Is he controlled opposition?

Is he controlled opposition?

I asked this before, however, the thread got derailed

Yes.

No, he is schizophrenic

No

The satan is a servant of YHWH in the old testament, so yeah.

Depends if you think he was really second born or if that was just a lie that was born on his twin brother's lips.

Everything is controlled opposition

He is you, and you are him. Milton's poem is just Milton explaining how living feels like when you confront existential anguish. The "falling within one's self" and the "impossible place" are good old panic attacks.
There is no God. There's just pain and literature.

No, just like your last thread.

No, if you believe in free will. Yes, if you don't.

alright, here's an interesting question: does Christianity (or any religion of the Abrahamic framework for that matter) posit determinism or free will? I think one could easily argue either way (or take the easy way out and say both)

>Does Christianity posit determinism or free will?
Both.

Yhwh
Kys kike

Catholics are massive free will autists, while older protestant sects like Calvinism preach determinism. Most protestant sects however are too weak in theology to have a well-defined dogmatic position on the issue. I don't know about Orthodox churches.

well meme'd, my friend. I mean really impressive. Did you make it yourself?

There's a series of letters between Leibniz and a prominent archbishop arguing just that

Imagine being this dumb

Amazingly enough Tolkien gracefully explained the difficulties of this theological matter in his mythos. I suggest people read the Music of the Ainur.

Orthodox resemble Catholics on free will

No. Certainly not.

interesting I'll check it out, thanks user
I didn't make it feel free to save it friend

Such biting, witty political satire. I am glad the level of discourse in this country is so high right now.

t. Mitch McConnell

>implying that's not the whole of Christianity summed up
Someone hasnt done the much needed close reading on that piece, I guess