Why can't this old fuck stop talking about bulls?

Why can't this old fuck stop talking about bulls?

Because he was a masculine macho manly man and needed everyone to know it.

Lol what

I assume you're referring to The Sun Also Rises, but I'm not sure because this is an effortless post

>Literally a masterpiece
>Some of the best dialogue, metaphor, humor ever written, at least in the American canon
>Not pretentious, plot very easy to follow as well
>Brett Ashley is a great character
>The fiesta is one of the greatest scenes ever

>Why are there so many bullls and masculinityyy

I can't help you, user

TSAR is without a doubt his worst book. His primary literary achievement is For Whom The Bell Tolls

I enjoyed both, but to say TSAR is his worst book is silly. It's the book he's most famous for

I think that says more about the people who read him than the book itself

I've never hated any character more than Brett Ashley fuck that roastie cunt

Do you mean the bull bull, the jew bull or the toreador bull?

Or whatever other guy fucked his girl, I couldn't keep count. Some type of Count?

My favourite part was drink Bill pushing him to buy a stuffed dog in Paris and later the comfy fishing trip in the Pyrenees also with Bill.

Based Bill.

Welcome to the contemporary Western world dude. Some women are promiscuous. If you don't like them don't hang out with them, no need to hate

because he was PAINFULLY gay.
like, chill out and stop creeping on Fitzgerald

"Here's a taxidermist's," Bill said. "Want to buy anything? Nice stuffed dog?"
"Come on," I said. "You're pie-eyed."
"Pretty nice stuffed dogs," Bill said. "Certainly brighten up your flat."
"Come on."
"Just one stuffed dog. I can take 'em or leave 'em alone. But listen, Jake. Just one stuffed dog."
"Come on."
"Mean everything in the world to you after you bought it. Simple exchange of values. You give them money.
They give you a stuffed dog."
"We'll get one on the way back."
"All right. Have it your own way. Road to hell paved with unbought stuffed dogs. Not my fault."

Amen to Based Bill

Welcome to the contemporary Western world dude. Some men hate. If you don't like them don't hang out with them, no need to tell them how to live their lives any more than the whores you defend.

he was henry rollins tier repressed

Don't worry, nobody wants to hang out with you

I hate pretty much everything about Hemingway's style.
I thought he would be fun to read because he has a reputation as a badass, but his stories are just a hard slog to get through.
And he's nowhere near as complex and deep as people seem to think he is.

>insults roastie cunt
>"whores you defend"
Honestly Brett is the archetype of everything wrong with the modern woman and I am in no way defending her (and fuck anyone who acts like her irl)

>badass

>he's nowhere near as complex and deep as people seem to think he is.
Hmmmmmmm surely we aren't projecting are we......

all this talk of dogs makes me want chinese food

>I assume you're referring to The Sun Also Rises
theres a lot of bull action in for whomst the bell rang, aswell. i havent read more than these though.