So what do your waifus read?

So what do your waifus read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
youtube.com/watch?v=2DxoxvT997w
thezeitgeistmovement.se/files/Lasch_Christopher_The_Culture_of_Narcissism.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My oneitis doesn't read. She isn't some nerdy dyke.

post dick plz

My gf is currently reading Dostoyevsky. She was born in the Soviet Union

I don't stalk her to know what she reads you cretins

Dante and How to Be A Badass apparently

I don't think Zun ever said anything about what the 2hus read

>Women can't be soy-

Best emma

Goddamn I hate emma posting

I'm not /pol/ but that pic killed my attraction to Watson. I've spent to much time studying Western art and thought to have much patience for that kind of condescending rhetoric.

*horse emma

Fixed

>white girl taking a photo of her proudly reading a book called "Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People"
As a dark-skinned guy it never ceases to amaze me what white guilt does to people. It isn't "progressive". It's deranged. People who write race-baiting shit like this with gaudy titles that they think are irreverent and brave are nothing more than opportunistic hucksters who purposefully fan flames to net a few shekels for themselves in the tumult and "progressive" white girls like Emma pay attention to them and promote them out of guilt.

NO

At least Watson has never been convicted of domestic abuse.

t. bitch who deserves a smack

I used to think she was really cute.

Goals

>im not /pol/

No, you're just normal.

inb4 stop normalizing /pol/

women have their ripcage showing and it is sexy, a guy's ribs are visible and he is a holocaust survivor.

>that david duchovny nose
no.

What, why not? If leftists attack and 'superior' centrists let it happen, what else is there to do for him?
Then he should not only normalize /pol/ but embrace it.

He is on the right track.

is this a boy? oh, it's just emma watson

holy sh.. what is this redpill..

The only girl I ever loved was french and liked a writer named Joël Dicker. He seemed pretty pleb-tier, but I told her I'd read him anyway. I never did though. I saw him once in a bookstore but I didn't bother checking the book out. Perhaps, reading that is the only connection I still have with her.

too bad, the racebait will only get out of control and I guess we'll have to genocide you. Nothing personal, you are probably a nice guy, but the media environment gave me no choice.

>Perhaps, reading that is the only connection I still have with her.
youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

My girl unironically reads a bible. That's it but that's all she needs. She a good girl

We are secretly stockpiling the leaf so they overpower you in a shock victory during the Day of the Rake. You're not gonna know where all them Asians got those glocks from before it's too late.

you better delete this post right fucking now

it could be worse, the only girl i ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

just go ottermode, la

esoteric, magickal texts

My waifu is this qt girl in my History class who never speaks up but she always has classics under her arm. Recently it was The Master and Margarita (Bulgakov).

Rushdee, Fowles, and some philosophy I dont understand.

w-who take the photo?

>Loving a girl who turns into a little boy playing piano in spain
That's pretty gay

>man reads books on masculinity
ok
>woman reads book on femininity
not ok

why tho?

which
>book about femininity
are you referring to. Hard mode: It can't be something that merely attacks others (e.g. men, or in the above case, white people)

femininity and feminism are a sort of odd opposites pair

>woman reads book on femininity
>not ok

No one has ever, in the history of this board, said this.

Say hi to her my boy.

My gf lent me that recently, it's really good ;-)

>My oneitis doesn't read.

Disgusting.

>allowing your wife to read
Haram

Are they even about femininity?

Currently my waifu is reading some Michaux in the living room.

Are you going to Clannad her

who in their right mind tries to set up an argument for feminism and doesn't understand the first thing about it?

>tfw ive never met a girl who wasnt a pleb or a pseud
>tfw ive never met love
For fucks sake, I just want someone to intelectually humiliate me and cuddle afterwards

>who in their right mind tries to ...
who in their right mind subscribes to Veeky Forums's premium package and adopts a username

everyone on /vip/ you idiot

everyone on /vip/ is in their right mind?

>muh redpill
Please stop posting here

>who in their right mind buys a 4pass and adopts a username
>entire board dedicated to 4pass users
>isolating myself from the quo will surely make me feel operational as an argumentative figure

please stop responding to me thanks

who does that? who the fuck exclaims a great and vast knowledge of feminism only to default constantly to sexual equality?

give name now

>categorical genius
>only defense she has for her gender is between her legs

why do people do this?

that's a dude

The only person I love is myself and my favorite novelist is Brecht.

even better

Were all gonna make it

>"Hey, take a picture of me posing with this book for a sec"

She read Lolita a few times, and currently getting though Franzen's Purity.

