Reading Spots

Show us those reading spots! Comfy corners accepted.

Need inspo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFDcf811_dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"""IMPRESSIVE"""

Hey Anders

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFDcf811_dg

care to explain?

>reads a book once

This looks incredible

What is in the basket on the floor to the left?

>What is in the basket on the floor to the left?
Not him, but it's not the trash bin, because Infinite Jest clearly isn't in it.

/r/me_irl

Praha has a pseud bookstore with a nice reading spot in the basement

Old Bruun Rasmussen furniture auction catalogs. I keep the ones with interesting pieces.

Wroclaw has a chill bookshop in the rynek that has comfy couches. It's kind of a pseud shop for local university students but they have a good English selection (I picked up John Barthes there, and also a Bret Easton Ellis because I missed Amerika at the time).

building pic related in real life and sitting and reading on the porch would be my dream

>PIZZA
hell yeah

Pizza is delicious.

>Kreel-whi-whe-whi-whe

Squatting on the deserted rooftop parking lot at the local mall.

On a morning bridge in a Sunday park in a November city.

Contemplating a moveable house on the borderland.

pages get damp easily

FUARK that is comfy. reminds me of my own space. I have, in the corner of my room, a mustard-yellow Strandmon from Ikea with a blue pillow I use as decoration, and a grey throw I use to cover my legs. To my right is a side table with a lamp, to my left is a bookshelf. On the wall above my lamp is a picture of Birch trees in a forest.

I don't know why but I can't believe that this picture is normal size. I just believe it is a small doll room.

You'd be cold as fuck. No comfiness possible

are you a grill? Seriously I've only seen girls use those circular ikea mirrors.

Oh shit nvm that's not a mirror fugg point still stands in general though

might be, there's a handbag behind the chair

Mmm. I always make sure I have 'READ' written on the wall, in case I get sidetracked into watching f Gogglebox.

It's a magnet board, not a mirror. All my mirrors are square.

That's my duffel bag that I use for travel.

My parents cabin is similar to that I'm gonna fix it up this summer if I don't end up getting a job elsewhere

If you never read Topolino (italian Mickey mouse) while sitting on the toilet you don't know what confy means.

It looks like a Norwegian prison, hence Anders Breivik

My living room . Plz no bully im poor

>window looks out onto a brick wall

Tacky af

Reeeeeeeeee i said im poor!

I just end up reading on the bed, even when there's some nice chair in the apartment.

my neck hurts when I read in bed

nice fucking chair dude

dig it, but I like to read in my desk

dig this too

fuck yeah my man

what is it called

Actually happy to know I'm not the only one to do that, it's great to have a wide open space without the distractions of a park.

Looks comfy man. I could picture hanging out here, watching a few movies, smoking cigarettes and drinking beer with a few friends.

Carl Hansen & Son CH445 + CH446

I lasted the whole of an hour in the crisp stillness. Each time I last a bit more. I got up numb and dreamy. It truly must be the best death.

soggy pants

>coffered ceiling
>"elegant" rug and drapes
>all the wood is cheap and painted white instead of mahogany
>that retarded looking chandelier thing
Yeah, you're right this is tacky as hell.

Pants don't really get soggy in snow, unless you carry snow inside with you and allow it to melt. Go be a retarded t*Rk elsewhere

You don't have enough body heat to melt the snow you sit on?

>Not wearing waterproof pants
>Intellectuals

I'm not incontinent so I don't wear rubber pants.

Not quite. A couple things: compacted snow is harder to melt than fresh powder, so if you choose not to brush off the bench like a retard then you're still condensing it. But also you're not just heating it up, it's also making you cold. Now if you grow up in a cold climate, get used to it, and are not a bitch: having numb legs won't really bother you unless it's let's say -25 outside and for a prolonged period that it really begins to achieve this penetrating quality. So I'd say I could comfortably sit outside at about -15 to -20, the outside of my skin is cold to the touch and numb but I'm not really cold myself, and given the fact my legs are cold to the touch is to say I'm not actually radiating any heat outwards from that part of my body thus not melting the snow.

It was -47 outside last week though and I got some frostnip on my ear since I only wore a baseball cap. That shit actually hurt.

You know that most good athletic pants/shorts are waterproof, right? Some people really are autistic when it comes to clothes.

shorts in winter?

there's always that "my legs don't get cold" guy. same fucking retard who wears sandals all year long

Either the reading room in the retirement community I do security for, or on my bed.

My little spot.

That's it. The Hood has died. Please, someone inform Ice Cube about this.

You've been here a long time huh. I see you've upgraded.

yeah man, got some old Montana shelves so I no longer am a filthy floorstacker

whoops, wrong image

FACT: Only less than 30% of Veeky Forums actually read, the other 70% fetishize the whole thing with interpassive shit like this.

is that even disputed?

why not both

>giant window
>view of cinderblock wall

Would be a lot more cozy with some curtains or blinds. Bonus points for comfy couches though and it looks like you have some cats or small dogs too, so that's cool.

Nice to see you still here man.

I've been here for years, I ain't going nowhere.

this guy is an expert at being cold!

did you buy that chair new? they are like $3500 without the stool

A furniture store in Copenhagen had a winter sale a few years ago, so I got it new but for a good price.

>73 posts
>no plastic chair aesthetic

it's so easy to kick a leg off of those

I actually read on one of those in summer. I just pick it and go deep down our garden where I just sit and read while enjoying singing birds and shit.

juliette will ruin your life, user. get rid of it if you haven't read it already

this is my fav so far desu

kino