Write what’s on your mind

Write what’s on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhA7NVJGjgU
pastebin.com/raw/fKStAbEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This place gets scummy at night. You start to lose your mind when you wake up in the dark.

Sadism and cereal at 4 in the morning has to kill a person on the inside.

I'll have what *he's* having

And pass one down to the lady in the glasses

The graffiti says "off da pigs" another says "scot".
Who is scot? Why does he wish to kill law enforcement?
Why did he use his own inadequate name for this?

It seems I actually do have something to live for.

I've realized that factually nothing can save me from all my problems. Therefore I'm committing suicide sometime in the next seven months or so. Like many I've wondered over the many different methods of going about it and was wondering which is the least painful and easiest method to achieve for an incel? This means no guns/hardcore drugs or anything that you fags can't easily obtain.

Clown

I am worthless and lazy and I'm wasting my life.

I am a KHV Unifag that grew up very isolated. My birthday is next week and my (3) friends (including my oneitis) found out somehow and told me that we have to do something.

Now the issue I am facing in this situation is that I never celebrated my birthday since my single mother never cared about me. I have absolutely no idea how to act or what to do. Am I supposed to invite them somewhere and pay? Are they supposed to invite me and pay for me? Where would I even go to celebrate a birthday? I was never even invited to one so I don't know what to expect or how all of it works.

I simply don't understand how birthdays work

I NEED a qt Azn gf

cant stand myself or any of you. when does this shit start making sense?

Leave me alone

Maybe the shit won't come out of me fast enough for me to make it to work on time.

I have a paper to write about regional variation in English, another on crime and criminal justice in the UK domestic legal system pertaining to homicide charges, and revision to do... Please kill me

I really want to write my opening novel with my MC waking up, to convey the deprivation of her situation.

But I am told repeatedly that Waking up is a cliche and it would be disregarded by publishers?

Should I still write it or should I write something else?

You could drink some poisonous shit in between glasses of your favorite liquor

These threads are called "Write whats on your mind"

I come into them with goals to contribute, because I respect these threads for what they are.

I open the post window and try to think about what's on my mind to write.

I cant come up with anything. There's nothing on my mind.

How do I get attention from people (males) for my instagram? Let me just post a picture pretending to be into something I have little to no passion or understanding for!

I wore gloves today and now I have red sleeves from sunburn.

i don't find her attractive

same

But do you want hapa babies?

Fag detected

I'm going to ask a girl to see a play with me tonight not because I'm interested in the girl or even the play really but because I'm bored as fuck.

There was a thread up already, cunt. Learn to use the catalog.

After I finished boosting boardgames [Ticket to Ride, Catan, Betrayal], I started to walk out with medium-sized, ruled Moleskines [the pastels blue, green, and pink; bright German red; unattractive grey; fabric-covered Navy chic].

These are my projects in mind:
>bright red: codify things that I don't yet know (how is steel made? how does refrigeration work?), research, and record findings
>fabric-covered: quotations that i pull from essays (e.g. Sam Johnson, Allen Tate), philosophy (Kierk), and literature for future reference
>pastel green or blue: poems that I'd like to memorize (mostly Brit Romantics)
>the other pastel: sentential logic problems, attempts at solving Meno's paradox, etc.
>grey: notes for the upcoming semester
>pastel pink: give to my wife

I probably shouldn't write about my photo shoots for my creative writing class. I gave a vivid description of my nude model and now everyone in class thinks I'm a sex fiend. Probably won't help if I write about the schoolgirl themed shoot I'm doing today. Granted, that I'm shooting that one for fap material, but they don't need to know that.

I'm pretty sure Weininger's idea of the henid is the only existing good description of how the average person's process of concept formation works, maybe only in modernity, or maybe it's just a perennial problem of people having semi-functional elk brains. It's a really succint phenomenology of pre-concept-formation "fuzziness," where the affective and hunch-driven aspects of thought are still swirling around with the "What is objectively true and real?" component of what a concept is supposed to be, or what the affective aspects are supposed to DEAL with.

