What books do Chads read?

What books do Chads read?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hotdudesreading/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Entry level existentialism, Richard Wright, Thoreau, biographies, and the Great Gatsby. Definitive answer. End of thread.

Chads don't read books. They fuck that girl you were staring at in the library for literary knowledge.

Mishima, Junger, Caesar, The Greeks.

Homer mostly.

>for literary knowledge
What part of the sentence does this modify? He fucks her for literary knowledge? You were staring at her for literary knowledge?

I said end of thread.
Op, shut this post down.

Alright, you caught me. I was just making this thread ironically as a counter to those ridiculous autistic threads about what insert [normie girl here] read.

>Chads don't read books. They fuck that girl you were staring at
Most likely. Men in general read less than women, even if females(mainly girls) usually read pop shit. I'm not gay.

they don't

So all the Veeky Forumstles are chads now, huh?

I'm not a chad. And I meant for me to be staring at girls I would have to be gay.

all sorts of people don't read. Its a fringe activity

>Joe Rogan memecast
>Jordan Peterson's 12 Memes
>Bukowski poems
>Men's Health
>...
>?

Chads don't read. They write.

See for yourself

instagram.com/hotdudesreading/?hl=en

Whatever they feel like reading.

I'm not sure if being homosexual disqualifies someone from being a Chad in the eyes of the il/lit/erati but my current boyfriend is a steroid-using gym rat who plays university rugby and had enough casual sex before we shacked up that he had a schedule for his STD tests with his GP.

I've encouraged him to read and so far he's managed
>a few chapters of lord of the rings (which he then abandoned)
>some sports autobiographies and a very brief (like 20 pages) history of rugby union
>war memoir of an Australian SAS trooper who served in Iraq/Afghanistan (not finished)
>some shitty paperback gay romance (not finished)
>like five pages of A Passage to India and he only read that much because I told him it was my favourite book

Prior to meeting me he apparently didn't read at all.

So there you go. That's what Chads read.

He pretty much refuses to read the news too.

The girl explains the book to chad in exchage for his cock.

Get rid of him. If your fav book is a passage to india i know you can do better

my bookshelf desu

Veeky Forums reads Gorilla mindset, but i wouldn't know about chads.

Calling yourself alpha and manly ensures that you are not a chad. Im pretty normie, and the true chads are the ER docs i know who go mountain climbing/back country skiing in their spare time while their 9/10 wife's take care of the babies back home.

When they read, its usually audibles, and it is usually new non-fiction, business/journal work, and action novels. They would never read shit about how awesome they are, that would be beta.

they dont

Only answer ITT

Can I make myself gay? Tired of women desu. Asking for a friend

Chads don't read. Thots read milch and honey.

/thread

t. not a friend with chads