Boston Veeky Forums Meetup Group

We're doing Veeky Forums meetups in Boston next week. At Trident Booksellers & Café on Newbury Street. I haven't sent out the email yet.

Email bostonliterature at gmail if you're interested.

>Why?

If you've been to university organizations, reading groups, or hung out in a cafe up here, you've noticed the stifling eggshell-walking culture. And also that no one reads Veeky Forums books.

>What?

Something in the vein of Ben Franklin's Junto. Discussion, critique, even a Veeky Forums oriented rag for exercising yr writing/editing/design muscles.

>When?

We'll coordinate over email.

Ban these damn threads

Why?

I appreciate that you guys have consistent meet-ups. I wish I lived ina big city

I really wish I could go. After the meetup, post how the discussions were.
Hope you guys will have fun.

More importantly post photos so we can laugh at how weird you look

Wew

bcc when you send out the email. don’t need any more Veeky Forums WEIRDOS knowing contact info

>Pretending that Veeky Forums users look always weird.

Is there evidence for this?

Define "evidence."

I live in Boston and want to go when you all go but not as part of the group

I'm a girl and I want to go but if I do go I want to be assured it will only be mumbling, comfy, tea with milk drinking, glasses wearing nerds like me. Last book club I joined was a bunch of cat lady dykes that were incredibly mean to me.

>I'm a girl and I want to go but if I do go I want to be assured it will only be mumbling, comfy, tea with milk drinking, glasses wearing nerds like me. Last book club I joined was a bunch of cat lady dykes that were incredibly mean to me.
I hate these fake comments so much. Comments like this are one of the cruelest jokes on Veeky Forums

Um ok.

There are no girls on Veeky Forums

Why would one do this?

tooedgy4u

oh damn

Wrong

Fucking Kevin

Last time there was a fistfight and everyone got banned

Will there ever be a meet up in the Midwest?

St. Louis?

i couldn’t imagine a meet-up ending in anything less than a brawl

The only thing that happens at a meetup is people name dropping writers and literally only talking about Veeky Forums

And that doesn't sound fun?

pls be my gf

>putting milk in your tea
Absolutely disgusting, femanon

Can attest this isn't what happened.

MIDWEST MEETUP WHEN???????

THE LOU IS WAITING FOR ITS POO

The rest of the country are brainlets. Good luck!

>are

that's just cause of minorities. Surely there are some posters from Mississippi area!

Start a thread, they aren't going to be looking at the Boston thread.

>but I was

Yeah well, checks chart, yeah well...

Business idea: Boston Veeky Forums meetup, but you visit the places mentioned in IJ, a la Bloomsday in Dublin

Ay damn I think I might actually be able to make it this time.
also bump

I'll see your bitch-ass on Harvard Square, pussy.

Infinite Jest is a faux Boston novel. It could easily be mapped on a shithole like St Lois and there'd be zero affect on anything.

B O S T O N

Who is this cutie? ;P

What did happen? I'd prefer irl shitposting desu

Sneezy LaCroix

Just literally talking about Veeky Forums

no email waiting for email

I'm from Arkansas but unfortunately I'm a STEMtard. I've done some Pierce scholarship and am hip to all the Philo, but I haven't finished a novel since I grew nut hair.
I have literally no one to talk to that lives within 50 miles of me.

One bar fight, one megalomaniac, a non binary waitress threatening to have us banned, and a thing called a 'burger slam' which you have to see to believe.

Sent

>bcc
jfc nice job not obfuscating emails. I’m done here. I am PROFESSIONALLY RUINED

fucking normalitos

We hadn't before. Stop being paranoid. It's a gotdang literature group.

If you are serious, ask via the email, not an anonymous thread.

>Infinite Jest
>Doesn't have Pi Alley in it