YASSS QUEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAY

So Veeky Forums, have you had a chance to pick up your copy of Why I No Longer Talk To White People About Race yet?

Hermione Granger is waiting for an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezeitgeistmovement.se/files/Lasch_Christopher_The_Culture_of_Narcissism.pdf
tikkun.org/nextgen/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Why-the-Left-Has-No-Future.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back there

Gotta love them cutie intellectuals.

Is this real? Because this is borderline-racist at this point

If minorities stop talking about race to us, doesn't that mean we won?

Yes, of course.

Pic related is the author.

>be POC
>title my generic SJW swill something provocative and condescending like "Dear White People"
>receive free marketing from outraged alt-right spheres
>rake in free cash

emma is looking seriously cute these days

A lot less stress in her life since Harvey got outed

>emma will never step on your balls and call you cis scum
why even live

peng
pure piff mush
proper fit like
bangin batty

the 2010s Identity politics-wave was a product of communicative capitalism a system which by its very nature tends towards hysteria and hyperreality. 'Black People' and 'White People' are abstractions, party to a 'National Conversation' which is nothing but a shadow puppet theatre manned by thinkpiece mongers and featuring beautiful actors posing with the sexualised woke book object. It's no longer a question of exploiting from 'outrage' but of profiting from he spectre of 'outrage'. Progs will flock to buy the book if they think it pisses off /pol/ white dudes, and vice versa. It's no longer a question of 'politics' in the 20th century sense of the word, but of libidinal engagement in social media.

bitch probably never even listened to killa cam

I have to say I don't care

>why i'm going to complain less by some black woman

fiction?

>ywn be young Daniel Radcliffe dating her because of the movies and save Emma from this destiny
She could have been so much more, lads

No she couldn't, the industry makes sure of that.

The provocative title is hard to ignore, and so is the book's cover. Seen from afar, it appears to be called Why I'm No Longer Talking About Race, which is intriguing enough on its own. You have to look closer to see To White People hiding underneath it in debossed letters. It's a striking visual representation of white people's blindness to everyday, structural racism . . . It's that boldness, that straight talk which makes this book memorable. Eddo-Lodge pushes readers to recognize that racism is a systemic problem that needs to be tackled by those who run the system.

lol

lol'd

you know how people say "you can't make this shit up"

this is one of those things where you most certainly can make shit up, and it's so obvious it hurts

npr review by the way, not my work. i wish it was though because it's funny.

>Eddo-Lodge pushes readers to recognize that racism is a systemic problem that needs to be tackled by those who run the system.
Groundbreaking stuff

Pic related was the originator of such anti-racist trickery.

HARVESTED

>minorities
56% can hardly be considered a majority. They have already won.

>the 2010s Identity politics-wave was a product of communicative capitalism a system
LOL that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. It's because jews have ramped the anti-white propaganda up, and will continue to as they get exposed through the internet.

>why i'm no longer talking
>OH THANK GOD
>...about race

damn it

Kek

>racism is a systemic problem that needs to be tackled by those who run the system.

This is a common line of argument, but I wonder, who does it benefit? 'Those who run the system' is a codeword for elite whites, who are looking for new ways to legitimise their power. ''Only white people can bring an end to white supremacy''? but what 'white people'? This is bizarre if you think about it. Imagine Marx talking about how only the benevolence of the bourgeoisie was going to bring an end to capitalism.

>intellectual
You forgot the prefix

no I haven't, i'm not wasting my time on this drivel

such a good title, yet so misleading.
"n 22 February 2014, I published a post on my blog. I titled it “Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People about Race”. It read: “I’m no longer engaging with white people on the topic of race. Not all white people, just the vast majority who refuse to accept the existence of structural racism and its symptoms." im not white, and i really think this dude got it all wrong independent of his color.

Holy shit whi*Toids btfo

>i never want to leave my comfort zone goo goo ga ga
Have you at least cut the umbilical cord yet?

