Thoughts about putting simplistic black-and-white morality political lessons in children's fiction?

Thoughts about putting simplistic black-and-white morality political lessons in children's fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/06/jewish-leftist-activism-in-childrens-fiction/
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/02/06/gender-nonconforming-kid-elliott-educate-pop-up-school.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really a lesson if it's so black and white, though, is it. Just a device.

Star Wars already had simplistic black-and-white morality political lessons so who cares?

why the FUCK would you want to expose children to political horseshit.
>co-worker is reddit incarnate
>shooting the bull
>'what you used to watch when you were a kid' comes up
>conversation rolls around to today's cartoons
>brings up adventure time, stephen universe, can't get enough of them as a late-twenties man, cites their 'mature themes'
>"yeah, it's good to get kids ready for the real world," he says, "getting them familiar with today's issues etc."

>
No. Children should only read Gravity's Rainbow and Ulysses.
Also
>White supremacists (human)
>(human)
lol wat

Yes it is.

Children shouldn't be watching movies.

>(((Weitz)))

No surprise here.

This topic was just covered by the great Andrew Joyce:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/01/06/jewish-leftist-activism-in-childrens-fiction/

I think he's suggesting that the empire is entirely human and spreads a message of human supremacy

Empire had some human-first ideology

How often do thoughts not regarding Jews come to you?

Funny, because the Last Jedi was a blatantly and unapologetically cynical film. Benicio del Toro even has a line about how 'it's all about the money'. The heroes, the #resistance are apathetic, incompetent, even suicidal, from controlling a whole galaxy, they are reduced to 15 guys holed up in a cave. Luke Skywalker, outright tells his apprentice to forget about muh secrets of the jedi order, because it doesn't matter anyways. Kylo Ren, whom the chattering classes often compare to an 'entitled Veeky Forums white dude' , engages in cheap histrionics and oscillations that are more annoying than anything. I read it as a metaphor for the failure of the american liberal class, a class of bloodless managers and narcissists that has long stopped caring about anything. A self referential narrative dealing with the exhaustion of America's favorite californian pop religion substitute- Star Wars itself.

What about this then.

imo, it's unintentionally very telling. Humans have come to hate themselves.

Does others pointing out your ethnic group's perverse behavior hurt your feelings?

I'm not Jewish, lmao, try again

Snoke doesn't look human to me, and he was their Supreme Leader.

So you're just an idiot. Not much better, ace.

Ugh do you really think being a dummy on Veeky Forums accomplishes anything?

tbhh I hate the so called LGBTSJWTF community as intensely as some people hate jews, it's like they are obsessed in shoving their deviant sex lifestyle down people's throats, especially the kids. They are, to a ''man'' shrieking militant bluehairs who go after children.

> muh academic leftist social engineering college programme told me i'm better than you because I get fucked in the ass.
>bake the cake cis scum
>Muh politically correct victim lifestyle is edgy and subversive even though it is aggressively promoted by all major corporations!

And don't even get me started about the trannies, hideous pink haired monstrosities the lot of them, with their 7 sets of made up ''pronouns'' that alternate according to the phases of the moon, always trying to guilt people into having sex with them in the name of political correctness

>it's hypocritical to support gay marriage and also celebrate holidays
This is your brain on /pol/.

At least I don't spend my time and energy on posting about da joos n their lies in every thread on Veeky Forums I could possibly connect them to, no matter how tangentially.

How does a book about gender have anything to do with politics or morality?

We gots ta protect da chilluns

Well gender fluidity etcetera were openly invented for political purposes (to cause trouble).

all those 'gender' people, or at least the vast majority of them are LARPers with wacky coloured hair who are in it to virtue signal and push a cultural marxist social engineering agenda. They cowardly hide before the language of managerial liberalism when they are actually indoctrinating your kids and fillling their heads with high grade AIDS

The progs will defend this and insist the kid isn't being brainwashed in any way. Gender is a secular religion, christ on the cross, replaced by the blue haired queer(tm) victimblob, the same basic message of keeping the white man down through slave morality preserved.

>“There’s this part of parenting that has to be active, it can’t just be like waiting … for your child to come out as counter-culture,” Kym said.
>The next day Elliott asked for magazines to make a collage about things people should know more about, adding glitter and photos of Beyonce and trans actress Laverne Cox next to words like bodies, consent, racism, gender, and decolonization -- which they asked for help writing.
>While Elliott often used blue (he), pink (she), or yellow (they) bracelets to show Kym which pronoun they preferred before they started school, after a “rough” first couple months in primary they decided on “boy” clothing and “he” pronouns after being teased.
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/02/06/gender-nonconforming-kid-elliott-educate-pop-up-school.html

I don't think this place is for you guys, head on over to Reddit.

This board really went to shit fast within the past three months.

you are right, anything dealing with 'gender' falls squarely within the realm of religion RE: the contradictory dogmas of butlerism

Not to split hairs but Supreme Leader Snoke was affiliated with The First Order after the fall of the Galactic Empire

So gender is morality and politics because you said so? Okay

Well you come from r/The_Donald, so it seems that the Redditor here is you.

the very second that professor became a youtube meme and those guys found out Veeky Forums has a literature board, it was finished

He's saying that nonwhites aren't human. So much for the tolerant left.

It was a slow decline desu

Veeky Forums boards work in cycles. Sooner or later Veeky Forums will be good again.

>because you said so
No, because the people promoting it openly do so for political purposes. Have you even read Butler?

tell me, oh wise one, why isn't 'gender' morality and politics?

hey, you are the ones obsessed with going after children, we are just documenting your creepy obsession.