You're supposed to set up an abstract meaning-intention of "There is a correct, objective, reality-referring solution to this problem I am addressing here. There is an Outcome I am supposed to reach, by thinkin' about stuff," and THEN you dialectically-hermeneutically address the field of possible meaning-fulfillment (your hunches, affective states, social instincts, observations, playfully guessing attempts at various abstractions, etc.), while being very careful to "find" the truth within that fuzzy field. You're supposed to wade into a field of potential meaning and meanings and impulsese and drives and preferences always already ready-at-hand, and stand against them like a monk being tempted in the wilderness by demons, and go "No! I gotta find the Solution to this Problem! Stop trying to tempt me to take the easy road of conveniently arriving at a solution that suits my preferences, or gratifies my base urges! Begone!" You're supposed to resist that constant tug in a thousand directions to be led astray into a convenient self-referential conception of the world and your relationship to it. By doing that, you set up an abstract concept, it clicks into place from being a henid into being an abstraction, a static universal, an imperishable principle, and only THEN you can you ask how your affects and preferences relate to it, as a newfound truth statement about reality.

But average people, proles, literally cannot do this in the modern world. They just fuzz everything, they best guess fucking every encounter they have with reality so that it always refers back to some easy low road for them to take. I think proles are one gigantic algorithm. Instead of seeking out new and creative concepts of reality, they go
>What have I seen some Cool Socially Successful Person do in this situation?

If the situation is a moral quandary, they don't go
>What IS morality, to me? What ARE my moral obligations? What MUST I do, in this situation? What IS this situation? What IS the universal underlying the empirical particularity of this scenario?
They just go
>DUHHHhhh uhhh I think I saw a guy do this before. Yeah, I saw that on TV! And my lizard mechanical best-guess hindbrain tells me I have at least 9 examples of well-dressed fits-in-the-world normalfaggots reacting similarly to similar situations, and not being punished for it! THEREFORE that's what it's "reasonable" to do in this situation!

How does this nude modeling thing work? How common is it for the photographer and the model to have sex? Is it mostly just treated as work, with nothing in the air?

That recent First Things article on the Mortara incident is going to lead to some SHIT.

the night that resides in her eyes
it brings my hands inside her mouth
and it's really a shame
that we weren't born inside the sea
with the salt as our mother
and the sea bed's deep green,
the silent dark to confort us.

brings the passion to my lips
lips broken from the drought

there is no point in shielding yourself

you're allready broken

under the sun's heartless decay
i long to be lost

and to find

Is it true that Yeats' inspiration grew out of the tragedy of not being able to have sexual intercourse with the women he was fond of?

I only want a friend and someone to love
I also want to FUCK

>Take some sleeping pills and some vodka
>Put on a medical mask
>Tie a plastic bag in your head
>Sleep
>Die

Fucked a 5'0 Asian chick with a thick ass last night

Felt absolutely amazing

I have been thinking about the same thing actually. For me I feel I have two options for doing an hero.

1. Exit mask; just a bag of hellium it should be completly painless as the body can't feel the diffenencre between the stuff you are breathing in right now and the helium.

2. Hanging: I will calculate the necessary amouint of Force to break my neek so I don't suffucate and die which will also be painless.

But i know for a fact that I will never do either of those because I am a coward, that is scared of the repercussions of killing myself.

>method for an incel

Self-worth that isn't based on other people

I'm driven to become a mathematician so much that I fear I won't have time to meet girls. Just turned 20 and the last girl I was with was when I was 18. She broke up with me because I was too obsessed and I think about her all the time.

I regret that i play poker with my friends because i decided to go even though i waant in the mood
Was a waste of time

there is a hole in my head.
there is a gray maw inside there that eats all my time and what i know and knew. i want to shut it up but it is so much easier to scroll. this isn't fun, though. but you think i'm happy this way. oh well.

buying a gun is fairly simple. $200 surplus rifle and 30 days wait, if you're clean. you could sell your things on craigslist for that much easily

No need to lie

lol, people definitely think you're weird and/or autistic. had a few people like you in my workshops whose work was consistently subpar and borderline erotic, i never wrote them very detailed critiques

I don't know enough about his work to say yes or no but i have stopped thinking his work is interesting enough to answer the question

Snake

It's impossible to watch it without deep amazement at my own failings as a human being. There he is: overweight, childish and poorly fitting clothing, unkempt, slouching, and his hobby is playing video games fast.
She is the opposite of him. Pleasant, clean looking, pretty. Yet she's there with him, an HAPPY about it. She doesn't care about his outward appearance, even if he looks like the physical manifestation of the lack of ambition.
I'm on the internet shitting on him while he's happy at home with his cute girlfriend. After this last lecture, I'll bus home to an empty apartment, make a meal for myself, do a reading then fall asleep. I'm so fucked up. I'm a loser. I hate myself.

