I only read non-fiction

>I only read non-fiction

That is literally me and I don't regret it.

Are his cheeks supposed to be slightly reddish or is my eyesight as bad as I think it is

>I only read didactic poetry

Aren't "soyboys" generally the people who are stuck reading YA in their twenties?

no you're right

I was trying to imply with my OP that redpill tards constantly broadcast this to try and seem intellectual, and that I as a soyboy am making a smug pained smile.

I'd say good for you if you weren't broadcasting it for approval.

I used to do that before I discovered good fiction. It's pretty OK if you're captivated enough by the massive interconnected mythos and patterns of causation that you don't need dragons or deeper than real life character depth.

>i'm making fun of psudo-intellects who think "I've always been right and minorities are evil except for mine" is somehow the truth matrix pill and antithesis to the blue lies you tell yourself to comfort your meaninglessness

well yeah ok. i think non-fiction has merit to the point that an exclusively non-fiction diet is understandable. but yes i have met people who say that and 8/9 of them are annoying incapable loud tards who desperately wiggle their way into any friend circle they can and negligently wreck it.

An aversion to fiction is literally a symptom of autism lol

pseudo-stem fags tend to look pretty similar

The fiction/non-fiction divide is an illusion invented by STEMspergs.

I like nonfiction a lot and am branching out to read more fiction

>he doesn't read a combination of novels, short stories, plays, poetry, memoirs, and philosophical treatises

>I only read mad apocalyptic tracts self-published by a guy in Lambeth

>I read

fugg this is me. I watch TV though? I just can't into fiction since I only have so much mental energy and philosophy + non-fic related to my grad school major is more compelling. Does it help with social skills? I can't imagine the archetypes you gain through most fiction are that applicable to normal life, but idk

>I

Some of the best truths are in fiction.

>>

going off that, real life is much more interesting than any fantasy. Full on magic is too gauche, with real life there's a subtlety where things seem clearly defined but if you dig deep enough you can see that nobody really knows what the fuck is going on. Mostly get that feeling with chaos theory shit and jung.

>you can see that nobody really knows what the fuck is going on
If I'm already aware of that truth then why do I need to read non-fiction? I'd rather just read a novella where everything does fall together in a way that catches my interest.

get new monitors fellas

I can't say for you personally, but I'm neurotic enough that for me at least the entire point of me being alive is trying to figure out what IS going on.

Yeah totes. Real life is like the biggest ball of postmodern magnum opus world-building shit without it going too far, with a million inter-connecting sub-plots and themes that you can easily ignore if you don't care about them.

this

the background is #ffffff (whitest white), the centre of his cheeks are #ffedf2 which is slightly pink (image related)

Yes, tilt the screen back and it becomes obvious.

same

you should