Is this the most Nietzschean scene in cinematic history?

Is this the most Nietzschean scene in cinematic history?

what "flick"?

What, no

In what way?

Eyes Wide Shut

Kubrick couldn't make humans seem realistic.

Aristocratic, Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power within all of us?

That scene is not real.

lol imagine thinking humans are real

How Do We Know If Our Eyes Are Real?

That's dionysian you stupid fuck

This is why you start with the Greeks and don't just pick up Nietzsche like every other stupid undergrad

thats not Nietzschean you fucking mongoloid

this is

Imagine being Kline in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with the stanky musk of your man feet enveloping my lungs."

Thanks

I just lost my job at a major publishing company scouting instagram for new and exciting poets.

blue board, asshole

>a publishing company that doesn't recognize Kubrick's films as art

You dodged a bullet desu senpai

What sort of fantasy world do you live in? There are countless human beings who are just as cold and heartless as Kubrick's characters.

>2deep4u fedora bullshit
Don't pretend like babby's first philosopher can't be encapsulated or that his thoughts run any deeper than that.

Git gud.

>publishing company
>The natural human body is heathen!

You are literally retarded if you honestly think that is what Nietzsche was about. Like, literally retarded.

thought this was a Greenaway film at first

No, this is

>instagram
>exciting poets

no, the scene where al pacino sees the blond girl for the first time in scar face is (not really, the audition song in phantom of the paradise is)

That's the exact opposite of Nietzsche. That's more Epicurus.

he wants to look tough but his posture is really awkward and unnatural

Bill Wilson is above nature

how is it Nietzschean

you deserved it. i'm happy for you.

actually, i'm happy at you.

lol

who?

CIA strives for greatness but is not able to overcome himself. He wants to tame the scariest monsters. He flies above mountains but in the end he fails. Bane symbolizes the Spirit of Gravity that defeats defeats CIA in his final struggle, and drags him to his demise in the abyss.

>Epicurus is the exact opposite of Nietzsche

so it's from a Batman flick? pathetic

bait

If this is bait then it's genuinely the first bait that's ever pissed me off in my many years here

>everyone on a literature board eats up american pop culture

No, this is.

>tfw not rich and powerful enough to participate in mass ritualistic orgies of hot slave women

what was he about then, name one thing

No.

Don't post in my thread then if you're not contributing.

I post my seed into your mom.

Your shitpost unwittingly probably contributed to a decent understanding of Nietzsche's philosophy than an actual effort by you ever would.

You did not understand it was a metaphor for global flashy uninspired decadence of the middle and higher classes who lost all their morals, and the movie itself was Kubrick hammering good old traditional values into empty heads of clueless moviegoers?

Where's a place for the N word here?

That wasn't even me, you shitmeister.

No, because that user, said
>Aristocratic, Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power within all of us?"

is
>You are literally retarded if you honestly think that is what Nietzsche was about. Like, literally retarded.

his shit post contains those elements I think. I asked if they can say one (1) thing Nietszhe was about then, and they could not. They have subsequently been permabanned for their imbeciliality

NAME ONE THING HE WAS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! NOWWW!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You are literally retarded if you honestly think that is what Nietzsche was about. Like, literally retarded.

>Aristocratic, Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power within all of us

WHAT WAS HE ABOUT THEN, IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER WE MUST ASSUME YOUR ORIGINAL RESPONSE WAS UNSUPPORTED, UNILLUMINATED, UNTRUE, UNCONFIDENT, UNCORRECT, UNUNRETARDED, UNUNFAGGOT

>I asked if they can say one (1) thing Nietszhe was about then, and they could not.
No.
>NAME ONE THING HE WAS ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! NOWWW!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.
>WHAT WAS HE ABOUT THEN, IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER WE MUST ASSUME YOUR ORIGINAL RESPONSE WAS UNSUPPORTED, UNILLUMINATED, UNTRUE, UNCONFIDENT, UNCORRECT, UNUNRETARDED, UNUNFAGGOT
No.

For damn sure he wouldnt advocate following a cult and wonton unprotected sex with masked strangers.

He's more of a make your own rulez type of kid.

but Nietzsche rejects nihilism

Wanton* although wonton sex sounds good.

He'd definitely advocate for being at the top of society and doing what ever the fuck you want within that aristocratic society though.

You think you some kind of faggot literateur, faggot?

jesus christ the state of Veeky Forums is utterly deplorable

Yes, as a matter of fact I do consider myself a literateur.
Now there's something on which we can agree.

