What do they read at evergreen college?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=625&v=-st73zhZL3A

Joe Rogan is so invested in campus politics, it's ridiculous.

why is it ridiculous? it's funny and people like to laugh about it

it's only educating the next generations, no need to take college seriously really

>the Evergreen State College has an admission rate of 98%
How horrifying

I went there for around a year in the early 2010's. There was a noticabley PC atmosphere but it wasn't out of control. There were actually a lot of chill ex-military people going there and there was a republican club that was active and put up ron paul posters.

It was like 95% white too, it seems like in the years since they went overboard on diversity admissions.

Back then it was actually a cool place, there was a militant liberal minority but most people were laid-back and winced at the anti-white stuff. It's all been ruined though because now the school will atttract only the far-left SJW types. It's a shame really, I've never found another place with such abundant and cheap high-quality acid.

You'd think maybe you could see that youre looking at propaganda

what?

I wish Americans would learn how to pronounce "Stein".
It is not "steen" it is "Stein"!

Harvey WHINESTEEN!

Evergreen State will always be a good college in my mind because it gave us the best band of the 1980s, that of course being Beat Happening

what do you mean by propaganda?

Evergreen seems like a perfect school for rich kids who don't really want to go to college and don't have to worry about starting a career yet still feel pressured by their parents and friends to attend one. It would explain their progressive politics.

Are you saying that Joe Rogan is a propagandist? Are you the same autist from the Peterson thread who called his podcast "alt-right"?

It's like that for a good amount of the people who go there but at least 25% roughly use the freedom of the course structure to specialize in one thing specifically so they are really well prepared for it once they leave. They also have a decent sciences program and people have been known to get accepted into the U of WA med school from evergreen.

With that being said if you don't have a highly niche interest that Evergreen specializes in you would be better off going to a regular school in most cases.

did you go there? which were the worst meme degrees that actually existed?

He's a brainlet. Any of those evergreen students would run circles around him.

I forget exactly how it worked but I think you either got a general degree of philosophy or in the sciences which would be appended with a "with a focus in" so people would get a science degree with a focus in bio or a philosphy degree with a focus on english etc. You occasionally had people do a silly one like dance therapy or glass blowing but most people realized it had to look respectable if they wanted to avoid trouble with grad school and jobs.

>He's a brainlet. Any of those evergreen students would run circles around him.
they would literally, but that's because he's a manlet

Evergreen was unironically ruined by minorities. They simply don’t have the IQs to participate in anything without degrading it to the point of futility. I have several family members who went there in the late 90s. They are far-left white kids who love Nick Land and Brassier and laugh about how stupid blacks are. They are more than familiar with Guenon, Schuon, Evola, etc. Of course the school is now like an old Soviet republic where the well off former revolutionaries are getting railroaded by the more extreme newcomers, but unfortunately for Evergreen the newcomers are minorities who lack the ability to grasp traditions/aspirations other than muh gibs.
>we want more Native American teachers
>we want more black students
Please get fucked.

The problem is that affirmative action policies place students in colleges they shouldn't be in. Many of them would do just fine at community college but are seduced by le diversity meme into places where they aren't prepared for academcially

I thought in German it was ‘shtine’?

that's what he's saying. for a german to write "steen" it would be "Stien"

>shtine
thats how americans would have to spell it if they wanted to properly pronounce it.
>THough they probably will misspronounce it another way then i ebt

That's cute, user.
The Replacements, maybe, but no.

80s indieh rock is cultural degeneracy, product of a declining Anglo Saxon race, but nice try.

Given that you were recently AT this college, it seems you should be able to see that you're seeing three lesbians with blue hair being reported on as though they represent higher education in general. This is how people in the flyover view higher education because thats all the propaganda shit they hear...instead you think everything has changed in the last year and now education exists to convince young people of the utility of white genocide.

Better than rap/pop/any electro Computer music though or any other music genre that grew in recent times

I'm glad to say I don't know those people and don't understand you. Its comforting to know we could never have a conservation.

everybody pronounces it differently retard, in Russia it's Shteyn