Your post makes you sound incredibly stupid

Your post makes you sound incredibly stupid.

what does patron of bronte society entail? im not reading that shit you shill

And does 'Row' imply a bunch of old white dudes in some 'chamber' hoo-ing and haw-ing and yip-ing and nay-ing and here-thee-ing and grumble-ing

Hello mister Big Black Cock shill

>that is literally a model in Bongland

Sauce?

lilly...easy on the bangers and mash

Those inbred islander genetics
And a generous helping of fetal alcohol syndrome

what are you gay?

a model with a double first in history of art from Cambridge, no less

in america there are millions of those and they are called maybe 6's

She has the head of a 5'1" tall chav on a models body. So weird

>nu-patron mouth

Guy actually sounds like a pretentious dick in my opinion.

>"The central question should be, what would Emily Bronte think if she found that the role of chief 'artist' and organiser in her celebratory year was a supermodel?"

It's nothing about the woman's personal achievements, ambitions, intelligence, and talents or lack theerof -- no, it's just that she's a supermodel. What a pretentious cunt, I'm amused that he's wallowing in his own anger miserably. Cole actually sounds somewhat literate and articulate, too, in this statement she makes:

2018 offers us both the 100th anniversary of women's suffrage in the UK, and the 200th anniversary of Emily Bronte's birth, so it feels poignant to begin the year on the topic of prejudice.

Emily Bronte, whose extraordinary novel Wuthering Heights has stirred the world for over 150 years, published her work under an androgynous pseudonym: Ellis Bell.

Writing in 1850, Charlotte Bronte explained why she and her sisters Emily and Anne all used pseudonyms: "We did not like to declare ourselves women, because we had a vague impression that authoresses are liable to be looked on with prejudice."

When I was asked by the Bronte Parsonage Museum to work on a piece to commemorate Emily Bronte's birth, I immediately thought of Emily's pseudonym, and what that gesture represented.

Why could a woman not publish under her own name? What was life like for women living in the UK in the 19th Century? What circumstances would also give rise to a child being found abandoned in a city in the 18th Century, as Heathcliff was?

Now I find myself wondering, fleetingly, if I should present the short film I am working on for the Bronte Parsonage Museum under a pseudonym myself, so that it will be judged on its own merits, rather than on my name, my gender, my image or my teenage decisions.

I would not be so presumptuous as to guess Emily's reaction to my appointment as a creative partner at the museum, were she alive today. Yet I respect her intellect and integrity enough to believe that she would not judge any piece of work on name alone.

In the meantime I am excited to see how much Emily still means to so many people, and I welcome 2018 to celebrate her.

Also

>Cole attended Hallfield Primary School, the Sylvia Young Theatre School, and St Marylebone School.[11][12] At Latymer Upper School, where she completed her sixth form studies, she achieved A grades in her A-levels in English, politics, and philosophy and ethics.[11][13]

>She gained a place to read Social and Political Sciences at King's College, Cambridge in 2006, deferring entry twice.[13][14] In 2008 she switched to history of art and graduated in 2011 with a double first.[15]

I'm usually all for disliking vapidity and dumbing down high culture, but she is actually not some awful choice. This guy is just a pretentious whiny effeminate curmudgeonly cunt.

>This guy is just a pretentious whiny effeminate curmudgeonly cunt.
yeah I agree, I feel like Bronte would be like, who the fuck is this schmuck and why does he need to have anything to do with my writing

dime piece

she is very beautiful, pretty, doll like, like an antiquity painting, unique, rare, beyond human, alien, angelic

>The central question should be, what would Emily Bronte think if she found that the role of chief 'artist' and organiser in her celebratory year was a supermodel?"
Whats hilarious is I think Bronte would by far prefer Lilly than this guy, seriously, I cannot imagine Bronte liking him more than her

Oi guv'ner can you spare a tuppence? I arven't had a glass of gin in three hours!

>doughy moon face

>shrill british cunt rays beaming through the screen
>"SET UP... YOU'RE GONNA GET SET UP FOR ALL AGES"

>twiggy alien body and no ass

>MK Ultra fuck doll lolita model

Dude, take it easy

Now I am

>>"The central question should be, what would Emily Bronte think if she found that the role of chief 'artist' and organiser in her celebratory year was a supermodel?"
hahahahhaha this sentence is like how to make chicks hate you 101. props to this guy for finding the most effective way to run himself out of there

you sound like a faggot user