Wish me luck niggers

Wish me luck niggers.
>inb4 "read zeno's, the man without qualities, the magic mountain first"
I already have.

you should read "man and his follies" by Grant first as well. good luck though.

>read zeno's, the man without qualities, the magic mountain first"
Wait why?

ty xoxo I've never heard of the book you're recommending but I'll check it out eventually.

Read Proust while lying in bed. That is all. Best of luck reading the greatest piece of literature ever composed user

you're supposed to read the less challenging works in a movement before the big boy.

Thanks user. I'll read sitting tonight so I don't snooze and then lying in bed in the morning.

You’re probably not even 40. How the fuck do you expect to appreciate even a fraction of this? Kys hipster doofus.

lol what kind of 40 year old goes on Veeky Forums? No I'm 22.

Juden yawn fest whose present praise was paid for, be less of a hipster or enjoy your wasted time.

Is this true?

>reading one of the most celebrated works of literature in the west which maintained praise after the author was long gone
>hipster time waster.

no fuckhead.

>the west
>jew
Try again.

literature sure is a cool accessory to compliment all your /pol/ isn't it user. Have you posted about how much a degenerate foucoult is today yet?

>compliment
Why is the average reader of this mediocre jewish writer such an idiot?

blame the dark golden liquid jew on my errors.

No, he's right.

play vidyo until you're 40 then start reading dude.

No user. Read lying in bed. You’ll dream of Proust. It’s infectious. You’ll see what I mean

I'm afraid that would put me to sleep, given how dreamlike and slow moving the (admittedly very few) parts of Swann's Way I've read have been

alright fair enough I'll do it for you because you're the only person left in my thread who's not an old fogey or a pol-derailer.

That’s the beauty of it. That’s what the intro of the waking sleeper is all about. You haven’t really read Proust if you haven’t fallen asleep while reading him, or read him in that half-stupor between waking and sleeping

Here here! Proust is like a drug, something opiate.

Ever hear of other books? God damn, people on this board have weak minds.

Proust is maybe relatively challenging, but compared to others? Nah.

literally anyone can relate to the beginning seeing as its about a fucking kid, his mom, his dad, and sleeping. Anyone can relate to Swann and the narrator's love with Gilberte. I'm only halfway through within a budding grove and I can tell you this.

That’s the point user. Proust takes the archetypal artistic experience and makes it eminently relatable. Everything in the novel is a quasi-aesthetic contemplation, a half-waking dream based on that initial scene with his mother

You'll love it. It's one of, if not the, greatest piece of human expression ever conjured.