How would you write Waiting For Godot 2?

How would you write Waiting For Godot 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pymm6cmE9uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with a typewriter.

I'd start by reading the spark notes for Waiting for Godot

Waiting Fot Godot 2: God's Not Dead

As an ARG that just goes on forever with the occasional long breaks when the dev studio runs out of funding and has to go through restructuring, fires all the writers and continues the game on incomplete code.

With the same set, but no actors ever show up on the stage

Catholic subversion where the enfoliage and then blooming of the tree occurs over three acts. Rehashes much of the dialogue but tweaks it so it is reinterpreted in the light of the true faith and church. Structural chiasmus of the original play, using the symbolism to mirror Christ symbolism.

Godot 2: Eclectic Bugaboo.

Godot awaited

Waiting for Godot 2: This time we really don't have anything left to say.

About anons waiting for OP to deliver

He can have id "g0d0t"

Godot 2 is already out, it should be Waiting for Godot 3.0

SiIvagunner?

Arriving With Godot.

Godot turns up

Go, Dot. Go!

I'd write it from Godot's perspective and show what's taking him so long

Like a backwards Molloy, but the it's just the second main character with no Molloy in it. It's just dreams about a faceless Molloy that, in the beginning, he realises is himself - but during the end, it is some stranger he knows about.

More car chases. More explosions. More blondes with big ole pairs of honey melons

Exploration of the non-characteristics of Lucky obviously.

What if Godot was a hot blond!?

How would you structure that storywise?
I actually want to write waiting for godot 2 for fun

Taking this idea Having it take place in a glitched world with christian themes evangelion style

More explosions

youtube.com/watch?v=Pymm6cmE9uQ

That's lame as shit. Rick and Morty tier

A convertible with two hot blondes roll up on Vladimir and Estragon.
Blonde 1: Ayo hold up. What are you bums doing under that tree?
Vladimir: just waiting
Estragon: for Godot
Blonde 2: Fucking faggots (whips out 44 Magnun and shoots Vladimir and Estragon. Their heads explode into bloody fragments)
Blonde 1: ooohhh, my cunny gets so hot and wet when you kill lazy French/Irish hybrid bums.
The blondes strip each other naked and suckle each other’s big soft round honey melons.

Godot arrived and left but Vladimir and Estragon forget everything about it during the play, returning to their original waiting for Godot.

2 Wait 2 Godot