What are some good books about black people?

What are some good books about black people?

I don't want any books where the black people are just recolored white people, so that means no fantasy or sci-fi; blacks are too stupid to partake in any kind of overarching narrative, let alone a high-tech society.

I want only the most realistic gibs-me-dat, run-up-on-the-dope-spot-and-bust-the-glock tales of niggardry. TRIBAL EAT YA MOMMA PUM PUM SHIT.

Please respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-do9AdGqLU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpY4B1eMbI
youtube.com/watch?v=R1COHjfZSPM
youtu.be/8dzpm8lExTo?t=1595
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a white person I am offended by this thread on behalf of black people.

watch HBO's The Wire.

ghetto romance/smut books by authors such as Sapphire will be the most authentic thang u lookin for playbwoi

No, this has too many fantastical scenes where blacks act like whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-do9AdGqLU

It's clear they took The Sopranos and other mob movies and just added black faces. Real black people don't act like this, they hoot and do impulsive, squirrelly shit.

This is why white mob history follows a grand narrative that fiction like The Godfather, Sopranos, Goodfellas etc. can easily draw inspiration from.

There is no such parallel for blacks to draw from because their entire "organized crime" (it's not organized, they're niggers) history amounts to AYO HOL MY SHIT drive-bys and other stupidity.

Light in August
Protag is pretty dindu

Most of the low life gangsters and homeless people etc in The Wire are portrayed exactly like that. The show is explicitly famous for its real grittyness.

The Illiad and Odyssey

It's all turf niggas lootin

The BLACK ARGIVES in the Homeric cycle hoot and holler alright, don't you know that the famous battlecries in them redound to Homer?

Iceberg Slim

I reject your proxied offense on behalf of myself
Tribal shit: Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
Stagnant hood shit: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison and Pimp by Iceberg Slim
there's another one about riots but I can't remember enough to find it at the moment, though there's some riot stuff in Invisible Man

Turner Diaries?

Beasts Of No Nation

He should watch The Corner

You might as well just watch The Wire.

You'd be surprised. Their pager code in season 1 was cracked when Pryzbylewski realized they were just sending "opposites" (9 is opposite of 1, 3 is opposite of 7, etc, where the "opposite" of 5 since it's in the middle of the dial pad is just the 0) of what the real numbers to call were. For instance instead of dialing XXX-4597 as it was on a pager, it would be XXX-6013 (look at your phone pad to see what I mean). It presents the idea of the code as being superfluously sophisticated - perfectly in line with the intellectual developmentof niggers who needed a code language that was simple enough for even them to remember. Compare it to the "Greeks" in the second season who were sending pictures of clocks that served as the GPS coordinates to meet-up locations.

a couple of years ago there was some self published shit that was some ghetto wog's self insert fantasy about drug dealing, killing cops etc
it was all like imma throw some rims on mah caddy, we be ballin kind of shit
anyone remember it?
some of you anal retentives must still have it in your images folder

>I want only the most realistic gibs-me-dat, run-up-on-the-dope-spot-and-bust-the-glock tales of niggardry. TRIBAL EAT YA MOMMA PUM PUM SHIT.

You don't want books about Black people, you want books about caricatures of Black people. You're a shameful human.

kek

>every black country is a poverty and crime ridden shithole
>black cities in america are poverty and crime ridden shitholes
>now in europe, blacks are turning their cities into similar shitholes

It's not a caricature, it's real life NIGGA.

>Italians
>White

I live in Nig central of my city. Its not a caricature whatsoever.

americans should be banned from this board

>i want some books about x people
Yet african people seem superior to other peoples. You may hate that, but you cannot deny that african influence overwhelms other cultures'.

>shameful human.

A small digression: some of the to tier Brazilian authors are black or mulato. Also, most black people here used to act like normal people (Brazil is multi-ethnic, not multicultural), recently some of them started to copy American blacks (both rap shit and university level grievance crap), and everything is getting worse because of that.
And, I have heard that African blacks consider be associated with American blacks as a shame.
It all points to these tales of niggardry being a burger thing.

This desu, without a doubt. It even has some good poetry in the back.

I fucking hate this thread.

why?

Ree le wacism

Native Son. Native Son. Native Son. Read it!

Actually OP you should just watch battle rap it's all about the gun bars and the packs and the corner life.

