I want to be/become a god

any good books for this?

Gas yourself you complete degenerate.

try Nietzsche

no
yes

Heart of Darkness is a guide to godhood

Mormonism is about becoming a god in the afterlife

Just say what people want to listen and then read bible, quran, etc. so you learn how to act as a god that people will worship.

Literally why even create a thread if you're just going to answer your own question?! Did you type this thread from a madhouse?

op here-that wasnt me

You won't even be able to cure yourself if cancer that God can easily give you, let alone change anything, other than living in this world. You cannot even invent an atom nor destroy one. Say, do you wear a fedora?

Noone worships Christians like that. It will only make him look like a hypocrite.

i'm not OP stupid nigger

Research theosis. That’s the best way to go. Some books to help you:
1. St. Theophan the Recluse - The Path to Salvation
2. David Bentley Hart - The Experience of God
3. John of the Ladder - The Ladder of Divine Ascent
4. Theologia Germanica
5. The Philokalia
These are just some starters though. Look into Christian mysticism and Eastern Orthodoxy

Hello comrade, no book could be recommended by me, good sir. However, I have something even better for you: a serious and intense diet of anime. Good sir, to become god one must divulge in all the world's anime, good or bad. You will learn how to be a samurai-ninja-angel-of-death god very soon. Good luck my friend!

read some perennialism

get into martial arts, start a cult based on fitness, fuck 21 bitches (male or female), get a ton of babies, write a philosophical dissertation based on whatever the fuck your cult is about, rationalize it, appeal it to socio-political pandering, become a national sensation, take over a small state, take over a small country, masturbate on national television, masturbate on global television, become a global sensation, encourage your cult's teachings (good luck as to knowing what the fuck it is at this point) globally, take control of leading scientists, kill them, create your own scientists, establish them as fathers of the modern age and as your child, mission accomplished

this might work

>all these soycucks who dont want to be god

Mormon here, this is correct. I can elaborate on this at length if anyone wants.

>I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the Most High.
Psalms 82:6

like whom

guenon

what book

Why would a god masturbate to anime girls and have no ftiends? Lol whats the point of calling us gods if we all are fucking degenerates

actually, read revolt against the modern world by evola instead

>Muh initiation

divine immortality though
literally godhood

You'll only get into the telestial kingdom if you do that. Godhood comes from following the precepts of Heavenly Father.

That's according to Mormons anyway.

hmm, that does sound nice desu

Because you're a young, immature, mortal, fallen being. You've got the right godly DNA, but you're not fully developed yet. You may never be. Actually, knowing you, you will never be.

Maybe if you two fuck there will be some sort of masturbation paradox that causes you both to die and never fuck up my day ever again.

Paradise Lost will give you a pretty good idea what happens if you try it.

read Orthodoxy by Chesterton and have your dream of being a god crushed

>psychedelic experience
>+300ug LSD

you can thank me when you remember you already are

yup

Pearl of great price

I think you have to have three wifes to do that though.

ayyyyyyy

Yeah Im sure you know me so well from a Veeky Forums post, you think just like a god would. Im sure youll enter your heaven or whatever you niggers like to call it

Yes, OP. Read the Principia Discordia x

>get into martial arts
>mission accomplished

kek

thanks user