Veeky Forums age poll

Veeky Forums age poll
strawpoll.me/14831756

I'm old as fuck nigga

(OP) here. same.

I posted a false response and I encourage others to do so in order to kill this thread.

>I posted a false response and I encourage others to do so in order to kill this thread.
t.17 yo girl

how would that kill the thread you fucking idiot. if you dont want to take the poll dont. underage dbag.

m8, whatever marketing company you work for, your boss is a ninny for making you/letting you make this thread twice in two days. you know everyone lied yesterday besides 18-24 fucks who would give you better details on plebbit. you know they'll buy whatever you meme so just meme it instead of doing "research". you have the same amount of dollars from the same amount of idiots whether you research it or not.

I did the same thread yesterday posted on int, g, and lit. someone on g fucked up the poll. this one is solely for lit. I also used captcha on this one so fuckwads like wont mess it up. I browse this board the most and wanted an accurate assessment. I don't work for anyone.

>going year by year until "30 or over"
Ask me how I know you're a juvenile

>I browse this board the most and wanted an accurate assessment. I don't work for anyone.
You're only lying to yourself. If you'd browsed your thread yesterday you'd see what the response today would be too. You're cancer, and you might well not be being paid for it. Being in advertising would be more respectable because then you would at least be a smart cancer.

I'm 35
>If you'd browsed your thread yesterday you'd see what the response today would be too.
did you even read my last post? im not going to sit here and argue i just explained why the votes would be different dimwit

>im not going to sit here and argue
you totally are, and you're going to bump your shit thread which isn't about book and is a repeat thread about books, and you're going to bitch about getting memed again, because that's what cancer does.
(You) etc

80% of the threads on this board aren't about literature. which is why I made my thread, to confirm that a majority of you are underage and don't come here to discuss literature. so if you feel so strongly maybe you should go complain in another thread about how its off topic. hell that's what I spend most of my time doing here. I make one fucking thread and you want to judge me? fuck off

>this whole board isn't literature!
>so what if i do it too? It's okay when i do it!
The absolute juvenility of a "35-year-old" """man"""

>haha it was completely worthwhile contributing to the number of off-topic threads because now I know that a bunch of you are

I've made maybe 2-3 threads in the last couple of months. How many have you made?

around 4, and all of them accommodated input from >50 different posters

i went to the belvedere art museum last summer
klimt's work is just unbelievable

I've always held Munch, Ibsen, and Strindberg in high regard

Wow so you made 2-3 threads and two of those are confirmed off-topic? You sure are a paragon of board-related discussions.

i never said i was. the age demographic is important to me because id like to know why a majority of the threads here arent lit related. when i find out over half of you are under 21 it will make sense to me why i feel like im surrounded by pseuds.

currently 47% of you are under the age of 21.

Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,
Men were deceivers ever,
One foot in sea and one on shore,
To one thing constant never:
Then sigh not so,
But let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe
Into, Hey nonny, nonny.

Sing no more ditties, sing no moe
Of dumps so dull and heavy;
The fraud of men was ever so,