Lit´s opinion on Models?

everyone who sucks at getting women should read this book immediately, although some of the things he said i´ve already sorted out in my life, it´s a long road to actually get better at it

i just find how ironic that i utterly rejected religion in my life but at the end i have yet to still follow some of their moral codes, the whole notion of being honest with women without shame is actually the most enlighten idea i came across in a long time in the dating&relationships area, now what are lit´s opinion on this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_I1p0JMicc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Go shill on some other board

haven't read the book but the virtue of being honest has single-handedly improved my life tenfold. just tell the truth in general

give it a read

care to continue?

relationships on the whole are founded on lying. no one is 100% honest with their partner. you're not fully honest with your friends either. your dating life especially will improve if you lie to women.

tough to explain, but actively living by the conviction to never lie just seems to pay dividends

you consistently get shit off your chest before it ever builds up. you learn to smile through your pain because you can easily let it go through the simple act of speaking it

obviously you don't go around blurting shit out. it's about NOT lying

I also was once an edgy teenager

memes aside, just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=3_I1p0JMicc

thanks user

I started reading this book 2 days ago, pretty good advise so far. It really isn't a guide on atracting women but a guide to better yourself wich, in consequense, atracts women.

It's complete nonsense. Show me a book that acknowledges that women have infinite chad and Tyrone options on tinder and other dating sites. Not this just b yourself wishful thinking.

It's not about being edgy, it's about the fact that unless you're an incredibly pure, benevolent soul, you'll sometimes have negative thoughts and feelings towards people close to you, and being honest all the time will result in hurting the people you love and eroding your close relationships.

People are supported by a network of illusions and coping mechanisms, and nothing good comes of forcibly destroying that network.

Its a lot easier to just become an antinatalist.

>Mark Manson
This guy is a redditor brainlet who has never read a philosophy book in his life, yet he feels like talking about "deep" stuff because other brainlets suck his dick. Kinda like Sam Harris, except even worse.
If this sort of thing bothers you, you'll be constantly irritated when reading his stuff.
The good news is that if you're an average normie full of normie spooks it won't bother you and you'll find it relatable and easy to read.

>the whole notion of being honest with women without shame

Did the sycophantic PUA-culture of the early noughts fuck up an entire generation of men?

t. has never had a real human connection

But good news friend, there's actually a cheat code to kick-start it, and it's called MDMA.

Being honest about sometimes having those feelings and owning up to them is much better than trying to convince yourself and others that they don't exist and letting them come to the surface through passive aggression and petty cruelty.

Pick up artists were the opposite of sycophants. But yes, it was a shameful movement. Neil Strauss should be quartered

I really, genuinely believe that most people can't handle the truth, in many ways. I certainly can't, I still use plenty of coping mechanisms even if I'm self-aware about them. Yes, the tension that results from hiding your feelings is painful, but sometimes you need to choose the lesser of two evils.

>Hey babe you know you're not the worst woman I could get, but I really want to fuck that girl over there, is that OK?
>No it's not OK!
>WTF babe, I'm just being honest, why can't you appreciate that?

If you're a man you should know how to live with having secrets or taboos or whatever without "passive aggression and petty cruelty". You deal with life in its imperfect form and you live and work towards a higher good like a man.
You know how we lie to kids about stuff just to get them excited? Well, we lie about tons of things all the time, mostly without even knowing. Pic related is a good book on this subject. It's also a bitter redpill, don't read it if you're not ready for it.

not really, there´s the part in which he mentioned that you have to read a lot books/movies and his expamples were fucking cringy.....so i passed up to the next chapter

Reminder that women say what they want: a sensitive guy who still spontaneously grope them in the closet when she feels like it.
Trying to satisfy a woman is 24/7 job, just like women love to claim than raising a child is the hardest job on the planet. It's true and providing for a woman is identical in terms of resources, if not harder, since the provider competes to be selected by the woman, and keep competing even after the selection and he can be easily dumped or becoming a cuckold. THere is no competition concerning the child and a mother cannot really be excluded from motherhood

THe whole job of a man is to determine and offer what the girl wants, before she asks for it, this is the hardest part. She must have sex without seeing it as a drag, a chore or an effort. If she asks for it, then the guy loses point. Repeat each day for as long as she wants it.

if a girl need to ask for something she likes=> the provider loses points
if the provider asks the girls before he does something that she likes => the provider loses points
if the provider does not ask before doing she does not like and he later apologizes => the provider does not lose points
if the provider does not ask before doing something she likes => the provider gains points

"Honesty" is less important to attracting women than maintaining the appearance of complete nonjudgmentalism imo. Does the author disagree?

Somebody just post the RED PILL MANUAL from plebbit already.

If you are smiling through your pain aren't you lying?

Getting women shouldnt be a book
It just boils down to creating an air of complete suspension of judgement/moral standards while subtly hinting that you are in possession of resources that you would be willing to pass onto her while gently probing her for compliance as you escalate towards sex. Its basically like going to a whore except instead of matter of fact exchange of money for sex/companionship, with a regular woman money is abstracted into resources/social position and the exchangen is ritualized into a socially acceptable form of language.