I was betrayed again. But this time I can't tell why.

That should make you feel better about women desu if a girl can be interested in a fat ugly gamer than what's stopping them from being into an athletic scholar with depth of aesthetic appreciation?
Other than never leaving the house
And sexual insecurity
And zero job prospects

I'm not even drowning anymore. That's how little frame of reference I have.

Because you fell for the friends/"you can rely on other people" meme. You can't rely on anybody ever, be an independent unit that appreciates the opportunity to bask in the occasional charity that you might encounter but otherwise understand you shouldn't expect or model your life around assuming people will do anything for your favor or benefit. It's just so easy to operate under the premise that nobody will ever do anything for you. It's totally liberating.

Everytime something ends, I am filled with dread. My friend died recently , a truck ran over him. I can't forget seeing his face at the cemetary. At one point his head turned while he was being lifted, his dead eyes looked at me, as if showing me the fragility of existence. No wonder a lot of philosophers write about death. It's a profound experience. Knowing people around you might not exist anymore, knowing you'll meet the same fate, that it could happen at anytime, it's unsettling. A man was taken away at the prime of his life, the things he could have done, the life he could have lived! These philosophers on the other hand, talk as if they aren't afraid of it at all. Markus Aurelius, he keep mentioning death as if it's nothing. Did these people actually feel the way they wrote? Did they try to put up a bold face while writing this ?
If only my friend had written his thoughts down. I would read it.

Rare that I respond to posts in threads like these, but I sincerely hope you turn to Aurelius and the Stoic school as a source of strength against the looming nihilism of the world.

Aurelius in his lifetime faced the death of several of his youngest children and at least one wife - in response to which he wrote in his Meditations: "One man prays: 'How I may not lose my little child', but you must pray: 'How I may not be afraid to lose him'."
Death is an inevitability, no amount of awe or terror at its approach can stave it off.

My shit personality is what's stopping them.

Day two is in contrast to Zo.

When Christus told Mohamed. "Who are you?" What is the "insurance policy"? That is for you
Aaron and Aaron and his sons.

> Be EMT
> Literally peeled dead motorcyclist with amputated legs from impact off highway and felt nothing, Pronounced death of several elderly patients with bawling family members nearby and felt nothing.
> Cry and lament over a bat for weeks that I found on the sidewalk in winter that I took to an animal shelter that they announced they would euthanize it simply because it is a known vector animal

Am I autistic? I'm tearing up thinking about the qt lil guy now, he deserved better.

On the job, you knew what to expect. It could also have built up into what you felt later on. One of my uncles died recently as well. So atleast in my case I know that's what happened.

I did read meditations. I am reading Epictetus now. Hopefully this will make me mentally stronger. So how do you deal with death if not with awe and terror? Epictetus says something along the lines of - "if you fear it and tremble at its approach you can't live life" I think that is spot on. It still is a humbling experience .

Life is a lumpy weird thing. The only wrong thing to do is try to even out all the lumps, so that everything "makes sense." You are an EMT who saves lives, and who is hardened to the ones you can't save, and you gave compassion to a life that otherwise would have gotten no compassion. Maybe that's complicated and strange, but you should emphasize the complicatedness of it and not try to drag it back down. A thousand years from now, somehow, the ripple you create, by caring about an animal when no one else would, will culminate in some kind of wonderful thing. A thousand years ago, no one could imagine an EMT either.

I gotta need sauce.

I now understand the difference between continental and analytical philosophy.

Why do I like the idea of working small comfy jobs? Stuff like baking in a café, being a florist or a clerk on a family-owned store. I've never even work in stuff like that and I'm sure I'm understating their difficulty. It's like I have a certain interest in such stuff, but not enough to carry it out seriously.

What is it might I ask?

This post is a good imitation of how a schizophrenic might write.
Is it an imitation?

kek

Thank you user

tfw cute azn gf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why can I act normally around any women besides the one I like? She's not even out of league. I don't know what the hell my problem is. I wish she would just ghost me.

My diary desu, the donkey was callipygean.

It never ceases to amaze me "how little mirth keeps the bones of man from lying on a bed of earth."

