Any good book about a lonely pathetic man falling in love and getting obsessed with a teenager?

Any good book about a lonely pathetic man falling in love and getting obsessed with a teenager?
Already read Lolita.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4-L8htRl7k
youtu.be/TRvgJ7GGceg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Houllebecq deals with it a lot, but it's strictly sexual attraction
The Enchantress
Laughter In the Dark (prose isn't very good)
BannanaFish
That Thomas Mann story (gaay)
That shitty twitter story posted here last month
Stoner?

Gabriel Garcia Marquez touch upon it both in 100 Years of Solitude and Love in the Time of Cholera, but the books are not about it.

How is he in general?

100 years of solitude is among "the canon"

Death in Venice

My diary despu

House of the Sleeping Beauties by Kawabata is what you are looking for.

idk trainspotting is this but the other way around.

Ciara is me but a she desu

is a hebephile someone into qt jewesses?

The Blue Flower. Although the man is Novalis, and fairly young himself. Great book.

The Sorrows of Young Werther

Hebephilia is attraction to teenagers, differentiated from pedophilia, which is attraction to prepubescent children. Both would still be classed as pedophilia under the law in most western countries.

In Cholera, terrfic novel, is the other way around, a girl who was molested by her uncle, the protagonist, commits suicide because of him( or something like that). However, that's indeed a small part of the story and is a little bit irrelevant to the narrative.

Lol, I had forgotten that this chart existed.

Petrarka's love poetry is adressed to a 13 yo girl

Read Death in Venice by Thomas Mann

So what do I have then?

In this case it is anyway

Aggie told me she was 18

someone that is sexually aroused by jews would be considered a herpetophile.

>bananafish
Salinger just wanted you to think that the soldier was a pedo to be risque in the new yorker

My next novel "Agatha".

is there any gothic lit with this theme? like a central one, not just thrown in as a side theme?

Are you the guy who got banned from her channel and keeps making sad shoegaze videos?

No.
Can you share one of those videos?

Someone once posted a link to a story like that a long time ago. It was sort of like a journal documenting the author's experience with the younger sister of a girl he had crushed on for years. The family of those two girls had moved to somewhere in South Americs iirc and the relationship developed when the author went to work for their dad for a summer or something like that. It wasn't half bad. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

youtu.be/v4-L8htRl7k

He deleted most of the videos but here ya go

Fucking knew I was patrician

youtu.be/TRvgJ7GGceg
Holy shit man

He's probably the one who makes thread about her in /mu/.

When is she going to post a video again? I'm not autistic enough to watch her livestreams.

is she related to Postrock Sister™?

IIRC the protag of Papillon shags some 12-yo native kid in the Amazon.

yeah youre fucking wrong m8. Read the actual book.

Wait so this is you???

The Liliad

Shit taste in shoegaze

You mean liike him?

>Liliad
mastur bait

all shoegaze is shit

He never fucked Iris, he saved her from a lifetime of prostitution. He is the opposite of pedophile.

edge

That's what he said.

Cat Person

Who is pic related?

he's not a pedo, but he did look like he was half considering fucking iris when she grabbed his belt in that one scene. still even if he did, pedo isn't the correct terminology.

An angel! Of quality

O my god who can blame an user for falling in love with her

Damn, men truly are pathetic beings

>bananafish
why post on Veeky Forums if you're illiterate?

suicidal thoughts, I'd hope

took one google search to get the joke

Don't fault me, I type without spellcheck- for the excitement! And yes that was a dash- hah!

you misunderstand the purpose of my greentexting

WHO IS THIS

mai waifu

name...........................

Shes Irish isn't she?

>The cover art on tampa
Lewd

If you're new enough to not find out in a couple seconds than you shouldn't know desu

she is my angel, my muse

Then*

its okay to have a semi-ironic folder dedicated to her, right?

>muh secret club

How did Nabokov get away with writing a book about pedophilia in the first place? I understand that the author's voices does not have to be in a work of fiction but was no one a bit alarmed about how descriptive and detailed the character's mind was written?
I at least was. I'm just curious. I'm not trying to write Nabokov off as a secret/repressed pedo but you can argue for someone who isn't he sure does have a lot insight into a pedo's feelings. Perhaps who knew someone who like that.
I'm surprised no one accused him of this in his life time.

>0492023
>
>all shoegaze is shit
All right back to /tv/ guys
OI swear you pedos always come out in packs.

This girl is under 10?

>18 almost 19
>pedo
Amerimutts everyone

Knausgaard's first novel, don't remember its name. He wrote it before My Struggle

Aggie is 18

browse /r9k/ for a few days and you will find out in aprox 1-9 hours.

Why do you want to know, she makes youtube videos, would you watch them, all?

On a scale from 1-100 how much of a beta orbiter virgin are you?

Stop senpai

Well, shit she looks like it but I guess she's very petite. On the subject of pedophilia, do you think Hambert's approach can work for the most part?
I'm always skeptical of the idea of pedos who go out with very petite, childlike looking girls as a sublimation of their interest in children. On one hand it is a good way to suppress their pedophilia so they don't hurt kids but what about if they have children? Will they subdue themselves or will their attraction sometimes lead them to pursue their children?
Should all pedos just be alone?

What an ugly little trog.

just look up agatha on youtube

Have a new one my friend with patrician taste, I screencapped this myself

why did this originally good thread get derailed into agathaposting?

Pedos should just be executed desu

Aggiefriends are autistic

We're all autistic, friend.

>why did this originally good thread
>Any good book about a lonely pathetic man falling in love and getting obsessed with a teenager?

This thread was literally designed to fall into aggieposting

Maybe, but when I said alone, I meant put down in the registry and thus, never allowed to marry/be in relationships.
Unless, they receive counseling/prove their willingness to suppress their attractions perhaps.

thanks my brethern

Do incels obsess with this girl because she's ugly, or despite of it?

because she’s ugly and incels skew towards being attracted to ugly, neotenous, mentally ill women who are sterile

Lewis Carroll was not a pedo. Taking pictures of naked little girls was just in vogue at the time in England.

where does the incel thing come from, in just appeared out of nowhere a couple of months ago, is it from /r9k/?

>Aggieposting on Veeky Forums
We're out here?

It's from reddit. It leaked here through /pol/eddit