DUDE... THIS IS FUCKING (DOUBLE CAPS...I WISH) EBIN!!!! SHITPOST TROLLING BAIT.... YOU ARE A FUCKING (TRIPPLE CAPS) FUCKING EBBBBIINNNN LEGEND... I AM SOOOOOOOOO BUTTHURT XXXDDDDD

YOU DID IT....HOLY...... YOU ARE DOING IT...RIGHT NOW..... THIS IS IT.... THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ..... YOU DID IT.... I HOPE YOU ARE SMILING... I HOPE YOU ARE PATTING YOURSELF ON THE BACK..... YOU REALLY DID IT.... THIS IS IT.....

Okay.

It's as much related to Nietzsche as LaVeyan Satanism is, i.e. it's not. This is what happens when pseudo-intellectuals attempt to understand a philosopher.

explain, your not explaining.

Nietzschean wrote about these things and championed them: Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power

also Nietzschean supposedly went to whore houses, and liked sex

>implying LaVeyan Satanism wasn't strongly inspired by Nietzsche

>your not explaining
>Dionysian
Explaining would be like casting pearls before swine. How about you actually fucking read some Nietzsche? Maybe, with some commentaries since seemingly you're so daft.

Are you a fucking mongoloid?

I have, which is why I am certain your stance is incorrect, and you cannot and have not provided a single iota of substance to suggest your stance has anything to do with correctness.

Nietsche dug Dionysis... did he not? Please just answer this question so I can stop responding to you

>Nietzschean wrote about these things and championed them: Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power
That is not justification for forming a fucking college fraternity level edgy cult designed to resurrect a silly occult student's imagination of what enlightened pagan life was like. This is a batshit insane reduction bordering on parody of the man. Please, at least TRY to read him and go through the standard texts in a Philosophy 101 course, at least. Then you'll see how absurd your assertion is.

Nietzsche wouldn't support such degeneracy.

>my reading of nietzsche is right and applies to my understanding and life (I happen to be an ubermensch par exellance, according to my perfect correct understanding of the entirety of his output) and everyone else is wrong!!!!!

You'll never make it with that attitude. Enjoy your insultingly rudimentary understanding of one of the most complex philosophers in history.

he's right tho

>my reading of nietzsche is right and applies to my understanding and life (I happen to be an ubermensch par exellance, according to my perfect correct understanding of the entirety of his output) and everyone else is wrong!!!!!

>he's right tho
he didnt make a single point suggesting that was the case, so I dont know one what grounds you are making that assumption

you are the one who brought up Lavey satanism.. now you are using that as an argument as to why the user who said Nietzsche was about
"Aristocratic, Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature and the will to power within all of us?"

Was wrong?

You are so lost and out of the loop. Rich people dressing up having sex with supermodels once in a while or every other night, why would Nietszche be against this? Why was Nietszche not Dionysian and about will to power?

You're just an idiot, and also managed to miss what you're getting criticized for.

>Nietzschean wrote about these things and championed them: Dionysian, an acceptance of human nature
NIETZSCHE DID NOT CREATE DIONYSIAN REVELRY YOU STUPID FUCK READ THE GREEKS
People like you are the reason I don't say Nietzsche is one of my favorite writers

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

No one has actually contributed to the thread in a substantial way if you read it carefully. No one has offered a good critique of what I said besides "you're wrong." Saying you're wrong is not a valid critique.

>implying Nietzsche wasn't a fan of your standard fuck party

This scene has to be the worst "high acting" in movie history.

Anyone have the deodorant webm?

underrated post

almost literal filicide, also patricide in a way. kills chris then fucks his missus as he lies in his fresh grave

alpha as fuc

See
You're so off mark there's nothing to really argue, okay how about this.
Masked orgies are not "the most Nietzschean", what you are describing is Dionysian, a Greek term used by Nietzsche, that's one facet of his thought, a scene potraying that is not the most Nietzschean thing ever. This kind of ignorance happens all the time with Nietzsche, so it's extra annoying, I encourage you to lurk more because you sound like an idiot.

I never claimed that he created the idea of a Dionysian revelry though. I did imply that the scene was an affirmation of life and the creative forces of nature, i.e, cum and sex.

you are one of the worst 'arguers' I have ever seen on this site, strawman galore, holy shit you are retarded, fuck you, fuck you.

And I know I am retarded for arguing with a clown troll...but fuck you.

Where did I say Nietzsche created dionysian revelry...you stupid fucking alhfkjdshgjkdsjklfjdlfjla

>t. doesn’t understand dionysus or nietzsche

>Would daddy Nietzsche approve of me, you guys?
This thread and all Nietzsche threads and discussions always and ever.

Wait, I forgot I wasn't supposed the Nigger's bullshit because it was all le Myth. Sorry.

PS: Please tell me how I didn't understand Nietzsche.