W-w-who needs a qt Azn gf when you have g-g-good books and Veeky Forums friends...right? Right? Right?

I stalk strangers on the internet to feel less shitty about myself. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't spend so much time doing it I adopt their likeness and can't stop quoting things that they have said or somehow relating to them. It's like their personality has dwarfed my tireless mimicry and my every critique of them has become a projection of my own faults.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhA7NVJGjgU

Why don't you just escape your current life and live in hermitage somewhere? There are ways to obtain a fake birth certificate and just flat out leave.

Also you should have some intellectual honesty and humility and accept that what you think is "factual" might not be, including what I assume to be your disbelief in god/higher power in the universe.

I suggest getting a small cabin/apartment somewhere far away where no one knows you and a low maintenance job, ideally working from home, or a job where you sit and do nothing and have free time to read/write (like parking structure security booth guy, librarian, something like that) close to your place.

Maybe waking up from something unusual, like from a coma, or a drug/alcohol bender, or a long ride somewhere, or from being resucitated after a near death experience (can be a great catchy opening, some trippy/enlightening outer body experience, meanwhile sheer panic from the people reviving her), or like in the middle of a park with her pants around her ankles after being roofied. You can use the physical act of "waking up", and probably retain the meaning behind it, but use creative ways to do it to both avoid "cliche" and more importantly to make it an interesting catchy opening.

I just want to find love on the level of a soulmate.
I lust for one to love my poetry, and one to write with me.

I want to fulfil her deepest fantasies, and I want her to fulfil mine.

I want to tear apart this world to find some one like this.

I want to create an empire with her my Queen.

I want her and me, to be holy enough to save the bees.

I want her to have the same drives on encouraging one another.

I want to make art, explore art, and be art with her

You know what Nietzsche said about the Abyss? That's kind of what's happened to me when it comes to going through the internet and getting "redpilled". Perhaps a more apt metaphor would be that of an H.P. Lovecraft story and I just happened to stumble upon the Necronomicon, revealing the horrors of the universe to me all at once. Everything I thought about love and family is a load of bullshit when push comes to shove. Also, there are (((people))) who have been profiting on the mistakes, shortcomings and vices of the masses. /Pol/ would like to blame everything wrong with the world on the Jews for subverting Western Civilization, especially when giving women rights like voting, but all that shit happened because people allowed it to happen. At the end of the day, the instigators of man's doom is himself, whether he exploits his fellow man for his (or her) own gain and invites his demise upon the exploited man's revelation of his exploitation by the exploitative man, or he ignores potential threats that will prove to be his undoing in the future. Nobody but us, user... nobody else in the universe but us...

You need to read more if you think /pol/ is the bottom of the fountain of knowledge. Jesus Christ.

Why else would I be on Veeky Forums?

it is possible to become a better person.

I’m upset I have to work early in the morning but the fact that I’ll get to drink a big fuck huge coffee is making it all OK. Fuck I love coffee.

I don't know if I should learn Japanese or Chinese.

I only care about the literature and poetry.
Help.

underrated

>/pol/ taught me to blame the entire spectacle on 2% of the population, and to somehow imagine that scapegoating people will make all the bad things go away

ftfy kiddo

I have been doubting my own abilities the past few weeks. I can really make progress on works when I actually do them, but when I lose my groove I begin to lose faith in myself. I stay active in learning foreign languages and programming, but I know my heart lies in creative writing.

No, it's too late.

Can someone please tell me how to approach women in large lecture hall classes? I am pretty good with women normally, but I am completely terrible at approaching them. Having it be through a completely unintimate, huge class makes it so much worse as well. I am doubly inconvenienced as I happen to sit near an absolute goddess who always sits alone and doesn't seem to know anyone else in the class. Whenever I rack my brain looking for excuses to talk to her I come up blank. The only plan I could think of is to find where she normally is and then bump into her and go "Oh hey don't I sit near you in Dr. Whatshisface's class", but I feel like I'm not desperate enough to do some light stalking.

First of all: she isn't a goddess, no more than you are a god.

In conclusion, it is too late for you. Save her to the spank bank and move on to the next tease.

