Hypersphere 2

What do you guys think of a sequel?
I've got something already written I wanted to show you.
docs.google.com/document/d/1jkt02M7fplFQAcWH5qU7D3Hf1iZjX-cmdUx44Q9OE4g/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1jkt02M7fplFQAcWH5qU7D3Hf1iZjX-cmdUx44Q9OE4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ups, here's the link for public view.
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jkt02M7fplFQAcWH5qU7D3Hf1iZjX-cmdUx44Q9OE4g

"Given that the total amount of information that exists in the universe is infinite"
Why?

Not sure if it's worth trying with Veeky Forums in its current pleb state
Give it a year or so once all the peterson fags and rest of /pol/ give up on reading (which they inevitably will) then try

It's an a-priori assumption.
If the universe is infinite, and a particle is infinite in itself, then the amount of information in the particle is equally infinite in comparison with the universe itself.

>A hypersphere is blah blah blah
can't we just make it another series of vaguely connected shitposts?

Not to mention that there's no base unit for information, and even one statement can contain an infinite amount of information in the same way there's an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1

Exactly what I intended, i was just making a boring introduction to give you guys some context and inspiration.

Hypothethical context.
So we can have a more solid foundation for our portal to the meta-verse.

I would advice anons to use characters to manifest themselves inside the book. With that rule the story will be more consistent when jumping from author to author.
It's about people going through portals from one dimension to another.
I dare you to make it 2,3k pages long.

And why are you making such an assumption?
Because from my perspective it is illogical to say that a thing could ever be infinite while retaining the qualities that define it as a thing other than infinite. The only infinity is absolute infinity.

Will we ever make a book that we actually try on?

I feel like it could happen.

Many think the universe is infinite. The universe is not infinite. Like the surface of an apple it is finite, but unbounded; you will traverse the curved plain forever, and never reach its edge.

The shape of the universe itself is controversial. Ultimately it’s topology is based on the vacuum-energy of space itself, and whether it’s greater than, less than, or equal to 1. If it equactly equals one the universe is flat. It’s finite, but because the expansion of space is accelerating faster than the speed of light it is impossible to traverse, the distance between you and distant stars expands faster than you can ever cross it. If the vacuum’s energy is less than 1 the universe will exapand faster towards the edges and contort into a sort of saddle shape, bending inwards at all points.

However, if the energy of the vacuum is greater than one, the entire universe curls back in upon itself forming a spherical spacetime. Like the surface of the earth, it appears locally quite flat, and like the earth there are hints that this local geometry doesn’t not describe the entire surface. With the greater energy universe, like the earth this topology does go on forever, but it is not infinite. Eventually you come back to the exact same place where you started. Physicists estimate that if this is true then the whole loop would be at least 18 times larger than our observable universe.

While the surface of a sphere is a 2D plain wrapped around into a 3D geometry, space is itself already 4 dimensional: 3 space and 1 time. So when it curls around and intersects, becoming an endless loop, this means that the universe isn’t forming mere sphere, but rather it becomes a hypersphere, a hypersphere in the 5th dimension.

You can have that for free, it’s in the public domain now.

You are forgetting that size is also a direction, user.

Books and thoughts also increase the size of the universe by virtue of ideas being mandible objects.

I'm reading it, it's breddy long desu and me is not to inteligent.
But yeah, picture related to whatever you said.
I just want to know if you're interesed in keep going on with the shitposting.

Are ideas not by definition, non-material?

I will shitpost on this forever

Numbers are ideas, yet they are the material make up of our universe, are they not?

Are they? Or are numbers merely objects of thought we use to represent things in the world. Either that or they are objects in the world, and we just represent a corresponding version in our thoughts. But in both cases things in the world are not themselves numbers, or any other sort of mathematical structure, physical things are only themselves, which might be structurally similar to mathematical objects, but not the same as them.

patterns of information.

Ah, so now you can agree we can count individual thoughts and ideas. And now they are part of the physicality we share with the rest of existence, and being.

We are counting the the universe yes? If there are no numbers between the moon and earth, just space, we must imply numbers as existence to create this space.
The empty space, is equivalent to all thought, and must not be excluded from counting.

Are words not just fractilization, of the past put into quantifying porpotions of information, used to further relay and reveale discovery?

Are numbers but not the same of the empty space?

Do patterns exist independent of a mind who sees a pattern? Would not the world see the world as constituted of wildly different patterns if it was observed by minds of different structure?

Yes they exist independently, because we must discover what was first, the inner light or the outer light?
What dims first, is a the solvation, of this inner nation.

All things are patterns, so light must be a pattern of 1 and 2, like zeroes with hue.

A better question is does the spectrum start at the beginning of the pattern or before it exists?

As in, does the mind first create the idea we consume, or does it find true in its specific view?

Is sound but not a frequency we view?

We did this back in October. Anybody still have the file?

The distance between the Earth and the Moon is information, in that gap there is information flowing in constant transformation that represents the idea of a relative size.
There is no such thing as empty space.
If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, did the tree even fall down? In my hypothesis there is no such thing as a mind-independent patternt, since the very concept of a pattern of information that's under constant transformation can be interpreted as a mind. Just think about how a bug experiences reality, his senses are transcendental to ours so his experience of the patterns will be technically in a different dimension. The same goes for trees and reptiles.

Hypersphere was successful because it rejected the endless sequalizations of Tundra, a sequel to Hypersphere seems like it will almost certainly fail.

I've actually recognized people in my little city dropping Veeky Forums shit, and it's infuriating

I don't know how to answer to that.
I can't know if there is something "before" or "after" existence, so...
My interpretation is that what you percieve as a pattern is just the proximity of a certain probability of transformation.
I really just don't think that any of the two possibilities are possible since you can't neither create an idea nor "find it
true".

Maybe is some altruist user that wants to share.
Maybe it's the >cosmos.
what you've found?

Space by it's very nature is quantifiable, there is no such thing as an infinite quantity since quantity is countable and infinity is not.

It was better as a small community of pseuds and shitposting, people take themselves too seriously since I think most have a strange idea of what this board is when they start visiting

Was it totalitarianism in a tundra 2? No you unoriginal fuck. Come up with something better or never post again.