Are there any books?

are there any books?

You forgot about 30 people, and Zizek should be on there twice

should change it to
>ignore anyone who disagrees with you

Way too obvious. All the good ones are just thrown into the bottom.

Bowie, Fish, Ebert, Sartre, Carrey and Tucker are all 100% rhetoricians in bottom half.

Stop posting the fake version of this. Part of the joke is how autistically methodical the creator was in adding the "pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians". The last real version I'm aware of is this one.

You can put 90% of the people who voice any kind of view on the internet, in this image. That includes Veeky Forums users.

How does one reconcile the Socrates, Nietzsche, Ebert triptych? Let's find out.

Isn't that dude just a music reviewer?
And why Zizek? Chomsky. Pretty fucking stupid. Even if they are wrong they are nowhere near the same level, and obviously not pseuds.
Don't know a lot of the others, but a lot don't even pretend to be intellectuals. Sam Hyde, obviously.

Why is LindyBeige on there, he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy

lol might as well go ahead and put fucking Plato and Aristotle on there as well

>calling the Angry Video Game Nerd a pseudo-intellectual

I assume Fantano is there because he's an enlightened centrist who was talking to Sargon, Amazing Atheist and other cringey youtubers at some point. But I don't think he brings politics into his videos at all

>and Zizek should be on there twice

lel

muh english nationalism

lol, figured as much.
>never do something once, talk to a brown person and you're a traitor to Western Culture
Literally worse than the Left at self-cannibalising.

>calling PewDiePie a pseudo-intellectual

Is he a nationalist? I’ve really only seen a handful of his videos.

He generally paints continentals in a bad light and sticks up for England. He claimed the Boer concentration camps were just refugee resettlement camps for example.

Ah, I see. I’ll have to stick to his stuff on ancient history

There is a need to add Cliff and Sadler to this image.

nah, they weren't pseudo-intellectuals. have you even read the title of the image?
hmm but that is missing some of the pseudo-intellectuals in the original post. like jesus.
I agree on Zizek, but Chomsky is a total pseud dude

The only people worth ignoring out of this are the ones who post these images.

i used to watch him sometimes but there was one video where he talked about how idolatry was innately 'un-british' and how disappointed he was that people were sad when princess Diana died and how he was so much better than everyone else because he still went to his cosplay session when everyone else was upset or something, like dude grow up

>nationalists are pseuds
Everyone has their biases that doesn't stop them from being intellectuals

phew no cal chucesta

This is such a weird group of people I don't know if I agree or if I'm angry or if this is ironic or not.

>he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy
That's the worst part of him. He isn't, really, he's just very good at making it seem he is.

>Dan Schneider and Sean Goonan are safe
whew

Bad image

>two pictures of Sam Hyde
O B S E S S E D

there's a difference between having a bias and being a sperg

>are there any books?
no