What am I in for?

What am I in for?

A black woman making arguments against white people that unknowingly work even better when directed at black people.

You can't be racist to white people so why talk to them about it. They have never and will never experience racism

WAIT UNLESS THEY ARE IRISH LIKE ME. :(

What does it mean to be racist?
Is is just saying ugly things about members of other racial groups or is it having the power to control how other racial groups live their lives?

I confuse

Saltier than French fries

Irish ""people"" are not white

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cultural enrichment

Nope, nobody seems to care about that anymore.

Being white is an act of racism. Or at least that appears to be the logic.

More or less what she's talking about desu

white people out of their way to lynch black people for no other reason but for a demonstration of power.

Unironically this, as a white person you unconsciously perpetuate power structures based entirely on Whiteness in contrast to Color. Since the sole function of these power structures is opression of POC, White identity is, by definition, violence

"they" switched the definition. When we was little kids they all taught us that "racism is when you treat someone different because of their ethnicity and skin color".

Now it's all MARGINALIZED GROUPS ARE ALL VICTIMS, HIERARCHY IS BAD, BASICALLY YOU ARE A RACIST IF YOU ARE WHITE

Racist just means you hate a group of people based on their race.

Don’t let all the drivel coming from cloistered academics change your opinion, all that shit is nothing but toxic.

Pol deliberately misreading quotes to make bad faith arguments

Is it hate or the belief of your own race's superiority over another? Is racism targeted torward a certain race or a self-elevation of their own above all others?
I think this definition has changes over the last 30 years

Whiteness is a state of mind. The Germans are physically the most white people and yet they have never at any point in time acted like a normal, civilized people with any dignity.

In a society where victimhood is institutionally most valued, it is the most underprivileged who are most capable of racism.

the 2010s Identity politics-wave was a product of communicative capitalism a system which by its very nature tends towards hysteria and hyperreality. 'Black People' and 'White People' are abstractions, party to a 'National Conversation' which is nothing but a shadow puppet theatre manned by thinkpiece mongers and occasionally featuring beautiful actors posing with the sexualised woke book object. It's no longer a question of exploiting outrage but of profiting from the spectre of 'outrage'. Progs will flock to buy the book if they think it pisses off /pol/ white dudes, and vice versa. It's no longer a question of 'politics' in the 20th century sense of the word, but of libidinal engagement driven by social media. People of all races are controlled by the same capitalist big brother system. Thinking of everything in terms of individualistic 'empathy' maximises engagement. It's amazing how many people have lost the ability to separate their sense of self from the messages broadcast by the mass media.

This actually makes sense because it can be applied to any conflict between ethnicities.

Cool now do Reginald Denny.

talk about race

>There were no identity politics prior to communicative capitalism

'Identity politics' could not have expressed itself in the way and the intensity it is expressing itself now without post-60s mimetic individualism. The Black Panthers didn't want more black people in Hollywood Blockbusters. Things have gotten stranger and more unreal since then. That also explains why Trump is the first 100% post-literate president. A towering hyper-image.