Character behaviour

Describe the person that you want to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvlzBWqgDIs&t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus

I don't know

I want to be happy :)

He has the motivation to go to gym. He is very sexy, and immediately after winning the lottery he was able to grow facial hair properly and his dick grew an inch.

Why? And what's stopping you?

Describe the person you don't want to be.

Give me that in 10 sentences and then I know what you're about.
Getting what you want is dangerous. It mostly leaves me more empty.

Why are you not sexy? How long is long?

>wanting to be anything
I alread am.

better

>Describe the person you don't want to be.
I don't know

A good friend of mine that I was living with for a few years would always tell me when someone we knew told him they think I'm attractive. Over the past year though I've quit smoking weed and instead drink beer every night. I've gone from a skinny but still a bit strong because of his job stoner to a fatso.
And 6inches is big enough. Had a dick a bit over 5inch on hard, but since putting on all this weight its below 5.

>give me ten sentences

No.

test

A man of action
A man of honor
A man of duty!

Dr tran can fuck my mom

I want to be intelligent.

I'd like to put a carrot right up her ass!

A person of importance, who both loves themself and others earnestly, and is driven by their ideals wholeheartedly and pragmatically.

What about you, OP?

the kind of person who would have this as his theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=dvlzBWqgDIs&t=27s

I want to be more selfless

I want to be able to think again.

Having somewhere to go doesn't mean you are nowhere.
But I'm glad if you see no room for improvements.

What do you do the next week. Now don't say you don't know.

Do you want to be respected or do you see those as virtues in themselves?

I have a long winded sort of Leitfaden with thoughts on what makes an interesting admirable successful man (those are my spooks, if you want) and on what to do and what not to do.
But I got into crypto this year and now have hundreds of thousands of dollars that I don't even need (mind everyone who participated with $350 at the Ethereum ICO is a millionaire now) and it kind of makes a lot of things I do meaningless. So now 40h per week I'm surrounded by people who work with me and compete for money when their yearly salary is a fraction of my shit. Thinking about dropping it and write a book. Educational book, though, as I have a science background.

Who do you waste your energy on?

drugs?

Well, he's not fat or autistic.

>Who do you waste your energy on?
I have nobody to waste it on unfortunately :(

I have no more need for improvement, I merely wish to move forward, whatever that may be.

> drugs?

No, schizophrenia

Meursault

Normal, not self-loathing, caring family man.

I wanna be Jean Tarrou desu

I wish I were a light blue accelerationist dragon named Scarlet.

In the near future, free of the criminal justice system, free to live my life as I see fit unbound by restraints.
Motivated, to accomplish my dreams, or at least to attempt to do so, and god willing, make them a reality.
To persevere through the difficult trials that will face me in accomplishing this goal, to not give up and settle for less than I want out of life.
To not be brought down by others who would only do me wrong.
To live my life for myself, and for no one else.

I wish to become an all around 'better' person. I have recently quit drinking, smoking cigarettes, smoking marijuana, and using other substances. Since the fourth of July my only remaining vices had been cigarettes and gaming; I have removed one from my life and am currently in the process of removing the other. My time on Veeky Forums as well has been greatly cut down, and no longer do I waste hours shitposting. In the time since Thanksgiving I have also picked up reading again and have begun to browse Veeky Forums. Gatsby, 1984, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, and A Clockwork Orange are some of favorites of my recently read. Much more of my time is now being directed towards hobbies such as music and, of course, reading. At present I seek to read more on religion and philosophy and mayhaps instill a set of morals within me and become a family man. I do not much care for the modern successes in life and merely wish to improve myself mentally and physically.

Now that I've gone through the trouble if typing this out, a question for you, dear OP.

Was there a point to this?

>Do you want to be respected or do you see those as virtues in themselves?
I just "want" do (what I clearly "want" to do, is sit in front of the pc everyday wasting away,only doing something productive once a week) but what, I, want is to: Learn/read, try Veeky Forums again, actually attempt at getting a job. To become a real human bean.

5 inches? like below 13cm? fuck man how do you manage

Dead and useful

Sōkrátēs.

jim jarmusch

happily married to my gf with a big happy family

Free individual who is satisfied with everything being.

unironically that image. g

I want to be the good man people strive to be

Donald Trump

a turbo rhizomic 3000iq hermaphrodite

I want to be indifferent to others, to neither seek their admiration or to fear their shame. I want to have goals.

a person who has willpower enough to say NO to temptation. A person who is completely free of self doubt and the opinions of others. A person who is wholeheartedly in love with Jesus.

It's a tall fucking order user

I want to be able to be free from societal obligation, a wandering existence of writing, eating, and learning new skills and hobbies.

The person I want to be is one that is in spite of the obligation of other's expectations, with the drive of life and friendship to keep me going.
The only thing I know of ambition is that I wish for notoriety, based on the notion that I am me and my works.

I want to be motivated, charismatic, thoughtful, and in control. Drank a fifth of whiskey a day for two years, initially helped greatly with charisma, eventually became a raging drunk. So I want to be someone who's in control and okay with being sober because here at 75 days it sucks.
I want to be an animator. I don't know how I'd afford the schooling though. Might have to settle for graphic design/tattooing.
I just want my strengths to be powerful, to be able to have fun again, and to bed with a gorgeous hipster chick in a modest home