Just talk to her

1. No woman is a goddess. The sooner you learn this the more pain you are going to avoid in life. The greatest piece of wisdom a man learns as he gets older is that it's possible to feel all that worshipful sentiment when you look at a woman who is so beautiful (and quirky and unique and whatever the fuck else you like) that it hurts, feel all of it, without actually committing to it and putting any stock in it.

2. No woman is a goddess, seriously. If you learned more about her you'd find out she's a boring bland cunt.

3. The best way to approach women is to have a reason to approach them. It's more common in Europe to just walk up to a pretty girl and say she's pretty, and only attractive people do it. In North America you have to have some pretext of "heyyyy haha you're cool :) We should hang out more." If you don't have that, it's hard to drum up a reason for approaching. You'll just be some guy.

4. The best way to approach women is to approach as many as possible by having as many "heyyyy haha you're cool"-able women as possible. Keep doing it, fire and forget, try to advance all your relationships and get coffee with as many women as possible, and eventually something will happen. Never ever pine after a single girl. Even setting aside stuff like the friendzone, which is a real but self-imposed phenomenon, any woman that you are interested in and already have an excuse to socialize with is going to have like a 0.05% chance of dating you even then. The only way to rig the game in your favor is to get as many women as possible, and never fixate on an individual one.

5. Women are insanely flighty. Even they don't understand what they want or why, and it constantly fluctuates inside their own insane brains. Even if you get far with a woman, even if you managed to ask this girl out and everything went surprisingly far down into semi-intimate supra-platonic things, she could still bail out at any moment because her vagina hormones blew in the opposite direction for a day. There will be no reason to it. This happens constantly. This will happen to you. Again, don't pine after an individual 0.05%. Amass many. Do not obsess over a girl once the ship has sailed. Just let it sail.

6. Furthermore, while you are courting and coffee-dating these 0.05%'s, remember, in this culture they are likely fucking and sucking random guys. This isn't some /r9k/ shit, this is true. College girls are fucked in the head. They will string along three guys they "actually like" and "actually consider boyfriend material" for 6 months, acting like they're giving all these guys a chance, and all the while they'll be continuing to have casual Tinder sex or fuck their meathead FWB who they claim to hate, because "that isn't serious." Are you seeing why you shouldn't deify women yet? They're not very good.

7. Top secret final protip: You CAN find women who are actually good, weird autistic chicks with morals and principles who don't love to inhale nigger cum off at full blast via Tinder every single Friday night, women who don't use the affections and attention of their erstwhile male orbiters like disposable batteries to power their self-esteem, women who aren't shallow hags who flit from man to man based on their clitoral emotions, etc. But paradoxically, to find these women you need to first learn how to game the 0.05% system. You will need to learn how to burn through all the chaff to find the good girls, the actual goddesses who are so rare that they statistically shouldn't exist at all. Along the way you will have to content yourself with a lot of mediocre basic bitch pussy. That's what women mostly are.

I think Veeky Forums finally taught me something

just lol

This is a Top Ten spergout on Veeky Forums. I'm glad I woke up in time to see it. Cheers lad.

This has to be the same guy that posted similar shit a couple months back.
I wonder how ugly he is lmfao

All ten of the top ten spergouts on Veeky Forums are mine.

Everything he said was correct

thanks for the memories

I went to a girl's 19th the other day, the first time I've socialised in like a month and a half. It's identical to a normal night out but there's cake and people are especially nice to the birthday girl/boy. The pay was mixed and case-by-case, like any other night out. We played drinking games, ate cake, and then went to a club and jumped around.

Somewhat unrelated things that happened on the night:

Someone made an earnest heartfelt two minute apology to me and I couldn't remember the instance he was apologising about so I just hugged him and said it was all good. Before leaving I indivodually hugged everyone person I was out with. On the way back home, alone, a group of large black guys surrounded me and there were no potential witnesses. Drunk me grabbed the leader's hand, hugged him and wished him a good time, before leaving. I swear that happened. Hugs solve a lot.

I wish I could write and draw.

I try doing exercises for the latter but they seem like homework. I know you have to walk before you run but it's so unappealing to draw still life in front of you or whatever other exercises.
For writing I always seem to have lofty ideas but it's overwhelming to write. It's like I try to write a magnum opus before anything else. Are writing exercises like prompts and whatever literal memes? Obviously I need practice in writing too.

just wrote this pastebin.com/raw/fKStAbEg
it's very short, could somebody rate it pls? thx.