The Strange Death of Europe

Well this was very depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170928142016.htm
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64857-2004May28.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this book objective or is it written with an obvious slant?

Stop being racist. Jews are awesome. So are Muslims. We're all one race: the Human race.

HAHAHA SUCKS FOR YOU FAGGOTS. I CAN GO DAYS WITHOUT SEEING A NIGGER HERE IN CANADA JAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL

>objectivity

Fag

>We're all one race: the Human race.
this is true though, except maybe for the abbos and the khoisan

race =! species

It's objective in that it is a recording of events that have happened and are happening, they can not be denied.

>I'm a racist and cultural supremacist

yeah, I bet it's depressing for you

Isn't he one of those homosexual classical liberals who doesn't want the big bad Muslims to upset his homosexual lifestyle?

The wages of sin is...?

faggots like you should have to live in a banlieue

of course not

>cultural supremacist

Oh I do apologise that you've been programmed to screech in horror whenever someone dare make the point that 21st century Western Europe is a superior civilisation to 6th century Islam.

>becoming depressed by reality

You're even more effective than a soyboy.

>6th century Islam
hmmm....

there is no such thing as a purely objective historiography

So, when did the end begin? Was it the first world war? The French revolution? Colonialism? Was it the arrival Christianity? At what point did we shoot ourselves in the foot?

When did we sow the seed of decay that would turn the great men of antiquity into the vermin that we are now? What was that seed?

Khoisan are definitely human

>niggers are human

>what are salafist muslims
the seed of the father of the first boomer

of course they're human, i was just saying that they might be considered another race than homo sapiens sapiens

in Eden

>of course they're homo sapiens sapiens, i was just saying they might not he considered homo sapiens sapiens
More matter, with less art

With the end if ww2.

They diverged from our genetic line 350 thousand years ago, before Homo sapiens even existed as a species
They're farther from us than Abbos
Though I doubt they can be considered a different species, just an earlier divergence
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170928142016.htm

Rather than going for the obvious historical answers, I like to play with more "biological" theories:
1. Prosperity leading to a more matriarchal/passive/complacent population. See: bonobos vs chimps if you want a similar example from nature.
2. Lower testosterone in western men, due to a sedentary lifestyle and higher amounts of plastic and other materials in our environment (mostly in the water).

islam started in the 7th century

I know that you are going to mock me, from both the /pol/-side and whatever side there is that actually like what's going on in Europe

>tfw I don't want to read that book because I'm Swedish and are living every day in the "strange death"

Colonialism

a homo sapiens khoisan subspecies would still be considered human

an honest mistake

Why don’t you guys just enjoy?

I for one prefer tanned and dark eye-hair girls to the gray-skinned European girls.

There is always a good side to bad things

t.

The Migration Period doomed Europe. Fuck the Huns.

Yeah, I agree we need to import more. We need more multicultural proles for our roman degeneracy larp to be successful.

Fair enough. But why don't you go to Africa/US or some place where they have darkies, instead of ruining the continent for all of us?

protestantism

With Plato
They're turning the friggin froggs gay!!!

I know it's easy to make fun of this, but sperm count of Western men has been dropping for at least 4 decades now.

Martin Luther.

What does your bestiality fetish have to do with anything?

>What does your bestiality fetish

With that bone structure and healthy appearance you can bet your ass her genetics is superior to yours. She probably has a higher IQ also.

>guys look how flushed this baboon's ass is, it is a clear sign of health, I should fuck it
lolok

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A64857-2004May28.html

I bet that will all this gall in your brain fluids you must be an ugly, insecure and sad little man, or am I wrong?

Well, merely stating the facts about immigration to Europe can get you named a neo-nazi racist.

good luck with finding one like her irl

That user would be just as pretty as your waifu if he wore a coat of paint equally as thick and beautifully applied. I doubt it would make him smarter and I doubt it makes her any smarter.

This is utter bullshit. Where do you live?

>All Muslims are salafist

Gee you learn something new every day on here.

Netherlands.

If only one in ten Muslims explodes the amount I want in my house is still zero. 'Most of them are harmless' is Russian roulette tier logic.

>this liquid is only 1% poison
gee, i guess i'll drink it then, nothing bad could happen

Depending on how strong the poison is it could be diluted, like cyanide in skincare products.

Yep, this was a bad analogy. More like a bunch of grapes but one of them is actually a jihadi terrorist.

Why do you people always ask when the end began and never when the beginning ended? You can't for the life of you formulate a strict definition of what abstract concepts suchs as "the European spirit" or "Western culture" are. You just cling to your shitty understanding of history to arrive at some conclusion that can explain the shitty life you have right now. The truth is that you're just a boring, frustrated, young man who only reads things that paint the world in black and white, only capable of receiving the complete answer and then sliding into your little cave.

something like this?

