Any books on the experience of being a fat middle aged psued who's world view, following...

Any books on the experience of being a fat middle aged psued who's world view, following, family and finances are crashing down all around him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the hell is Spencer?

back to pol please no ones cares about your retard internet celebrities

t. sargon

Just looked up this dumb bullshit. Sargon is indeed a retard, but I doubt simply being called a retard is going to destroy him and the only thing that Richard Spencer is a "household name" for is getting punched in the face. Also this isn't remotely Veeky Forums.

t. richard jewlover spencer

Both of these guys are known for nothing more than being right wing internet dog whistles

Socratic dialogue

Sargon's a retard but Spencer is even dumber.

Richard B. Spencer aka guy who wants to hail victory but does not have the balls to

Is this that 4 hour debate they had?

I don't understand why their videos are always so long, actual academics don't debate this long on video.

It wasn't a debate, it was intended to be a long form conversation.

No one wants to fucking watch a "4 hour conversation."

because there's no debate, it's just a diatribe of memes and "gotchas" that lead nowhere and just try to prove who is snarkiest, more in tune with current internet culture and can make the other look bad by current internet standards

Foundation for exploration

I think sargons problem is that he's spent the last four years of his life arguing with twitter feminists and vastly overestimates himself as a result.

>t. psued

I hate Spencer so fucking much
he's actually not dumb, he's intelligent but highly disingenuous. He always plays dumb like "haha what makes you think our ethnostate will be violent it would be just peaceful cleansing :))" and pretends like he doesn't understand the implications. I watched a ton of interviews and speeches with him he's always like that. nowadays /pol/ think he's a jewish CIA plant and I'm actually glad. Fuck him

because they want you to give up halfway, after all if you don't see the whole thing you can't definitively say that they are full of shit. Its the same thing with 2 hour long live charts they have

>I think sargons problem is that he's spent the last four years of his life arguing with twitter feminists and vastly overestimates himself as a result.
pretty much this, now that culture wars have been "won" on the internet, those on the winning side have just realized that this means nothing and they are still irrelevant in real life where progressiveness keeps doing what it was doing before

so the only thing left to do for them is to devour each other while they pretend to be ideological leaders for the current world, which is why they only attack each other by being snarky and pretending the other is "out of tune" with the real red pills or whatever is the new internet word for this

Please learn the difference between who's and whose

>I think sargons problem is that he's spent the last four years of his life arguing with twitter feminists and vastly overestimates himself as a result.
True. He has also become more radical. from the get go he was ignorant of many things, be it artificial intelligence or economics. He has done nothing to improve himself. It has been said many times that instead of having 100s of "im not an economist but" arguments he could have taken a course on the subject, maybe even made it into a side channel and monetized it

it's not actually 4 hours, it's like 2 and a half, the rest is reading comments or whatever. But yeah, you're not actually missing out on anything, it's literally just 4 retards talking about whether Laurence Fishburne is white and whether or not white people will completely disappear from the planet in a 100 years. There was like one intelligent guy (Styx) bringing some valid arguments that Spencer and Millennial Tard weaseled their way out of.

>pretty much this, now that culture wars have been "won" on the internet, those on the winning side have just realized that this means nothing and they are still irrelevant in real life where progressiveness keeps doing what it was doing before
indeed. They "won" on the internet but unlike SJW they failed to infiltrate academia or do anything of substance. The movement has peaked. kraut and tea is gone, sargon is self proclaimed king of rationalists who policies his community with the help of his dick riders, posts privet chats,etc. In a way its no better than sjw ouroboros

a weeb

that describes everyone on the internet, even Veeky Forums

are those traps?

Unlikely. That's just what the average East Asian looks like.

Michel Houellebecq, The Elementary Particles (or Atomised). One of the two main characters Bruno, somewhat fits the description.

i don't think sargon is going anywhere, internet snark still sells, but it has become very that their "movement" is a grey empty mass of people that has no direction beyond hating bottom of the barrel feminists

same thing with the alt-right, it's becoming clear that their "white ethnostate" is just a rootless american version of the western tradition that is so cut from its own roots that the only thing they can rally around is skin color, IQ and crime statistics and homogenization of europe into a grey meaningless mass of white people

Veeky Forums does not get paid for its shitposting.

Imagine being such a perennial loser that not only do you browse /pol/, not only to you follow internet drama between two midwit e-celebs and watch 4 hour "debates" between them, not only do you save screenshots from /pol/ most probably made by a schizophrenic nazi, but you then post it on a literature board, which you browse even though you don't read, fishing for discussion, which you only get from other /pol/tards who don't read, to get the exact same level of discussion you would have, and likely have already had, on /pol/.

it's not a debate, it's just background noise rootless NEETs use to feel like they have friends, belong to a community and are part of something

well SJeWs ruined their vidya gayms so now they instead of watching vidya streams they watch white nationalist streams

he is not going anywhere but he is going to stop growing and only keep his core fans. like the "nostalgia critic" and many others, the whole thing reeks of stagnation.
>alt-right
alt-right/ alt-lit /etc don't have the balls to commit to anything. They are not a "thing" they are an anti thing. meaning there is no unifying vision of how things should be just a vision of how they should not be. like the libertarians they will never amount to anything. sargon also has his own version of "we waz kings" in that he is quick to paint himself as the inheritor of "white culture" of the Greeks and all the good white people have done for general humanity while casting of ethnic individuality. it is because he wants a large audience and at his core he is a hard core British nationalist but if embracing his mask gave him an advantage he would do it in a heart beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs

SJeWs ruined everything from atheist to humanism.
sad but true

It Exists: 101 Unironic Reasons Why We Should Do Nothing When Things Come To Exist: Plus: Parables Of The Coming Somethingocracy - by Sargbertarian Akkadouloutoularp

whoops

Atheism ruined atheism.
Humanism ruined humanism.
No charge for the grey pill. I only ask that you use it wisely.

i mean if they ever get actual fascism NEETs will be probably next in the oven after the race purity spiral is over

NEETs will be first. /pol/ also has many none whites and anime supporters. I don't think race based fascism would let me keep my waifus and that is my main motivation in not embracing fascism

Humanism was never decent to begin with desu.
At some point atheism was a half reasonable opinion.

atheism was just the logical conclusion to protestantism

>open book request thread
>quickly scroll past responses
>richard spencer .jpg
>last comment some shit about pills
Everyone in this thread should go practice their 2nd amendment right, go buy a Remington Model 870, and commit suicide. Unironically. You are all retards, you are all losers, and suicide IS the answer. Society just downplays it bc it needs you to continue passively consuming. But I am freeing you. Go kill yourself. It will not get better.

Oscar Wao loosely, tho the first bit isnt about a middleaged man. I feel like theres some super specific american contemporary who exclusively writes about this, saw something about it in a thread the other day. Maybe warosu search "overweight" or "fat."

>There was like one intelligent guy (Styx)
Christ

>implying this is a book request thread
Nigga, you in a /pol/ thread.

Hence why i recommend you kill yourself

Damn....

cuck

>movement fueled by NEETs
>calls other people cucks
i mean they may be technically correct, but their position of enunciation is not the most privileged one to make the observation

cuck

Literally what I said.