Wtf is his problem??

I've read about Kant, and most of his ideas are pretty basic, but i can't do synthesis of them so I'm unable to understand this germanic fucker.
ITT: plz explain Immanuel

Other urls found in this thread:

sparknotes.com/philosophy/kant/themes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your experience is conditioned by your mind

there

>I've read about Kant
>about

There's your problem. Crack open The Crituqe dude

This.
Also ethics is pretty much 'Act as though shit would still work if everyone else were to do the exact same thing'.

easy
yet what about him saying that God and free will aren't real in world we experience, but are real anyway because muh practical reason? Isn't this idealism? And all of those a priori categories of reason, isn't that straight line rationalism?
me dummy didn't read Plato's Republic so it goes first

why bother with reading big ass Critique then?

>holding ontological commitments to infinite entities that are causally inert and don't cohere to objects

Wrong. It's "Act as though shit would still work if everyone else were to think the exact same thing.".

>the mind
>existing

Only by all appearances..

Because these are just his conclusions not the logic that led him to them which is the actually important part if you want to read serious philosophy in the last 200 years

Dennett thinks minds exist, in the same sense that money and software exist. It's qualia that don't exist.

Still stupid as fuck

except qualia do existe

That's exactly what a zombie would say.

>someone having experience says experience doesn't exist
sounds like he needs to put down the joint

t. OP
you can prove logically anything about reality if you really want to..
the thing is: it need to make sense ( resonate with you)

>you can prove logically anything about reality if you really want to..

No you can't, what type of stupid thing to say is that

>bretty basig :D

>about
Put down the wikipedia page and le epic kantmeme.jpgs and pick up a fucking book.

Leibniz and Fichte and many others are evidence

Too bad Kant BTFO all of them

sparknotes.com/philosophy/kant/themes.html

Just read Sparknotes and SEP pages. They're far better rundowns then the actual works which, especially with Kant, are written like garbage.

What are you talking about? Can you not say BTFO as if it proves abpoint.