Being is suffering

>being is suffering

>suffering is being

Sounds Buddhist to be desu

>nothing matters but money and the blade

Its true though

>he doesn't realize that being is suffering

>greentexting

It is, but you might need to get a little older before this becomes obvious for you.

Not at every moment. If you don't let anxiety over future suffering bother you it can be quite pleasant.

>life is struggle

I'm slowly realizing this. Any recommended readings on having a more pleasant outlook/reducing anxiety?

based simpson poster

>Suffering means god likes you
I always find this in history and I'm finally starting to understand it.

Cheers.

C: Therefore, the cause of existence is desire.

stoicism, but unironically.

speak for yourself
i'm ok thanks

Three: They are both validated if you let them.

>random Sumail pic on Veeky Forums

>bean is suffering

Build a rape dungeon.

>I do not believe in a fundamental concept of Buddhism, therefore I am intellectually superior to those edgy teenager plebs and neckbeard, right?

>Not at every moment.
>i'm ok thanks
The Buddhist idea of suffering is like a vicious cycle, or an addiction.
You can say a heroin addict feels really nice and high sometimes, but this is not really a good thing because that pleasure is a means of perpetuated addiction and the harm that comes with it.
That's why you have Paṭikkūlamanasikāra (contemplation of repulsiveness), where you go through all the repulsive / unclean bodily components that make you up, or Maraṇasati (contemplation of death), where you reflect on the different stages of a decomposing corpse. They're methods of waking you up to the situation you're in.
It seems really common to forget Gautama Buddha wasn't born into some disgusting hellhole that makes his view of suffering inapplicable us in modern times. It's the complete opposite, he was born into extreme luxury and comfort. Feeling good / enjoying life aren't some sort of counterargument against Buddhism, they were covered from the beginning as part of the seductive illusions that keep you coming back to the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

>Being is loving and be loved
>not loving and not being loved causes suffering