What is the face?

Character development?

Authentic ideas.

feet

whatever the gayest, but ultimately correct one is

Plot hole, heh heh.

feet is identity of the writer, i.e. the most cancerous

I find this book very lacking in both prose and plot

Plot 4 life my nigg, except I would choose one with a much more well-developed and expansive plot as opposed to that pitiful, meager, and barely noticable plot you have posted, know what im sayin my dude?

A nice plot with no prose is acceptable. Grand prose with no plot is just sad.

Why did you say the opposite of what is true?

>this is what genrefags actually believe

feet are themes. also feet are best, yes.

Which one is dick?

One is pointless without the other.

Both

What is in search of a lost time?

retard.

no

a great prose writer can write 100 pages about nothing, it will be good. Sometimes a great plot + great characters can kind of make up for lack of quality prose, but it will just be 'another not-THAT-bad genre fiction'

eg or 800 pages on a regular day in the life of 2 dubliners

>oppai = plot since time immemorial
Also, the fek is with this cunt's face? Looks like it was printed on a ledger for the local pervy parishioner.

-2/10 would not even literary analysis

could i fuck this with a 6 inches dick?

She's just tanned, I think.

How can I know how much I appreciate the tittays if there were no ass? and vice versa? concordantly, the rest of the body?

As with all things, everything in moderation. It all needs to work together.

Prose

>like prose and ass
conflicted

t. /sffg/

Seconding this

Besides
Small tits are best tits

You mean like... A shit plot with a lot of prose is unacceptable. Dreadful prose with yes plot is just happy.

Why did you say the inverse of the opposite of what is true?

If the answer is anything besides prose, I immediately take everything the person has said into question. Plot is definitely important, but good prose is what I read and write for. It's the artistic aspect of writing.

Opposite is a general word which would mean that he didn't necessarily say the wrong thing.

so prose then?

Plot is just a tool to reflect an authors sense of beauty. Prose is all that matters.

so, you're a pleb.

>he doesn't believe aesthetics is important

The most interesting man in the world can set his beer on a fiberboard settee, but it's still just a fiberboard settee.

it's important, but not all that matters, you dichotomous pleb.

This is a great answer.

The image has it backwards.

Prose is ass. Plot is tits.

It encompasses everything art stands for.

I like a mature old-fashioned author with a metric amount of prose.

really going whole hog in branding yourself as a pleb, aren't you? have you ever considered that context may be important in art? that without it as a contrast to say, a pile of garbage arranged by the scattering winds, it would be as meaningless a jumble as anything else? what artistic merits would the Mona Lisa have if it were painted today? do you think that any global fanaticism would exist for it without its history, its context? you're probably just a fuckin shallow person, i guess.

>the history and context is what makes art important

You just don't understand art. Great art can be understood in a vacuum.

why
Plot is meaty like the ass, while prose is flowery like the tatas

ah yes, i do love all those poems written in languages i don't understand. yes, all those meaningless strings of symbols ordered in precise ways completely lost to me really pay off as artistic triumph without the context of understanding the language.
you're a fucking pleb, man.

If prose is tits, then is poetry a flat chest ?

>talking this much but saying nothing

Embarrassing for you.

I can see that your vacuum understands art perfectly

This image is a perfect metaphor for the distinction between plot and prose. Plot is ass, because it is immediately enjoyable, but if anyone says they prefer it, it's an instant sign that they cannot rise above their base animal desires. Prose is breasts, because the sexual attraction to breasts is a patrician desire that can only come about through deep thought and consideration. Breasts not only look similar to ass, they also have none of the shit. This is also a metaphor for how even apparently good plots are always shitty at the core

let me spell it out for you. an infant is not going to appreciate dante's inferno, it is not appreciable as art without context your concept of art is ridiculous. you're wrong and a pleb.

no, poetry is breast cancer

>none of the shit
>implying that shit isn't patrician

>no, poetry is delicious oppai

ftfy

What's the literary equivalent of thighs?

earmarking a library book.

>subtly making the implication that shit is patrician
Please explain this, and by "explain" I mean "disavow"

>being so swift to admit utter plebeianism

You could but she wouldn't know that she was being fucked

Non-fiction

>DFW pretends not to have read Gravity's Rainbow again

wtf i thought everyone here was gay??

you're gay

For you