>no longer talking
>about race
>an issue you are supposedly invested in

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility." - John Stuart Mill

There is a problem with culture war in America. I don't even mean specifically the blacks. Past has shown if they make a big enough stink they will get what they want; it is ingrained in them from their parents and grandparents who marched in the 60s. Freedom buses, marches, rallies, sit-ins. Except they already have equality, and more than equality under affirmative action (or positive discrimination as it is called elsewhere).

Whatever this race baiting book contains, I can guarantee you it's nothing good.

so this Brazilian philosopher im reading talks about a "existential marketing" in witch, there is not a global plan or hidden agenda on the sjw. in his views they are just dumb consumers that got a grasp of the void of meaning life can have and are desperate to buy meaning. And the market is going all the way in that with star wars inclusive content. chicken deprived of suffering meat, credit cards that are helping the woman cause etc. You just need to pick your fight and pay for it to have something to believe in. On the right well, on the conservative right they dont need it because they go to the church.

i thought this was the neechee girl at first desu pretty disappointing that she wasn't

why does everyone in this picture look like a wax sculpture?

Looks like a stiff wind can snap him in half. Are these the numales that /pol/ always talks about??

No, she's not talking to me

>Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race

>Subtitle: And How I Learned To Love Making Money Writing Books For White People To Read About Race

he's pretty much correct. Capitalism is like a great river. It doesn't have a plan, and its irresistible currents come and go. We're in a social justice high tide. Even if this author is 100% credulous in their crazy belief, there is only room on the commercial bookshelf for it because of some other work.

For example, watch Chappelle's latest stand-ups. During an intro he remarks about how great it is to see so many people, all different races and ethnicities. For a moment I thought I'd stepped into some other kind of planet. People didn't use to make these kinds or remarks. In the past, it would have been offensive or straight up autistic. But now there is currency in recognizing race, and not only in a good way.

i dont know this Chapelle dude. gonna check his videos out.

he's a comedian from the early 2000s. very smart guy, as most comedians are.

Can we talk about how literally everywhere black people go turns into a poverty and crime stricken shithole?

It's a scene that has played out throughout time and throughout nations. First Africa itself, then America, and now Europe. Wherever black people go turns into a dump.

Why does it keep happening? Why can't we talk about? What is wrong with black people?

Also I was actually really fucking disappointed when I looked closer at the book's cover.

"Why I'm No Longer Talking About Race" is actually the book we need.

You might be interested in the works of Cristopher Lasch, particularly, the culture of Narcissism.
thezeitgeistmovement.se/files/Lasch_Christopher_The_Culture_of_Narcissism.pdf

Why The Left Has No Future
tikkun.org/nextgen/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Why-the-Left-Has-No-Future.pdf

dunno im half nigger and the first philosophy teacher i had and made me fall in love with studying philosophy was black, first of his family that got out of the slums and a very cool dude also. Totally post modernist, but he got me into philosophy witch was something i will never forget.

to be clear is me

is someone else and pic related

thanks gonna check it out.

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU JUDGE A BOOK

Dave also married an Asian woman and converted to Islam in the meanwhile. He's fully invested in this shit.

While living in a safe all-white town of course.

Why isn't she talking about pace?

Your average numale (and pro-communist) weakling

>doesn't know Chappelle
He's at least #4 if not #3 all-time comedians behind Pryor and Carlin. If you've never heard of him you're probably underage

that BR sounds like he knows his shit, but its also very evident that in Western academic spheres there are all manner of marxists, postmodernists and general decontextualists who further this brand of existential choice as an extension of ideology, and they are infecting the general populace with their shit.

So when is she taking in 10 refugees into her mansion?

this is clearly /pol/ ragebait and shouldn't belong here

makeup. *eye poke*

just because you can't think of anything to say doesn't mean it isn't a topic worth discussing

Persons of color cannot be racist you retard.

>very smart guy, as most comedians are.
Don't you have a podcast to host, Joe?

Tell that to Trevor Sinclair

Good post. I recently read Baudrie's Simulacra and Simulation having in mind the contemporary scale of libidinal investment into what you defined as spectre of 'outrage'.

Because the photographer sucks at flash

The truth is, you can't help people help themselves. The biggest flaw of white people is their pity for less-capable animals.

