WEEK ONE - DESIRING BODIES

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!

/lit is starting a reading of Giles Deleuze and Felix Guattari's Anti-Oedipus tomorrow.
You can join the discord chat at: discord.gg/DZRFH3

If you can't afford or a copy, or if you are waiting for one to arrive in the mail, you can find a pdf here:
dlx.b-ok.org/genesis/495000/bc6419604eaae03d8b4fac58bddd8c97/_as/[Gilles_Deleuze]_Anti-Oedipus_Capitalism_and_Schi(b-ok.org).pdf

We are reading one section (about 100 pages) per week, but the discussion will extend beyond this and into other works relating to Deleuze's philosophy. You can find lots of recommended reading on the discord

I will continue to post these threads for those who do not wish to join the discord but who would still like to join in with the discussion

I would've joined if it was only in threads

Even though you say you'll keep these threads up for those who don't want discord it's still going to become a circle jerk

I'll stick to GR

Why don't you just join the discord?

I don't use Discord. Stop being such a millenial. You have a communication platform right here.

We're having a great time in the discord, user. Looks pretty cold out here on this old, clunky imageboard. Are you sure you don't want to come in? We have reading lists!

No, I don't install bloatware.

Suit yourself

Discord SUCKS

Update the invitation, retard

I'm so mad about you faggots using discord
Why can't it be like the GR group?
I would nuke yer'asses if I had them codes

What's GR?

I don't get all the discord hate.

the superior reading group on the board--Gravity's Rainbow

1. I don't want to create a meme acount for some meme website.
2. Chats are a cesspool of namefags.
3. Veeky Forums is literally perfect for book discussion because of the slow-posting nature of it, so going to another place is retarded.
4. Veeky Forums is a body-without-organs, reading anti-oedipus here is literal poetry, dicord-shit can't compete.

Thats it.

He just explained Discords become circlejerks, dickhead.

Giys im scared

Of what? You have nothing to be scared of if you are thread-discussion-master-race. If you are a discordfag please delete yourself.

Discord is for autistic spergy teenagers.

How about both

*yawn*

someone make another discussion for a better work and only in the threads

>it haf 2 be top ten bookie of all time if me gon weed it!
>an me no like change.. stay same! stay SAME!

Nobody wants to read this.
I don't think you know how to properly run these sorts of threads

The post you're quoting is not OP - I am - and we already have about 25 people in the thread

What happened to start with the greeks? It's not like you dumbfucks have read them. I know Deleuze doesn't care about background reading, but I seriously doubt any of you have the comprehension skills necessary to make heads or tails of anti-oedipus. Best case scenario: you mistake these two real frogs for two internet frogs and end up thinking you've been "redpilled"

Do women ever join discord and are they welcome? Asking for a friend obv

We don't disclose gender so you're as welcome as anyone

no voice chat just mics? that sounds like a great idea to me desu

i meant just text of course

Probably "oldfags" who don't want to use the most based chat there is.

There should be a Starting with the greeks reading group.

Is just dumb to use that crap instead of the thread, it would end up in the archive too

Last year someone wwith a Masters degree in classics started one.

He gave up after a month or so starting with the Iliad because the threads were so toxic. Mostly people whining about how they didn't start with something else or how they wanted a fucking discord.

Fags.

the discord link doesnt work, fag
Thats a shame

Kek

There's a classic general, most don't leave the Greeks desu

can you stop posting neoclassical vomit

Yeah this.

Enjoy your book club.

>neoclassical vomit
I love it desu, who do you think shills for Pope in every translation thread

I give this shit 2 weeks

OP here.