If you want a perfect human society, why would you try to create it with anything but unrestrained darwinism...

If you want a perfect human society, why would you try to create it with anything but unrestrained darwinism? Do you seriously believe that you are wiser than nature itself?

/pol/tier bait doesn't understand evolution and natural selection, colour me surprised

It doesnt work like that.

>doesn’t understand evolutionary biology or natural selection
>says the wrong version of the eugenics meme
>doesn’t mention techne is necessary to prevent all of us from dying before the urheimat can be recreated
>people call him stupid, because he is
>LARPing intensifies

Because man is greater than nature, but must be in co-evolution of self nature.

explain please

i enjoyed this post

Explain to me how you can't have both Darwinism and technology
I hope people don't seriously hold these pre renaissance tier beliefs

only hedonists crave a society

hedonism is literally the only reasonable lifestyle

oh my god capitalism is darwinism

sure buddy, hey have you noticed how wherever techne is fully integrated into every facet of civilization fitness drops, fertility plummets, violent competition and cryptic selection relax and dysgenic breeding proliferates? weird. but yeah
>darwinism
you did it twice now. read a book

Humans have been part of both nature and history, which is basically nature in the field of human qualia. Evolution began shifting to historical from natural once civilization started. Ideas are being contested through nat. selection now, not people.

natural selection, or 'survival of the fittest', has created everything from orangutans and oak trees to parasitic worms and seahorses. you cant derive a lot from it, especially without invoking the naturalistic fallacy.

Implying this isn't how both the eastern and western philosophies developed in the first place.

Are you actually fucking retarded?

not when "muh morals" exist and are enforced
did not ask
nope
you're a little bitch
>philosophy
I think you're the retarded one

youre low iq

................. ... /´¯/)
.... .....,/¯../
......... ........./..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

you'll get em next time sport

This bog is thick and easy to get lost in
'Cause you're a stupid, belligerent fucker.
This bog is thick and easy to get lost in
'Cause you're a dumbass, belligerent fucker.

I hope it sucks you down, down, down, down.

Nature made me, so it can't be that fucking wise

Evolution doesn't happen.

you never happened

Capitalism is darwinism, but not for humans, I don't want to live out the rest of my life as human cattle for technocapital, i want to get a go at the game of natural selection, I want to murder my enemies and take their women, I want to take what belongs to me by right, I want to join a roving gang of aryan warriors and triumph in the race wars. I WANT

then go get you some. quit larping on the internet

Trying to write magic, oh how tragic
You look like a imp busted by its pimp
Trying to write magic, oh how tragic
Slapped and forced to tap, you poor sap.

I hope you feel the beat and get bruised, drown you clown.

he needs to use techne to kill all the people, then smuggle himself into zones where he can band together with other psychos to fulfill his murder fantasies. really cowardly if you ask me

fuck you!

Your ways are poor and slow
You are but whore and low
Damned to me, bow before thee
Down to thee, lamb sing free

flamin'. didn't fucking ask

best one

>only the biggest and best survive! like the terror birds, dinosaurs and megalodons!
Oh wait, they all fucking died off and got replaced by rats. Darwinism doesn't give a shit what you think the "fittest" human is, it only cares that you bare a kid. So until you're swimming in kids, fuck off about your adherence to nature.

no it wasn't dumbass
holy shit don't care

>zones where he can band together with other psychos to fulfill his murder fantasies.

We should institute government sanctioned murder zones

we already have those

detroit.jpeg

then shut up about it dickhead
oh my god read a fucking book christ

Blame inside of thee, he grasps
Lame and insane, he gasps
Bask in my fame, don't shame
Last to remain, forever in flame

fucckkkk yoouuuuuuu [aaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss]

Because civilization brings about complex situations which natural selection simply cannot handle, especially considering the relative speeds at which natural selection and societal changes take place.
Natural selection will not have time to prepare you for a situation where you must take an exam about Seinfeld episodes in order to keep your life.

If /pol/ is to be believed on race, all that'd do is make us all niggers.

parisitism, symbiosis, codependence, and technology are all aspects of nature which challenge the pure predator-prey weak-strong aspect of nature that social darwinists love to emphasize in their perverted ideological interpretation of evolution.

>Because civilization brings about complex situations which natural selection simply cannot handle
*blocks your path*

>he thinks natural selection stops happening under civilization
>he believes that the natural/artificial divide is a meaningful category
lmao

>appeal to nature

Try again

>the absolute state of OP and this thread in general

At this point r/books and r/askscience are more insightful than this dumpster fire.

Evolution favors quantity rather than quality.

>stops happening under civilization
To the extent that we save retards and prolong death, it gets stopped. To the extent that it happens in nature and you can call it natural selection it doesn't.

People very well get OP's point but act daft because they fear to answer the question.

Some countries have 90%- abortion rate for down syndrome people and they're answering OP's question.

Bumperino

The fittest isn't necessarily the mightiest. Why do people who don't understand evolution invoke evolutionary arguments?

>why would you try to create it with anything but unrestrained darwinism?

you sound just like communist saying what happened in USSR isnt real communism.

evolutionary principles apply to everyone in nature and so it cant be restrained by principle. This is what happened when the principles were applied to our species. dont think of it as good or bad this is just what happened.

humans are k selected you fucking retard

just like runescape