Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfA93m2a3ok
youtube.com/watch?v=s5aeeSmkPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rR-_x6_nhi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bauderlaire, Celine, Sartre (novels) and Houellebecq

*arabic

Post another straight banged qt and I'll tell you

She's France Gall, she died a few hours ago, hence the title of the thread.

just post one babi

mort l'hiver

Gallic friends, please tell me some lesser known french lit that I can still read in English.

L'ecume des jours

Wow I didn’t realize she was still alive I had just discovered her music and since it was all in black and white I just assumed she was dead by now. I guess she dies as a symbol of the France of old. France dies with France. I read L’etranger and now I’m going through L’Extension du domaine de la lutte. I liked french literature and thought reading French was a fun challenge. But I can’t really comment what more modern literature since I don’t know either arabic or african languages. Especially the disgusting mongrel of a language that posses for french in Africa and Haiti.

Houellebecq is good modern French lit.

Post more France :'(

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING CUM COVERED INSECT THIS BOARD IS FOR LIT

Damn, you all broke the news. I loved her in high school. A singer that convinced me that angels had visited us in the sixties in the form of ye ye.

Here's thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=zfA93m2a3ok

Yep, Johnny dies and it's like time stops for a week, but nothing for France Gall, barely a word.

What the fuck France Gall is dead?
I just got into ye ye a few months ago and she was by far my favourite girl.

Yeah I hadn't realized that the Ye Ye style is kinda similar to some J-Pop Songs. I wonder if that's why YouTube recommended her stuff. Is old 90's J-Pop the closest thing we have to her today? Or did youtube recommend her videos to me just because weebs like cute girls.

t. low t. burger

I meant modern as in real authentic french and not stuff produced by the immigrant hordes taking over the country.

If you are going to shitpost at least do it with a picture of France.

She's next and you know it And then Francoise

Cute girl! Thanks

S T E N D H A L
T
E
N
D
H
A
L

your welcome. She is the one Tolstoy wrote the book after

The 90's shibuya-kei breed of j-pop is the closest we got to ye-ye again
Of them I like Kahimi Karie most

>not posting best France Gall

youtube.com/watch?v=s5aeeSmkPwQ

Most endearing thing about her is that she can barely sing.

>"user, read me that fleurs du mal passage again"

What's the deal with foreigners and France Gall

She was an angel among men is all

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-_x6_nhi4

>Vive France Gall's France Ball

I hope it still survives

Reminder that Charles Aznavour was probably 40 when the ye ye meme started and he is still alive, based Charles

how about i stab u faggot
stop this meme

Houellebecq IS French, you stupid faggot.

God bless her. Rest in peace, petit fleur.

>Your favourite french literature?
Sentimental education - Flaubert
Augustin ou le maître est là - Malègue
Thomas the Obscure - Blanchot
Vies minuscules - Michon
Céline

fpbp

B L O Y

L

O

Y

outta my way, bourgeois fucking shits

>tfw Godard will outlive her

why do i afraid of pretty girls

ugly and weak

>Can human nature be so entirely transformed inside and out? Can man, created good by God, be made wicked by man? Can the soul be completely changed by its destiny, and turn evil when its fate is evil? Can the heart become distorted, contract deformities and incurable infirmities, under the pressure of disproportionate grief, like the spinal column under a low ceiling? Is there not in every human soul - was there not particularly in Jean Valjean's soul, a primitive spark, a divine element, incorruptible in this world and immortal in the next, which can be developed by goodness, kindled, lit up, and made to radiate, and which evil can never entirely extinguish?

Truly Kratman is a master