timecube.2enp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

Power

>average Walmart forklift can life more than the strongest man on Earth

woah, so powerful

Unironically

Yes daddy

O great forklift please save our civilization.

this but unbionically.

Stop worshiping robots

Stop Reading Books.

>Nietzsche
>Had valid excuse for not being physically strong himself

Excuses

Is this the beginning of Roko's Basilisk?

Neitzsche was a frail soytoy who ate literal fruitbowls.

kekd hard

He also ate meat
Fake news

actually, stretch, do body weight exercise and practice a legitimate sport, that is either team sports like football (the english one) or rugby (not basketball, too degenerate), or boxing or martial arts. learn how to fight: spend a few years in the military (easier if you're a jew) or learn shit like krav maga. ie get mastery over your body, don't pump it up like those retarded gay ass muricans and their degenerate diets. master your hands: learn piano and a string instrument, learn to draw. get a hold of your voice: learn how to sing. learn how to fuck good. here you have it: a functional body with which you can leave fully

He still ate fruit like a faggot though

live, i meant

Or... don't do any of that shit

I for one welcome our new machine overlords

Lifting weights is seriously the only thing that helps with my anxiety.

Ooooh little babby doesn't want to feel scared aw

Fucking grow up

lol

I hope they give me a waifubot

Lifting weights makes you better at reading. You have no excuse to not do both

>mfw can deadlift 365 and also run 2 miles in under 12 minutes
>mfw can sing sultry songs to the next gal I get
>mfw feels good knowing women don’t know if you have a part of your life that you’re weak in
/comfy/

kekkekeke

Not impressive desu but if it makes yiu feel better great

If I spread the knowledge of Roko's Basilisk I'm safe, right?

Considering 95% of people nowadays can’t do either I consider it pretty good. Also played rugby at the d2 level for 3 years and captained a team for two. Stay mad neckbeard.

No but you may be tortured for all eternity in a slightly less painful manner

>Stay mad neckbeard
College wrestler

Before I dropped out in year 2
Can't into stem

>im biggar then u!

>college wrestler
I respect that. I pulled my hip out of place a year ago taking down some obese guy on a ruck so I’m just now getting back to my pats strength. Best of luck to you, what are you doing now?

>Considering 95% of people nowadays can’t do either

95% of people don't give a shit. Its like being proud you can juggle better than 95% of people

Which is why most people aren’t successful user

>what are you doing now?
Feeling awful kek I check people in at a gym and read literature
/life

top kek

I don't think most people consider "I am a medling tier weight lifter" to be success

The latter is a bit expected my man. Why don’t you go to trade school while working there? You can keep the free gym membership and pay while getting ready for a bretty good job that doesn’t require stem.

Weight lifter and distance runner, when you do both it’s hard to become ‘amazing’ in both. I pulled my hip out of place a year ago and have just gotten back into heavier loads as if I had tried even as early as a month ago it would pull my hip out of place more.

You should just do bodyweight desu, unless you really enjoy pl

You know I think you’re probably right, but I like having some extra size. I do do a lot more body weight over the summer however, which is usually when my mile time drops to ~4:30 and I look like Jackie chan mode, but it feels good to go back to having some size and go back and forth. Within a course of a year I usually gain and then lose again 40 lbs while generally getting better and better at general fitness.

I'm not really into literature and philosophy, could some kind user explain what does nietzsche mean by the terms "dionysian"
and "aristocratic"?

Means he drinks while he lifts.

fuck off, 365 is shit

Just read him, Dionysian is easy but Nietzsche spends sections of most his books explaining what aristocratic means to him. Opposed to the common, noble, weigher of their own values, holders of power and progenitors of the good before "muh priestly Jews". There's also a troubadour romantic exuberance to it

Left vs right hemisphere brain dictation

Left side being the more artistic and free side, he favour the ideals of the arts instead of the worker.

Yeah no...

Make me.

Plato = fast twitch muscle fibers
Nietzsche = slow twitch muscle fibers

Plato was a wrestler who later went full homophobe (read The Laws), Nietzsche was a literal cuck who eat fruit all day and went insane (B12 deficiency, anyone?)

No.... yes

Brainlet

I dont even need to read his works other than zus spoke. Haha u mad.

