Guess who's sad at being a 27 year old ugly beta loser subhuman who has never had female attention ever...

Guess who's sad at being a 27 year old ugly beta loser subhuman who has never had female attention ever, no friends or social experiences since school, has never been to a pub, club, or party, and who became the ugly loner nobody speaks to within one day of his job and all previous jobs?

Guess who has no passions in life and feels like there is a propaganda war telling him to read lots of boring old books instead of what he likes? Guess who sees everything as work? Guess who doesn't have the balls to act according to his own intuitions and interests instead of what people say he should do?

Guess who had a job interview for a slightly better job today but who realises if he actually worked 9-5 instead of barely working at his current job then he'd go insane? Guess who has a 9-5 job which requires zero effort?

Guess who is going in to central London to visit a famous museum, walk around, browse Veeky Forums on his phone, drink coffee, and feel sad about life?

Guess who saw a Chad and Stacey kissing on the underground today and had his feelings of bitterness over being a rejected social outcast emerge? Guess who can't stand seeing young people when his youth was wasted?

Guess who can't bear to sit in his flat and spend endless hours on stuff he wants to do, like learning maths, programming stuff, or reading books he likes, because he needs to go outside to feel less alone and like his youth isn't being wasted? Guess whose main hobby for the past 3 years, apart from wasting incredible amounts of time on the internet, has been walking outside feeling sad about life and hoping his fading youth spontaneously sparks to life because he "just went outside bro!"

This isn't /r9k/ OP.

think again roastie

STOP
POSTING
THIS
SHIT

love these memories,
op, are you saving all of these somewhere? you should

Going to museums alone is pretty comfy deus

Daily reminder that this board, all boards, and the world that we live in would be a better place if all frogposters were hanged in public executions

kys

What are you doing tonight OP? Any plans?

OP here. I accidentally made eye contact with some woman around my age and she instantly looked away down to her phone. This is my level of ugliness.

It was one of those "teehee I'm so qt, friendly innocent" ones who probably tries to draw in orbiter attention but she was scared I thought I was even a beta

OP. Take my advice. Complete a 150 hour online TEFL (Teaching English as a foreign language) course. Once you have the cert, you are qualified. Fly to South East Asia. The pay compared to cost of living is better out here compared to Europe or South America. Pay the deposit and first few months rent, get a motorbike, you can have a three story house for a year compared to a month in a London apartment. The prospect of teaching may seem daunting at first, but once you've done it, it feels fine and natural, and having control of that class will ultimately push your confidence and self-esteem through the roof. You can buy valium and xanax OTC, so you can quench your nerves on the first day if you really need to.

Girls? There are drunk gap year girls everywhere. It's hard not to go out and not get laid. Some of them are the skanky, Australian, tie-dyed horoscope readers, but they're okay. The hookers are young and gorgeous too. You can buy a packet of cigarettes, ten beers, a hotel room, a girl, a packet of condoms and get change from $50. The locals drool over white skin and think a 6/10 white male looks like a movie star.

OP, do it for a year or two. I guarantee that you'll have fun, you'll become confident and happy. You've got nothing to lose. Once you've done that, then plenty more options open up too. Starting a business, senior white-face position an NGO, lots of companies like having a white face working for them.

OP's not white

>Guess who's sad at being a 27 year old ugly beta loser subhuman who has never had female attention ever, no friends or social experiences since school, has never been to a pub, club, or party, and who became the ugly loner nobody speaks to within one day of his job and all previous jobs?
>Guess who has no passions in life and feels like there is a propaganda war telling him to read lots of boring old books instead of what he likes? Guess who sees everything as work? Guess who doesn't have the balls to act according to his own intuitions and interests instead of what people say he should do?
>Guess who had a job interview for a slightly better job today but who realises if he actually worked 9-5 instead of barely working at his current job then he'd go insane? Guess who has a 9-5 job which requires zero effort?
>Guess who is going in to central London to visit a famous museum, walk around, browse Veeky Forums on his phone, drink coffee, and feel sad about life?
>Guess who saw a Chad and Stacey kissing on the underground today and had his feelings of bitterness over being a rejected social outcast emerge? Guess who can't stand seeing young people when his youth was wasted?
>Guess who can't bear to sit in his flat and spend endless hours on stuff he wants to do, like learning maths, programming stuff, or reading books he likes, because he needs to go outside to feel less alone and like his youth isn't being wasted? Guess whose main hobby for the past 3 years, apart from wasting incredible amounts of time on the internet, has been walking outside feeling sad about life and hoping his fading youth spontaneously sparks to life because he "just went outside bro!"
It's you, right?

People have been giving londonfrog advice on how to change his situation in every single one of his threads for at least a year now. He will always find a way to whine out some response about how it's society's fault that he can't change any aspect of his life.
This is because he is a worthless piece of shit who is unable to take responsible for any part of who he is. The only advice we should give him is to kill himself.

he doesn't even bother to read the threads half the time, let alone bother whining about why he can't do the things people suggest. if he wasn't this self-absorbed he wouldn't be making the threads in the first place

99 % of advice is worthless and the other 1 % only applies to attractive people.

It's just pull yourself up by your bootstraps wishful thinking nonsense

Get Veeky Forums, start grooming yourself better. Clean your room. Take the air pill (start meditating), and read secular buddhist shit. Honestly, this is the only way to legitimately deal with being a low social status male in today's society; you can't just be bitter and angry forever, it's going to hold you back. I recommend "The Mind Illuminated" and "Mindfulness in Plain English". Don't just read, start meditating. Just download these books on libgen.

This legit worked for me over the course of about a year, but there were a lot of ups and downs. I was once pretty much in your position.

Godspeed, OP, and best of luck.

Here it is again. "Nothing is my fault, being ugly has destroyed my whole life and made it an unlivable hell."
This advice is only worthless to you, because you are worthless. Not because you are ugly or a virgin, but because of your misplaced superiority complex and endless whining.
After a year of seeing you embarass the human race in these threads I can say that I genuinely, unironically hope that you kill yourself.

He's heard all of this advice and more every day in these threads. He won't read books and won't listen to anything else you said. Just sage, report, and move on.

LONDON

Kill yourself you worthless sack of shit.

Ironically I read the classics and they confirm everything I say and BTFO everything lit says.

I hope a London user recognizes you one day and throws you off a bridge.

I am 18. When I am 27 the western world - especially my country - will be in a far worse state than it is now. Be lucky you got to live while it was alright.

My dude you need to blow off some steam. Order a machine gun online and unload it on passengers on a packed rush hour subway train. Go to jail and you will feel better. Jail can work wonders.

same, but in Paris. It's only two hours to London tho. Anyone wanna meet up someday to have a beer outside?

Why not take a stroll down the street into a Sharia Law-controlled neighborhood and join ISIS or a local Islamic terrorist organization? I'm sure this will give your life more meaning and let you meet new people and do interesting things.

You are responsible for your own self image and happiness, nothing about a girl will fix your life or hatred of yourself, you likely put girls off because your own poor self image doesn't allow to take care of or improve yourself and that's the reason girls avoid.

Take responsibility for your own feelings and dedicate yourself to self improvement, work out, eat well, see a therapist, and sometime when your self image is vastly improved you will find yourself in a good position to find someone to be in a relationship with.

>tfw london user never tells us where exactly he is in london so the bacchae can't sex him to death on a heath
smart call, OP, Veeky Forums girls are into some weird shit

Why isn't everyone saging and reporting this thread? Get this trash off my Veeky Forums.

>me me me me me me me
>it's all about me me me me me me me
How's that room full of mirrors treating you?

Hey, kill yourself.
Sad cunt.