Cliffs favourite book of 2017 was Maps Of Meaning

>Cliffs favourite book of 2017 was Maps Of Meaning
>”it was the most profound and life changing experience of 2017”
>”The book is a beast, and would take you months to finish”
>”so I won’t put it on my “top of 2017” list, because I want to keep readability in mind”
Wut?

It's amazing to me that people can even be that good-looking. Who is that man?

he kinda looks like the son of bradley cooper and christian bale

Hi cliff.

Chad once again btfo of virgin contrarian psueds

are you noodle-armed """""""intellectuals""""""" just upset that Chad can into your hobby better than you can?

Peterson is another example of a Chad intellectual, I guess that's why you cucks resent him

have we worked out how much peterson, pay me to write your life, paid cliff, i only review books for money, or if the goblin paid kermit instead and this is his next monthly installment?
it's hard to tell who gets paid when you leave two whores alone in a room, so maybe they're doing it for the floor money.

>literally cucked by girlfriend
>gets angry at any potential critique of liberalism to near basilisk levels
>his intellectualism can't see past this
>Chad

cliff was always a sneaky little reactionary fuck

Yes, they do indeed grow hideous beards as well.

Cliff is the epitome of nu-Veeky Forums

This nigga somewhat looks like me. I am skinny like that, got the same neanderthal forehead and big, prominent in the middle part nose and a similar jaw. Is he a jew?

>jew
You shouldn't post here anymore. I recommend you leave immediately.

He seems like a nice guy, but he brings himself down with his pseud persona that he tries to convey. I mean look at that fucking picture holy shit.

what's Cliffs?

Peterson has a level on patreon where you get a 30 minute talk with him. Cliff paid that amount and recorded their convo

Hey, cliff, what’s it like plagiarizing actual critics because you’re an unoriginal, uncreative fraud?

But what is the real Cliff's favorite book of 2017?

Hey Cliff, we would appreciate it of you could stop the shilling

Still the best book reviewer on YouTube, especially since Bookchemist started reviewing mostly bullshit.

Lol "chad intellectual" he gets scared easily like a little bitch. Very far from chad. Countless examples he gives in his lectures to where he behavles like a coward when confronted eg. Gets confronted and person B asks "are you scared?" He replies, im petrified. Asif you fuckin say that, scared? Peterson scared of another human? Ffs that pisses me off.

The Black Ponderer is unironically better, Cliff spends half his videos staring vacantly and loudly sipping things.