Dionysian is chaos/destruction. Aristocratic is affirming that power rules and not feeling bad about it.

I've come to appreciate content like this

Okay but for real tho, I'm currently reading Zus spoke, and it's the first one of his works I've read.
I like the symbolism and metaphors he alludes to because it's pretty general and easy to interpret.

The book seems to have a bunch of personal meaning to me, in this current momment of my life.

I don't really care about Nietzsche's ideas because your supposed to develop your own to be successful. But he seems to know what he is talking about, I'm just not chasing his diction nor will I buy into his understand of Man.

>He thinks that having a few muscles makes him strong and powerful
Imagine being such a caveman beta scum.

I don't know why this is so funny

>made by man
MEET YOUR MAYKAAAA

it's not what "I" think, it's what others think including you, everyone subconsciously treat fit people better, you'll know once you get there

Oh I get it we were all 19 once

Yeah, if you're a dumb normalfag with no other skill.

I used to lift but I hurt my back. Now I am scared to return because it might get worse.

Nietzsche was one of the wisest philosophers
Heh

More like "stay away form the sein".

It's backwards m8. Left side is timeless and logical. right side is on the moment and details oriented.

maybe if you want to end up a chain smoking cyborg goblin

>implying the 95% matters
never gonna make it

stop spreading fud

bit rude innit

>DIONYSUS
Maybe there is a bit of truth to the stark with the greeks meme

So basically, he who makes the machine that can life the heaviest objects shall inherit the Earth?

>Nietzsche
>not Socrates

As I recall, Apollonian describes the beauty and aesthetic of order and perfection, whereas Dionysian describes the beauty and aesthetic of chaos and rebellion.
Pic related, the term is used a lot by art critics and historians. Seurat would be an example of an Apollonian piece.

This is the Seurat painting I had in mind. Compare this to Guernica and you might see the distinction Nietzsche would have made.

>order and perfection vs beauty and aeshetic
>art is not just a play of apollonian forms
nah nig nog, close but no dice. you can read like ten pages into Birth of Tragedy to find out the right answer. But honestly if you're interested read On Truth and Lies, a commentary on it (preferably one that elucidates the connection with Kant), and then BT.

I'd rather be crushed by the boulder.

And for the record visual art is a bad way to explain Apollonian-Dionysiac duality. N's own examples will do just fine: compare the chorus of Aeschylus' Agamemnon to Euripides' plays. Or, compare any work of art to early Wagner.

You must read him to fully understand his Dionysian taste and sense. It is a type of spirit, characterized by its instinctual relentless uncompromising acceptance of reality, which is recognized as having an uncompromisingly temporal quality, from which all perspectives are born from and justified by simultaneously.

E T E R N A L R E C U R R E N C E

>leave fully
Wow that shit got nihilistic by accident.

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

I'd rather chuckle

seems Mishima took my body for one second (no homo)

is time actually a flat circle

lifting is too conformist and normalfaggy no thanks

>he isn't /fitlit/
seriously are you even trying to make it

time is a cube retard

the fuck happens when we hit an edge then

time is actually a literal snake

>he hasn't read the most important scientific paper of the twenty first century
timecube.2enp.com

/fitlit/ was the best thing that happened to Veeky Forums
And like all good things, it did not last

nietzsche is why i started lifting weights again wtf

More like a divided line in which the very colour scheme of the world changes; and the tiniest celestial sphere tears at your heels, forever refitting that line in step with your world. The darkness of the coming world like sepia - in the process of negative exposure, chemicals sloshing into the defiled basin before you - and the lightened image always behind you. And that tiniest celestial sphere.
The problem with pessimism is that it still speaks with hope.

yes and it terrifies me

No. That's just a metaphor to show us ways in which we can begin to create meaning (read: new values) in the world. Long story short, from Christcuking to the Elatics, Western society has been accepting some straight camel and lion stage tier shit full of decadence, decay, and now we stuck at Schopenhauer or whatever. Now it is our time to become the child, do the Dionysian dance, and feel the greatest weight. Lol its all aesthetic not M E T A P H Y S I K A L

inb4 Dionysian dance is, in fact, ESKETTIT

socrates never said this you fag
also he was a fat retard and proud of it and still managed to molest young bois

>ressentiment larping my thread