>The biggest flaw of white people is their pity for less-capable animals.

This. Destructive empathy/sympathy has caused more issues than helped.

That's a FtM trans
That sickle and hammer are shopped on

>who does it benefit

Jewish people. Holy Christ, isn't it obvious by now? They "pass" as white so they can prattle about privilege thanks to having engaged, educated parents, beneficial social connections and the advantages of being born in an urban environment with endless opportunities while at the same time wearing the mantle of oppressed minority because of the Holocaust.

I say this as somebody who used to think all this was simply neonazi derp.

I's like to see her talk to a normal person of colour rather than one of those professional victims that populate most college campuses. All the ones I know would laugh her out of the room.

A girl could drink a gallon of testosterone a day, she still isn't going to grow a beard. Only Indian women do that.

Nigger judge an ook by its colour

>a bunch of kids are going to buy an american idpol book because a rich girl posed with it.
bloody hell. the west is done.

she is one of the worst emmas

>I say this as somebody who used to think all this was simply neonazi derp.

Congratulations and welcome.

solid

or not american. are you really in Veeky Forums and think the world revolves around USA?

uncanny

I'm not American. Feel free to post your best English-speaking comics that are doing the circuits and making waves in Yurop

we didn't had stand up comedy until i dont know, 5 years ago. and really they are not that good. Stand up is a very american thing, and only the really best ones speaks to the general world. Most of them needs you to be inside america´s culture to get all the jokes. Some of them like Carlin are really good and can relate to everyone since his jokes are generic enough to make every nationality laugh.

This is why Veeky Forums is the best board on this site

You should immediately leave the white country you're currently squatting in.

What the fuck?? Billy Connolly was doing stand up as good as anything out of the USA back in 1974.

user is quoting a review

>locked knees
Jimmies rustled

FUckin' solid post

>receive free marketing from outraged alt-right spheres
Why do you mention that and not the ista-praise coming from the left? I don't think many alt right people even know about this book.

It's outright racist (though not in a big way).
Outright sexism is fine as well when it's directed at men.

And, in a world where your opinion matters less than the opinion of a POC / underrepresented minority;where you should be silent so they can talk, where it's not uncommon to find 'I don't date white cis guys' on dating sites in liberal area, where a POC of similar skill as you is more likely to get a job just because they aren't white etc, 'systematic oppression' (the idiot's criterion for 'real racism') is a reality.

I've just started using twitter for the sole purpose of browsing and responding to hashtags like #MasculinitySoSensative

Hilarious to see people constantly bring up gendered items (like tea marketed for men) when a vast majority of them are geared toward women - and women are the most guilty for seeking them out when they aren't the norm (like phone cases or overtly girly clothes).

A lot of times if the poster is female their profile and feed will be filled with empowered, confident woman shit

this book is written by a black woman there is no way in hell im reading it

>Why I'm no longer talking to white people about race
>writes a book about race that literally only white people will ever read

Really makes you think

A majority of people that read it will be white (there are non-white SJW's that do read), but I think I think the book is clearly directed towards an SJW of any race - because it's not really about race, it's about why this person doesn't talk to white people about race.

Anyway if I had the kind of right leaning clout of the so called alt-lite media, I would definitely take this as an opportunity to read, refute, and show the hypocrisy of this book and its echo chamber of thinking.

Instead, a lot of the people in the media I mentioned (particularly those on the actual right as opposed to the perceived right) are too focused on trying to become famous by spouting the kind of sensational bullshit ringing around the other echo chamber.

I think there is some truth in all of these echo chambers, but until someone is willing to cross boundaries to reconcile all the bullshit the current culture will remain a detour to progress.

A detour that may have been intentionally thought up in think tanks. When you look at the people funding either ends of these (eg Soros and Mercer) then it's clear a a think tank was involved. To what ends I have no idea but I tend to be open to the idea that these things aren't just partisan.

I'm going to shill my thread because no one is posting in it.

Also

>Tower of Babel of my original pic is relevant

>Last two posts of my online diary touch on the echo chambers in tech

Fucking monkey go fuck a hyena

i fucked up when i copy pasted and forgot -npr