Post the most overrated piece of garbage written in your native language

Post the most overrated piece of garbage written in your native language

Explain your choice.

This woman, in my country, she is everything.

The book itself isn't bad but people have made it out to be some postmodern meta-commentary on the Bildungsroman when it's not really clever at all. It's a slightly less low-brow psychological thriller novel, not as trite as King, Fitzek or Koontz but only marginally better. It also has a ridiculous ending which I won't give away right now.

I had to read it for school, and I hated it. THEN we had to watch the movie. If you think the ending is ridiculous, then rest assured, it's borderline retarded in film format.

Where did you attend school that you had to read it? I'm from Germany and I was thankfully spared.

Fuckin' Haar. Town outside of München. Fuckin' Hauptschule. Worst years of my life. Fucking Assikinderficksäcke. I want to burn that fucking place down. Not because of the book though. Sorry. I just- god.

Muh roba
He's probably a c*nadian

Why are Germans so autistic

you played yourself. I'm american

The Scarlet Letter

Bump

Well you certainly got the Hauptschulen-lingo down

One Hundred Years of Solitude. I actually liked the book a lot and re read it once or twice; but after reading much better stuff, it became cheap and pulpy.

Ayy, another American who went to German school. How you do??? Military brat?

Why are Americans so autistic?

Nah. Separated parents. Where'd you go?

I have BPD

This god damn garbage. Jurgis Kunčinas Tūla. So many people love it,so many people hate it. Personally I wanted to kill myself while reading it. But it is mandatory to read it high school so oh well.

Or this

Shame your family didn’t die during war

>Hauptschule
Gehirnlein was geht

Hey, fick dich. Ich war Ausländer und kannte die Sprache nicht. Hab Mittlere Reife und Quali gemacht, dann FOS und ABI, dann nochmal n Schule.

Ich meine, jetzt mach ich nichts und will sterben, aber hey! Was soll's.

>Gehirnlein
Das hört sich auf Deutsch verdammt niedlich an.

Read it in highschool and had to reread it in collegr, worst crap ever

I'm with you senpai. The prose is disgusting, there's no meaningful narrative structure or character depth to be found anywhere, all in all a book built entirely around a single pathetic excuse of a metaphor.