What comes to mind?

What comes to mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Wikipedia article about Romanticism (featuring that image) that I skimmed through

a wandering man who doesn't need to wander anymore because he has overcome the desires of the world

norway

Degeneration of western art

I hope he doesn't slip, those are probably some very slimy rocks. It's dangerous to be up there without toe shoes. That guy should've invented toe shoes but he didn't. Even if he didn't slip on those rocks it's a tragedy.

Edgy dudes who think they're Nietzschean but are simply tryhards

the painter's first name is the same as mine
a dozen book covers

Wolves in the Throne Room

It's been on the sidebar of American Renaissance for awhile.

A guy going for a nice morning walk. Good for him.

Fact that virtually all men of art in 19th century were called Friedrich

idk but if you wanna talk about reality or anything shit man come chat

discord gg/c37NwyB

I like this board.

I think of taking notes on romanticism after i went to a museum and the style got me interested years ago.

Nietzsche

White identity

/pol/

loneliness

Man, be it an individual, race, or nation, perhaps even a civilization, faced with the future. The future is misty, unknown and uncertain, but given our history as man, we have always been either ready to take the future head-on, or to deliberate, hesitate, or even out-right give in to the unknown and let it overwhelm us.

Beauty over nothingness.

Victoria 2 and Romanticism.

See that mountain ? You can climb it.

A painting turned into meme like the beginning of the Beethoven's fifth got turned into meme through time. Also, not even Friedrich's best work.

Jared Taylor.

A white guy imagining how beautiful the world would be without brown people.

It wasn't worth the climb.

rotting cedar floorboards and mildew

fpbp

Hamlet but then I remember that sniveling cuck who dropped out of first year uni, the epitome of the words asshole, /pol/, and soyboy rolled, however perceivably contradictory, into one and given life and remember it's an emotional argument poorly supporting white supremacist ideology.

"Man, I really enjoyed Frankenstein."

It's been on my bedroom wall since i was 15 so my bedroom wall

"I gotta get the hell outta Dodge."

if you want to immerse yourself more, listen to the romantic period for classical music.

It is by far my favorite period

Brienne of Tarth

Minecraft

mods?

Caspar David Friedrich

That i have to work tomorrow and iam drunk as fuck right now ;_;

An idea of a man, one who is liberated, one who has cultivated strength and character, one who is unlike most and concerns himself with the higher things in life. Who takes morning constitutionals across his estate in the grey hours of morning, who contemplates art and god in the evening, and who is content with his own company always. One who seeks adventure having found solidarity.

A man who doesn't exist anymore, if he ever did.

huwhite chadvocate's book

wealth is escape

was hoping someone else would catch this

his face isn't shown
that could be me
except for the wealth and confidence
and about 150 lbs

Finally. Now how do I pull them up?