So who has this in their preorder?

So who has this in their preorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/michael-wolff-says-donald-trump-least-credible-person-who-has-n834921
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy

EPUB WHEN

By the time it hits, all the juicy stuff will be known

It'll be funny seeing Trump go full damage control.

Never going to happen you fucking retard. The point of the Trump presidency is a giant middle finger to everyone in America and you. You especially. Fuck you for voting against him. Fuck you for voting for him

been out of orbit for a while
give me a quick run down of all the juicy stuff about trump et al that is commonly known

The book version of a lefty /pol/ infographic.

It figures that Veeky Forums of all places would be interested in reading a book full of lies and half-truths. Why bother reading it if everything you read has more than a 80% chance of being wrong? Seriously this criticism has been made against Wolff for his entire career its not like it just started with this book.

Its gonna be good as "What Happened"?

wtf is with people not using manners, I'm not your assistant you dumb shit, look it up if you want to know

>Why bother reading it if everything you read has more than a 80% chance of being wrong?
it's a fiction board

What's funny about the Trump presidency is because the media focuses on the negative aspects, he calls it fake news, treats them with contempt, and lies and fucks around with them all the more so he can point at what they report and say 'see?'

You're a dolt if you think that is actually from Hillary's Damage Control: My Diary.

holy shit is that actually in the book

d.d..d..d..damage control

"Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!"

>Steve Bannon says Donald Trump Jr. will 'crack like an egg' under Russia investigation pressure

a false non fiction book is completely different than a fiction book. fiction is neither true or false

>some faggot jew with a history of inventing quotes said that Steve Bannon said that Donald Trump Jr. will 'crack like an egg' under Russia investigation pressure

9/11

Why bother trying to stop publication ?

why not? that is what libel laws are for

>he thinks things can be true in a world where rampant miscommunication on all levels is its very infrastructure

Fuck Richard Spencer, I hope his boyfriend beats him on the regular

>It figures that Veeky Forums of all places would be interested in reading a book full of lies and half-truths.
It's not out, how do you know it's 'full of lies' if you haven't read it?

Because excerpts have already been released from the book.

Because its a 'bunch of lies by a nobody'

who are you quoting? also libel laws apply to lies so what is your point? and obviously they are not a nobody, it is getting massive attention

>Trump says something is full of lies
>I believe Trump!

straw man. I know that trump lies a lot and nothing in my post suggested I believe what he says

My point is if its lies, why would you want to stop it, who'd care? Well yeah Trump would.
>something is critical of me
>its wrong, lies, etc

How do you stand up for him at this point

Trump has the money and lawyers to show that the book contains libel. He also seems to enjoy suing people. I think that we will know if the book contains falsehoods in due time.

Because noting bad about Trump can be true

They have no proof that Trump himself was working with muh Russia so they have to slander him by calling him a retard. It basically feeds into the mainstream narrative that Trump is some grand Russian crime kingpin who's also somehow a mongoloid who can't spell his own name.

>I think that we will know if the book contains falsehoods in due time
I wouldn't be so sure. We are after all still carrying on both the Russia investigation and the email scandal.

>My point is if its lies, why would you want to stop it, who'd care? Well yeah Trump would.
that is literally the point of libel laws how dense are you?

Excerpts from the book have already proven to be lies so its not like this is just speculation at this point.

Obviously people who believe in the lies are going to thing badly of him for wanting to stop the publication of more lies. That doesn't mean he shouldn't use the libel laws to his advantage.

So you judge the entire book from some excerpts, the veracity of which hasn't been fully determined? That's weak, user

Why bring libel laws into it when Trump doesn't even know what's in the book

>waaah they are criticising my daddy

Full on damage control mode for /pol/ tonight

Because the excerpts from the book have already proven to be libelous, so even if the rest of the book is true (which it most likely won't be) that's enough to use libel laws against.

Where do they come from, what kind of person is Team Trump?

Vid of author

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/michael-wolff-says-donald-trump-least-credible-person-who-has-n834921

>So you judge the entire book from some excerpts
Have you heard of inferential statistics? Its not absurd to guess that the sample of stuff from the book is representative of the whole book. Even if its not its his reaction is still appropriate because quantity of lies is not the most important thing in those cases.

