

jehu

>IQ fetishist marries a jew and worships jews
no surprise here

Accelerationism is not about using Capital if you go by Land; quite on the contrary, it involves realizing Capital is an emergent effect of societies (giving it a capital C to stand it out as an individual property in itself), and it has its own drive, and all we can do is hopelessly accelerate towards that drive, like the conscious brain who voluntarily kills its own cells because it gives a rush of dopamine if it takes more drugs.

Why can't Nick be considered Leftist?

>Why can't Nick be considered Leftist?

He's very much against central planning.

Which goes against leftist how?

ケック

LAND WAS NEVER A LEFTIST YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

>Somewhere along the way, we became numb to the destructive, psychotic nature of civilisation, Land deserves credit, if only for reminding us of the chaos that underlies the fragile pretence of normalcy.

Left-wing solutions typically involve decisions being made by some central body.

Antonio Negri is considered an accelerationist. He's a Deleuzian and his writing partner (?) Michael Hardt translated Deleuze into English. In fact Zizek even criticizes Toni Negri's accelerationism.

Timothy Morton

>using the left/right dichotomy for philosophers like Land

because his views are far-right albeit idiosyncratic

>Timothy Morton
ecofag and Björk fan
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/timothy-morton-anthropocene-philosopher
but still better than Grimes

Yes, but he has a certain inhumanity that reminds me of Land.

>left = trannies and thirdworlders
The Russian Revolution was a mistake.

can seriously no one answer this man's question, im also curious and have seen specific names thrown about before

f

It begs the question, would a "trannies against thirdworlders" movement be left or right?

>looking at pictures of authors instead of reading their work

Right. The right isn't fundamentally against brown, so much as it is against brown people not being in their own countries.

Ha, Peter Joseph, forgot he exists. Just checked his Twitter, he's still banging on about the same old nonsense.

Um
This isn't true right..?
I can't imagine Land is capable of maintaining personal relationships

I'm starting to think the white nationalists are actually becoming a problem.

>Zizek is a crypto-accelerationist
>promotes Trump, the reactionary candidate, instead of Hilary, the accelerationist candidate
yeah, that makes no sense

desu Alex Jones does a good introduction to Nick Land
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

what does this guy believe in then apart from eggs?

neoliberalism is not a path of acceleration, my friend.

He supported Trump because it meant the most change. Hillary is more of the same.

how is neoliberalism, international markets, regime building and dissolving national borders not the path of accelerating global capitalist dynamics? hating brown people and strong borders accelerates nothing, it's a knee-jerk reaction going back to a previous status

>He supported Trump because it meant the most change. Hillary is more of the same.
how are strong borders more change than dissolving borders and exploding the labor market with people from all over the globe

yeah he seems a little like he doesnt believe himself

Please my friend disregard any education you received in the United States of America.

memes aside, and even if there are different leftist theories, they pretty much amount to "people magically getting together" or they don't scale when there's more that 5 people around

you can say whatever you want of fucking commies but at least they tried something that was implementable in the real world, even if what they implemented was fucking hell

anarchism always turns into a whirlwind of purity tests that lead nowhere, not even hell

DAMN!

These retards think "neoliberalism" means idpol. Trump is himself one of the most neoliberal cunts to ever grace this earth, so much that even Kissinger, neoliberalism's main goblin, came out of whatever pit of hell he inhabits to greet the bastard on 4 years of unrestricted destruction of human life.

the issue is that democracy & neoliberalism is not a good or efficient way to organize power. to embrace populism is to accelerate the system's flaws into a point of collapse. stability is bad. unorthodox and novel possibilities ought to be explored.
not "most neoliberal", but essentially true.
1) state capitalism isn't inherently bad.
2) most attempts at communism have been sabotaged by CIA.
3) anarchism is a plague
4) argument of "communism doesn't work in real life" is misunderstanding the entire point of the conversation and a terrible misreading of marx.

what flaws does populism accelerate? seriously does any one of you actually know what accelerationism means or what are capitalist dynamics?

acceleration doesn't mean "right wing" necessarily, current corporate interests happen to align with the open borders leftist policy

if you don't think democracy is flawed, then why the hell don't you decry accelerationism as evil?

democracy's flaw is essentially the tragedy of the commons. i will pick whats good for me while fucking over everyone else. prisoner's dilemma ect. capitalism works by the exact same dynamic. consolidation of capital at the cost of values ect. the capital+ always comes at the cost of liquidating some non-capital resource (eg. human values).

of course. I believe u/acc is the ""correct"" path. For now though, r/acc has correctly identified Islam as one of Deleuze's hyperfascist black holes, and action has to be taken against it. I read both contemporary and old Land like I would read Machiavelli.