Wake up at 9 am

>wake up at 9 am
>read 15 pages of war and peace
>go back to sleep
>wake up at 11 am
>spend almost 2 hours on mindless I browsing
>go running
>leave flat at 2 pm to go in to central London, walk around, browse the internet on my phone, and feel sad about life
>told myself I'd not eat anything until 11 pm today but feel like going to McDonalds to make up for the sadness of seeing Chad and Stacey couples everywhere and being an ugly subhuman

Whether I'm in London or my home city I feel sad about not being in the other place. And sad about many other things.

Remember when I posted on that incredibly sunny August day when I realised the Notting hill carnival was taking place because of the soul crushing sight of all the Staceys on the underground? Remember when I walked through the carnival and posted about my crushing new realisation of how little I identify with normies and how out of place my ugly face was at that place when everyone was there with friends?

Not literature, nice try shoehorning in war and peace

Back to /r9k/

do you not have a job? are you rich?

But I did read it.

Helene was getting free shit and a free pass for her behaviour due to being a Stacey.

Oh wait, can't talk about it if it hurts the leftists' feelings!

Why are you bringing up leftism. This is just the wrong board for this, guy.

I complain about being an ugly beta who has life on hard mode and you guys say to read the classics.

The classics confirm everything I say because human nature is consistent and you guys still won't take my ugly loser beta autist angst seriously or help me pull through

No one cares about your politics, you mouthbreather.

Read Cioran

>I’ll never be this pathetic
it’s the little things

Get a job. Try driving for uber, you can meet a lot of different people that way.

OP here, updated version

>wake up at 9 am
>read 15 pages of war and peace
>go back to sleep
>wake up at 11 am
>spend almost 2 hours on mindless internet browsing
>go running
>leave flat at 2 pm to go in to central London, walk around, browse the internet on my phone, and feel sad about life
>drink coffee at my usual place but it just feels pathetic to sit around now
>post fairly successful troll topics on fit and pol with a picture of a hot blonde to bait them in to admitting black pill truths (ugly people are doomed)
>go inside British museum but it was crowded with normies so I didn't stay for long
>walked through the university of London area, feeling sad at seeing young attractive people in the prime time of their lives
>go to British Library and it's the same as above, packed with Chads and Staceys
>told myself I'd not eat anything until 11 pm today because I binged yesterday but currently in McDonalds to stop feeling sad about being an ugly subhuman

OP I find your dedication to being the personification of Araby to be an inspiration

>or help me pull through
I can send you this gratis you pathetic subhuman.

Sometimes I wonder:
How does it feel that even other social outcasts consider you to be a bunch of pathetic, waste of space subhumans? No wonder that even normal people don't like nor accept you.

Save us time and kill your self on a shelve

This life sounds comfy as fuck. You get to read. Travel around. Goddamn all i do is sit at home and play video games with my gf. We never get out of the house.

It all turns to ash in your mouth when you have nobody close to you, no validation etc.

Stfu

Gib me your life

No you

Just because you're not using your oblivious othering of yourself as a means to observe the people and culture around you, doesn't mean there isn't merit to what you are doing. No doubt you would connect with these people if you didn't know your value nor about biological imperatives. You're welcome to make peace with these facts by accepting the all-together-now chorus just so you can join the masses, but you'd do better with observing from many perspectives while othering yourself. Or you could even create your own distinctions among the squalor. Have fun with it. And always remember how cheap and close Amsterdam is by bus. Good luck lit/tle friends. Hookers wine and weed await your filthy soul.

Nigga you spooked af desu senpai

>one of the basic human needs
>a spook
wew lad

>London feels as a non-Londoner living in London to make bread.

its honestly so hard to not have sex in this day and age unless you are legitimately disfigured or severely autistic

comfy post