Didn't she also have a video where she talked about Simulation & Simulacra?

I'd rather be with the harry potter girl, honestly. Harry Potter is the opposite of Young Werther. Where Werther is surrounded by sane and functional people in a world that isn't good enough for him, Potter comes from dysfunction into a world of magic, and would be as satisfied as anyone just being a middle class dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DxoxvT997w

How did she get that much marxist brainwash in her system, by the way? Is it the environment of Hollywood but most importantly the upbringing and a decade long of schooling by Rowling, in the years of her development as a teenager?

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

You answered your own question mate. Life is still miserable if you sit just below enough to the top to be seen by the dominating caste.

My waifu doesn't read.

This has to be the most low effort bait I have ever seen in my life. kys

>white guilt
It usually seems like this sort of material has nothing to do with some sort of collective guilt. More of a legitimate hate for the white devils

Yeah, guess so, it's still damn, I don't know - sad when you see all these pozzed gals and guys who might have turned out better in a different turn of events. It's not hate nor disgust I have towards the likes of Watson, but rather the one of melancholic sympathy, you bring up your child in the best way possible, fueling their talents just to have them Weinstein'd and morally poisoned by suicidal writers. Cultural shift cannot come quickly enough

A lot of /x/ tier stuff about ghosts and cryptids, plus history and Jane Austen - is that a good or bad sign?

>She isn't some nerdy dyke.
my gf is, she likes Maturin

What do these celeb-feminist actually want to change in modern western civilization? Women have equal if not more rights than men, we have women political leaders, military leaders, scientists, doctors, etc...

>Why I'm no longer talking about race

>Women who Run with Wolves: Contacting the Power of the Wild Woman
>Sex and Rage by Eve Babitz

>We first meet Jacaranda in Los Angeles, a beach bum, part-time painter of surfboards, sun-kissed and beautiful, semi-involved with a married man, glittering among the pretty creatures, blithely drinking Pink Ladies with any number of tycoons, unattached and unworried in the pleasurable mania of California. We follow her as she rises from the mists to the discovery that she’s twenty-eight, jobless, with no sense of purpose; that her wild friendships with Gilbert and Max and Etienne might not be as real as they seem. So she pries herself away from this immensely seductive place and moves to New York, to seriousness and work, to meet the agents of her new world.

>Sex and Rage delights in its starry, sensuous, dreamlike narrative and its spontaneous embrace of fate, and work, and of certain meetings and chances. We witness Jacaranda moving beyond the tango of sex and rage into the open challenge of a defined and more fulfilling expressive life. Sex and Rage further solidifies Eve Babitz’s place as a singularly important voice in Los Angeles literature — haunting, alluring, and alive.

Daily Reminder Cristopher Lasch was Right and we are trapped in narcissist hellworld. Note the running themes, the futile quest for an authentic self, the hollow hedonism, therapeuthic pseudo-politicization first person titles speaking to you and to you only, the escape into childhood.

>gave high school gf my copy of Candide
>she didn’t finish it
>’I don’t get it user’
>she gave it back
>she had notes in it
>she wrote “Really user?” On the page with the drawing of naking girls
God damn I fucking hated her shit but Christ did she have milkers

Care to elaborate a bit? I'm interested into stuff like this, who's this Lasch fellow?

A psychoanalist who criticised the narcissist turn in western culture after the failure of the 60s new left and the age of diminishing expectations in the 70s. Here's a PDF
thezeitgeistmovement.se/files/Lasch_Christopher_The_Culture_of_Narcissism.pdf

Seems interesting, thanks

But she hates that book.

Ideal waifu is illiterate/ completely dependent on me, yet requires zero maintenance.
Also she's capable of supporting me financially.
It's very important that she doesn't read, though.

>gf is an english phd student
>focuses on victorian literature, specifically dealing with colonial india
>i'm a pleb who only reads postmodern garbage
feels good

Here's a thumb rule
If she takes pictures like and uploads them to Instagram, she is not worth your time

spotted the virgin

>doubles
>Brecht
Ana?

I haven't talked to a girl in years.

>Brecht
>a novelist
Yeah, no, retard

Same here.

Hey, Emmabros.

Question of the day: do you have a genuine love for books or do you just use books as photo props to virtue signal your self-loathing?

>WAAAAAAAHHHHH MY SAFESPACE WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

She's an aspie though so cut her some slack

what's the deal with all this 3d