See above.

What are the lies? I'm not being a smartass. I'm just curious. I haven't paid attention to his presidency at all.

Come on, my point is Trump hates it 'cause it's most likely true.
The staffers refer to him as a child. What's he going to do ask them and what are they going to say?
Proven to libelous, give me a break

They're not presenting any legitimate criticisms (of which there are plenty to be presented) but it's just full of shit like "Trump can't read" or "Trump's an idiot who did this as a joke" so the book gets attention from morons who are convinced by the media that Trump is basically the Anti-Christ who can do no right

Off the top of my head. Claims that Trump did not want to win and was scared when he won the election. Claims that one of the top members of his administration knew nothing of immigration laws and used the internet to search for info. Claims that Ivanka agreed to run for president before Don Jr.

I really don't understand how a conservative could support this man. He is a spit in the face of all conservative ideals and principles

And my point is that the guy who wrote the book has a record of pulling quotes out his ass for his entire career so half the stuff in the book probably isn't true anyway which means it's just libel to get shekels from desperate anti-Trumpers

>people don't respect me irl so I assume I'm also being disrespected by user
take it easy bro, just thought you could give a few sentences comprising your thoughts on the matter - maybe 3-5 mins of effort if you don't autistically make a big deal of checking and rechecking your writing.
here's an e-handjob for your pain and suffering

If you look at what he actually did in his term it was the most successful years for conservatives in a long time. Just because he verbally spits in the face of those ideals doesn't mean he's not actually doing those things in office

>years
year*

kek
it was right the first time user

Because he's the shiny distraction while the actual conservatives carry out their agenda.

Only liberals and losers have ideals or principles.

When someone says 'do this for me' to you, you're happy to go do it? I don't 'cause I'm not a bitch

None of those sound too far-fetched to me, though they do sound difficult to confirm or deny.
Did you see his reaction on election night and the day after? And all the talk of how "nobody knew it was this hard, folks?" The idea that he only wanted to nearly win in order to build his brand and possibly kick off something like Trump TV seems plausible.
Because of what, a terribly planned tax bill? The damage he's done by installing people like Betsy Devos and just degrading the position of the presidency in every possible shameful way he can outweighs that by a long shot.

I don't know the author's past but the book wouldn't have got the attention it had if relentless fact checkers in the media had sniffed lies. They very rarely screw up 'cause it makes them look stupid

he hasn't even been president for 1 year yet. that's all I meant

yeah the lies are gaining a lot of traction because they "seem" like they could be true. just because they seem like they could be true to some people doesn't mean they are. not to mention the fact that the top aid actually worked on immigration policy for years so of course he knew about it.

and lol at you thinking the tax bill is all he's done that conservatives like. he has appointed tons of conservative judges and one to the supreme court, he has done a lot of deregulation, he has cut spending, he has pushed forward on projects reps loved but dems hated for environmental reasons, etc

>still no download
Unbelievable

On what basis do you assume they're lies? What evidence do you have to judge either way?

He spent a year and a half of his life and millions of his own dollars travelling the country giving hundreds of speeches throughout that time and defeated ~20 other candidates who all wanted the same job. In no universe is it plausible that he did not want to win.

see

If you look it up he was into the post run fame, brand opportunities etc, he probably started wanting to win then lost interest

>If you look it up he was into the post run fame, brand opportunities etc
how about provide a citation instead of resting your post on such a big claim without providing any reason to believe it

all you have to do is google those words in 'news' also 'even if i lose i win'

the only article I see of that points back to this very same book we're talking about.

You only have to look up Brexit to know what people who had a potential loss planned out way better than they had a win. Like Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage who both banked on Brexit failing, letting them stay around as near martyred champions of the people who stood against evil Brussels. Instead they won and neither wanted to actually deal with the result; Boris Johnson absolutely didn't want to go near leadership, and Nigel Farage fucking retired right after his party's only real victory.

>As the campaign came to an end, Trump himself was sanguine. His ultimate goal, after all, had never been to win. “I can be the most famous man in the world,” he had told his aide Sam Nunberg at the outset of the race. His longtime friend Roger Ailes, the former head of Fox News, liked to say that if you want a career in television, first run for president. Now Trump, encouraged by Ailes, was floating rumors about a Trump network. It was a great future. He would come out of this campaign, Trump assured Ailes, with a far more powerful brand and untold opportunities.