This is one of my faves of the last five years, but like epic poetry, expect a LOT of references to go over your head without realizing it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpY4B1eMbI

For example Tay Roc says to Brizz Rawsteen
>This cat'll (cattle) whip out the cal ("cow", pronounciation), watch Raw (nameflip) hide (that's whole cow scheme)
>Your soft squad will get hog tied
>you see my palm? That's light (Tay roc reference his own slogan)
>But you'll get smacked with the darkside (reference to a backhand but also Brizz squad is called Darkside so that's another flip)

Every single point you made is false. It's like your entire life exists as a subset of /pol/, with no grasp on the real world.
There are townships and neighborhoods with mostly uppermiddle class black residents.
There are entire states full of inbred double digit IQ whites, where more than half the population is hooked on heroin.

You're looking for a jim crow era representation of black people, but you're too much of a faggot to admit it. Black writers and artists have existed in America for over a hundred years, and their work is considerably different and even refreshing from the usual "deep" bullshit that most white authors gravitate towards.

Invisible Man

Dhalgren by Delany
Harlem Renaissance (Collection)

he said no smart blacks

>"deep"
not that guy but please, don't write something like that ever again

Burroughs' The Wild Boys.

Watch this

Things Fall Apart.

Unfortunately I'm repeatedly rewatching hidden figures and get out for the next six months. Maybe I can fit it in the backlog? I like learning about politics from Hollywood movies (books make my head hurt), but it's just that the historical drama Black Panther is coming out soon and you KNOW that your boy is gonna be serving some time for jerking off in the theater. ya feel me?

>this nigga think eyetalians are white

This.

black user here. I laughed

This post and all the shit you posted about is absolutely pathetic.

why are you so racist my g? blacks are people too

Richard Wright stories are great

harry potter (hermoine is black)

I suggest you to read this then OP
>Crips and bloods killing each other over territory
>Author is a multiple felon and a Crip member
>Author talks about his experience in the hood and prisons and drive bys and shit like that
If you need a book that is
> the most realistic gibs-me-dat, run-up-on-the-dope-spot-and-bust-the-glock tales of niggardry.

I cant recommend even more

Pump, iceberg slim

That’s not a fantastical scene you fucking idiot, blacks at the top of the criminal food chain act exactly like that. You won’t see them on the street gibs-me-dat-ing and pulling drive-bys because they’re smart enough to know that they can get people to do that sort of thing for them.

The Greek clock pictures were also quite easy to crack, I don’t think you’re making a very good point here

But slim is quite intelligent, which means that by the ridiculous /pol/ definition of blackness that OP believes in he’s a revolvers white person. Despite the fact that he’s, you know, a real person

>Irish, Jews and Italians are whyte
>The Wire portrays nogs as competent

Everything seems easy to crack when you realize the code but do you think niggers would've been competent enough to understand Stringer telling them about GPS coordinates? "Go to X,Y on the map" "Ohh you mean the towers?" Bang you just got caught on the wire. The corner boys ran around with pagers, they didn't have computers, even less would I expect them to be able to read a map: most people can't even do that to-day, the type of people to still get lost with GPS computers in the dash of their cars. The fact is that, to me, giving out GPS coordinates in the guise of a clockface is at least a couple of levels more sophisticated than "dial the opposite number that we send you". It's not about the level of sophistication required to trick the police, that only comes down to a matter of time once you're under surveillance; but in terms of coming up with a code that you and your people can understand, GPS is definitely the more "complicated" of the means to transmit locale information, and definitely above the level of Bodie and company.

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao

Anything by De'Nesha Diamond.

I'm not even kidding. They're awful, hilarious books, but they offer an amazing insight into the mindset of your average street rat. It's trash, but trash written by and for ghetto trash, as opposed to white trash.

wtf i love afroamerican authors now

When I was a young teen my father gave me Papillon to read.
After he breaks out of prison he lives with a tribe for a while, and gets a wife. I jerked to the idea a fair bit.
So Papillon has a comfy white man joining a tribe vibe to it.

>This is why white mob history follows a grand narrative
all history does
every tradition has legends, heroes, trans-generational alliances and feuds
also,
>Italians
>White

just read pimp and everything by iceberg slim and watch loskiis videos

youtube.com/watch?v=R1COHjfZSPM

The Count of Monte Cristo was a black dude
Achilles in the Iliad was also black

also you are lame as fukc get off the internet fag

Does understanding that guy in the video make me smart or stupid?

This desu

youre smart if you understand this

youtu.be/8dzpm8lExTo?t=1595

>their work is considerably different and even refreshing from the usual "deep" bullshit that most white authors gravitate towards.

Last night I was shopping for work boots and a drunk as fuck black guy came barreling down the aisle saying he needs steel reserve boots. We both started cracking up and he dapped me up and we talked about boots for a few minutes before he made a selection said "God bless you." and left.
Yes, by and large black people are annoying and dumb. Most people are. They are reelhumanbeans.

Cry, The Beloved Country.