I want his side of the story

i want his side of the story

what's the best soros book?

Other urls found in this thread:

booksc.org/book/35252629/56257f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the Dr. Evil front man for the Rothschilds. There's no "his side," he just uses his countless NGOs to jew the fuck out of whites and white countries.

He's written a number of books. The one he wrote about globalism should at least make his position on that more clear.
He's a scummy guy, but it's probably not for the reasons you believe.

>probably not for the reasons you believe.
Precisely for the reasons stated.

>tfw old enough to remember Black Wednesday
>tfw OP is probably a teenager who can't remember when Soros was spry

he's probably endorsed by them
but he's like the 20s Germany Hitler, they use him and think they can control him, but he's far more extreme than his overseers.

He's a jew who uses his money to fuck white people over.

>user makes semi-intelligent comparison
>you reduce it to literally the same thing you've said in other posts
Kill yourself?

There's no comparison. Hitler was a German who for all his faults cared about his people. Soros is a jew who has no business being in white countries let alone negatively influencing them with his ill-begotten money.

He's used his financial activities to screw a lot of people. That' the main reason.

>Hitler was a German who for all his faults cared about his people

No, he did not. I'm not sure what lead you to this conclusion, but he didn't care about the German people (as seen in the idiotic battle of Stalingrad) at all.
He wanted power, he wanted to be remembered, and he wanted to create the Third Reich in order for the world never to forget him.

There's no question that he did.

He cared about 'the' German people as an abstraction. He didn't give a single fuck about the actual German people, and by the end he didn't even care about tbe abstraction. He became convinced they had let him down and wanted them all to burn with him.

Hey, it is all a conspiracy guys. Coincidences.

That's a nice unfalsifiable premise that ultimately means nothing. Is that what biographies written by jews have told you? Doesn't really add up when one factors in how more German soldiers were killed after the war and Hitler's death than during it. But you don't know what you're talking about anyway, do you?

Well if he cared about the German people he could have surrendered and saved them once the situation was hopeless beyond doubt. Instead he ordered the fighting to continue, inviting vastly more destruction and death. Pretty easy thing to see, you're just too blinded by the edgy ideology you adopted to my mom freak to see basic history.

The Alchemy of Finance is interesting if you're into that sort of thing. Here's an article summarizing some of his ideas:
booksc.org/book/35252629/56257f
>George Soros's reflexivity theory is quite compatible with second order cybernetics. Indeed his work shows how to apply ideas in second order cybernetics to economics, finance and political science. This paper briefly reviews three theories of reflexivity in cybernetics. It provides an introduction to Soros's version of reflexivity theory and reviews applications in economics and finance. Soros's approach to economics is based on different assumptions about information and about human behaviour. His approach to finance is more holistic than most current work in finance. He does not emphasize mathematical models but rather sees finance as a human player game with himself as a participant. The paper concludes that Soros's work is a very important contribution to and expansion of contemporary social science.

>He's used his financial activities to screw a lot of people. That' the main reason.
Soros is a pure rational actor, if you have a problem with how speculative markets function then that's what you should blame

>my mom freak
What?

>he could have surrendered and saved them once the situation was hopeless beyond doubt.
Did you miss the part about more German soldiers dying after the war than during? Don't talk about "basic history" until you can read correctly and become less retarded.

>more German soldiers dying after the war than during
Inb4 Eisenhower's "Death Camps"

That's kind of what happens when you try to invade the Soviet Union without the resources to make it work. Any idiot could tell you that you'd get kicked the fuck out and counter invaded. Still would have saved more lives surrendering sooner, since they ended up surrendering anyway.

cheers

>seriously believes you can mobilize thousands of people and entice them to risk their well-being just by throwing money at NGOs
And that's how I know most of conspiracy theorists have never tried to organize a strike in their lives, let alone a single social event, and are mostly angry young men with no grasp of the real world.

Not that Soros isn't throwing shekels around trying to stir shit, dancing in his office when there is a happening, and receiving applause by most Western government, but to think there is a mono-causal, exogenous explanation for every sociopolitical movement in every country on Earth is to be damn retarded.

Also thanks, I'll look into it.