“This is bigger than I ever dreamed of,” he told Ailes a week before the election. “I don’t think about losing, because it isn’t losing. We’ve totally won.”

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

>Nigel Farage fucking retired right after his party's only real victory.
because the whole point of the party was to leave the eu you dumbass. It was called the uk independence party because their whole shtick was to leave the eu

Also, even if some other group of people had a plan for what do if they lost that says nothing about Trump. What you're basically saying is this.

>X did not intend to win
>therefore Y did not want to win
nonsense

Okay it's clear I'm talking to an idiot. That article is the same one I was talking about. All of that is just from that book.

..Oh yeah I see what you're saying, we'll have to wait and see if it's real but it sounds that he might have said it, put on a brave face, and thought differently. Trump is all about winning after all

why pay for this crap
just donwloaded the epub for LULz

Nigel Farage immediately excused himself of any kind of responsibility for Brexit because he knew it could potentially fuck the country for a good while, same with Johnson. They both refused responsibility for it, and had no interest in actually leading the country through a transition they had been preaching for ages. Like a revolution led by a group of intellectuals who suddenly drop everything and run off to Malta when the former regime's finally deposed; who's left to clean up their shit? A short-sighted military junta perhaps, or someone like May who didn't actually *want* Brexit to begin with?

Stepping down from leader of the party is not refusing responsibility for it. As leader of the party he could not in anyway lead the country through that transition because his party never had that kind of power. Same applies to Johnson. Also, like I said in my last post even if what you're saying here was true it says nothing about Trump.

So the Trump presidency is some twisted form of nihilistic wish fulfillment for cowards who are too afraid to suicide? Knew it.

Nigel literally came to the US with Trump to talk about how he helped make brexit happen how is he in anyway trying to avoid responsibility?

You're confusing responsibility with culpability.

And you're confusing Nigel with Trump.

I'm not the person you have been talking to.

*cums on your belly*

you might not be that person, but you are my little twink

Has anyone actually read this book? Is it out yet? I'm curious if it's just tabloid shit or anything decent, and judging by the cover it looks like the former.

Also Trump is a monumental retard for trying to stop this book from being published, but I guess that's not news to anyone. He Streisand Effected it up to the Amazon best seller list.

>Conservatives complain about degenerates, christian values, and resort to tribalism to justify their hatred of brown people with unamerican values
>They elect the most degenerate unchristian candidate ever who sold out America to the Russians
Its not supposed to make sense. It's 12d chess ;^)

I'm reading it right now. If I find anything in the first few pages that seems worth typing out, I'll post it here.

>He Streisand Effected it up to the Amazon best seller list.
It was number 1 before Trump ever talked about it.

Here's the authors note from the beginning

thoughts?

Why are you minorities so aggressive?

>Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. those conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.
really makes you think

None of us are anything other than what we feel. I don't think of you as a little bitch, for whatever it's worth

50 pages in. It's a quick read but it doesn't feel very credible. There isn't really a way to know how much of it is 100% true and that triggers me.

I think you're a little bitch

When will this meme die? Johnson became secreatry of state after the referendum, he was a mayor before. Farage was the leader of a party with 1 (ONE) seat in the House of Commons.

why haven't you posted the dl link yet user?

I think this might be the dinner they were talking about in the news, that people questioned how Wolff knew about it but it turned out he hosted the dinner.

Trump didn't expect to become the president, most of his advisors think he's incompetent and slowly losing his mind, Ivanka aspires to be the first female president and he gets a kick out of sleeping with his friends' wives.

Hard to know if its entirely true but that detail would be difficult to make up

There is a more than 0% chance that Donald Trump once paid russian hookers to piss on a bed in Moscow that Obama once slept in.

Frog posters and retards will try to tell you otherwise, but they're lying to save face.

oh boy I didn't know there were still people who believed that. god help you user

i kno it not true because daddy trump says so and so does fox news

yes yes user everyone who disagrees with you just watches fox news. the world is black and white and you're on the side of good :)

just found it on slsk, uploading

US Embassy in Jerusalem on page 5.