>2. Lower testosterone in western men, due to a sedentary lifestyle and higher amounts of plastic and other materials in our environment (mostly in the water).
I've been taking Super Male Vitality and will stand like the eternal guard at the gates of Pompeii.

yes, but our culture may not be strong enough to act a solvent. the problem may have been that the politicians were overconfident, they thought they could bring 30yo men with hairy balls from all over the world and brainwash them simply by seeing how awesome we are that they would just abandon their traditional ways and start participating in pride parades

"the European spirit" or "Western culture" are the beginning of the problem, it's already globalism lite and it already started eating at the different traditional ways of life

>Lower testosterone in western men, due to a sedentary lifestyle and higher amounts of plastic and other materials in our environment (mostly in the water
the whole xenoestrogen thing has been disproven, and as for sedentary lifestyles producing less testosterone, your body only retains so much of it at a time anyways and overages are reabsorbed into the body, producing outward symptoms similar to puberty (acne, for one)

The issues you're trying to describe are cultural, and the result of intentional political actions. You're only using biological arguments to lend an air of credibility to your thesis; by your logic I can support a matriarchal pro-homosexual societal structure by citing the pack structure of Hyenas. Human beings have the faculties of reason and decision and this should not be discounted.

>they thought they could bring 30yo men with hairy balls
Why do you all have to bring up pubic hair every time you make this point? Also, that wasn't the plan. They figured cultural clash could be mitigated and that that was a good enough exchange to stop women and children from dying along the passage from Syria or from dying in the country itself. No one promised a perfect solution. The aftermath of the Syrian civil war is going to be shitty -- accepting refugees is the better choice than allowing masses of civilians to die. No one claimed that 30 year old wahhabis would be going to midnight screenings of Rocky Horror Picture show, you actual retard.

Almost nobody is complaining about Arabic women my guy

Yeah enjoy your Marc Lepine style son you dickhead

>Why do you all have to bring up pubic hair every time you make this point?
sorry, it's a spanish expression that basically means "grownup" but funnier

>accepting refugees is the better choice than allowing masses of civilians to die.
There is no realistic system of ethics in which a figure vested with authority from his people is validated in condemning his own people to die or suffer, on the upshot that people he has no authority over or obligation towards may benefit. Fuck off. Syrian Refugees at the most basic level are not our problem.
Now if you want to posit a model wherein those Refugees do not cause citizens to suffer whom elected the officials in the first place, go ahead. But the system as it stands now does not function in that capacity.

God damn it, Sweden...

What's the redbull on Lepine?
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that his personal values clashed with religious/cultural values of one or both of his parents and drove him schizo a la the Pulse Nightclub shooter.

I disagree on that; better to let them perish.

Nah, I was just being poetic. Truth is, it is not important when decay set in, it's important to keep one's own vision of the beginning and of all that was good alive in one's heart and realise that without decay one may never have experienced this sweet longing. Be grateful for it.

I know you disagree, you dipshit. Lucky for us, nobody was actually discussing your cruel porous opinions.

>cruel
A lack of altruism is not the same as a presence of intentional cruelty. Otherwise we would condemn every man for not struggling to save every other from his sufferings.

;..^ {

I'm not sure why so many people act like Islam is this exotic monolithic entity. There really should be more time devoted to world history.

So many people don't know that wahhabi began after wwI.

Truer words have never been spoken.

kek'd at the black girl being the only one still being able to act like a normal human being

A halt in societal development is inherent to Jihad. Not to say there aren't other contributing factors for the current collapse of the west, but there's a reason why majority-Islam countries in the Middle East are still living in the stone age.

for me, it's gustav

Yea, maybe I would "enjoy" if it was 99% women invading my country.

But it's not. It's the opposite.

Depends how we define stone age. Some countries are worse than others in some metrics, I wouldn't say it's cause of religion.

ukranian cutes refugee crisis when?

what the hell happened to sweden? they were an empire four centuries ago.

there's a lot of things wrong with places like dubai, but they're hardly living the stone age lifestyle

they tried to invade russia and failed, and the fag in your gif is a dane

Same reason why majority muslim Indonesia and Malaysia is in a higher level of development than majority catholic Philippines?

/ourguy/

the spanish ruining everything they touch?

Mate the article you're citing is just saying that the hominid tribes that would become modern humans split up and stayed in Africa for an unclear amount of time. Lrn2reading brainlet.

losing their eastern euro territories doesn't explain why swedes are so fucked up culturally

"most of them are harmless" can also apply so broadly to every single category of human as to be virtually worthless.

What you talking about? Glasses girl seems normal.

skipped over that part for some reason

Agrarian Revolution

they lost their empire, but kept on to their superiority complexes

>cultural supremacist
Yes it's all relativist! Now come with me to the fragrant diversity of India's brown shores, and prepare to be a slave to your parents, then the husband they pick, (oh and you'll need a husband on account of the rape culture- no not media centered, I mean the rape gangs) all while abiding within an arbitray cosmological delineation of humans into castes. A land untainted by Western(!) liberalism

Swedes are like a more autistic version of germans, they can't do stuff reasonably like normal people, they have to crank everything to 200% to satisfy their autism and abide to the social consensus. they are like zombies incapable of free thought unless it's done in a collective-hive-mind kind of way.

that's why they were eugenic-ing like there was no end at the beginning of the 20th century and now they are cutting their own cocks off because that's the social consensus

if the political climate changes at some point they'll probably be the first to start shooting brown people

Should we ban all Americans from entering Europe too then, on account of the mass shootings?

Yes