Is she /ourgirl/ lit?

Is she /ourgirl/ lit?
oinopa.tumblr.com/vita

I would wife her in a second. Autism and schizophrenia are incredibly sexy in chicks, especially if they're smart underneath.

>gay
Definitely.

why the fuck are all the best girls fags nowadays? It's like some social thing where not being a basic bitch = lesbo. fuck this gay earth.

Tell her to lay off the thesaurus. Her writing isn't good no matter what purpose it's serving, it just reads like a clunky and awkward attempt at mimicking Deleuzian writing

Since the esteemed author has allowed their writing to take a turn for the dry and dull, they gallantly attempt to overcompensate for the lack of stimulation by indulging in elaborate turns of phrase.

shes unironically smarter and more well-read than 99% of this board

but girls only read murakami, r-right?

Being gay is patrician

If this were a man, you lot would be shitting all over the way she just pukes up words. She's obviously smart, no doubt about that, but there's no reason to take top-75% words and turn them into bottom-25% ones.

>shes unironically smarter and more well-read than 99% of this board

I don't have a very high opinion of the average Veeky Forums user but this is just downright false.

Wow that's bad. Bet she loves some pseud cock though

be gone, thots are not literature

I think I have her in my Facebook friendlist

I know this is bait but imagine an user posting like this, that would trigger me. But like any defect it's actually kind of endearing when it's found in a cute girl

>twf no qt pseud gf to pretend to understand Deleuze with

She has a boyfriend lol. I've talked with this girl before

>takes the dick
Sounds gay to me.

It's not deleuzian, she's obsessed with Joyce. She's even wearing a Bloomsday shirt in that pic.

That's just bad writing

it's bad writing because she literally just picks words out of a thesaurus. it's why the sentences end up sounding so disjointed and awkward.

Yeah it's excruciatingly turgid and tumescent

Lol it reads like the writing of the stormtard on here who constantly talks about the JQ

Yeah no

Stop posting Carli, I thought I had forgotten. To you all it's easy I suppose, to be able to just brush off an ecounter with beauty, and not just beauty, but the Beautiful- full capital driven home with all it's ineffable force, and some remnant stays lodged in me i would have you know what longing still affects me it is something awful awful awful it is all i can think about in its painful consumption i will lay down and feel like drowning okay and yes i don't usually cry but it wasn't a sob just delicate and pure effusion of our greatest emotion you would NOT understand what it is like to be racked by romantic sensibility trapped in this cruel vicisstude i find no pleasure in art or labor it all pales when faced with that radiance and no it has nothing to do with me being a virgin it is due to my aesthetic intuitions and aristocratic soul

It’s like you haven’t even read Deleuze. Deleuze was a great writer

>My Exigency
She’s the perfect example of the 1st year college student who discovers their mac’s thesaurus is easily accessible

I'm lesbian cause guys are the worst.

I follow her on rateyourmusic, she seems cool.

>implying Deleuze isn't clunky and awkward

>basic but couldn't stop thinking about her
>mfw she left because of Veeky Forums

reminder to watch this show

Hi. I have a question directed at the people who make these kinds of threads constantly: Why do you keep this up, why is it that every time I want to browse this board- & it's my favorite board, why do you litter this place with these threads? Why? Why?

They're men who love girls who they would like to become if it were possible and at the same time love to feel miserable for not being those girls.

That is very odd and quite specific user, would you like to talk?

this is potentially the best post on Veeky Forums in the past 72 hours

not sure what she's on about, but i like the pictures on her website.

jesus christ

Is this troling? Because that what it seems to be.

How fun would it be to talk to her in person when she is unequipped and completely out pseud her

*unzips duck*

This is the way autism manifests in women, no joke.

—Hey what do you think about this shit?

—Wait a sec, user, I suddenly have to go to the bathroom, I think blood is dripping from the cut between my legs

—No, you don't, bitch! Respond now and using those hard to think words unless you're autistic, I will suck all that blood you say you're having drained, so don't worry.

Awww I wanna be friends with her now she is ehhhs'cute weird and into lit
I'd love to watch her walk nervously I'm sure she does