Roommate talks loudly on the phone past 11pm-12am

>roommate talks loudly on the phone past 11pm-12am
>can't read because he does it until I'm too tired to read
>ask him to be quiet past a reasonable hour because I have to go to work in the morning
>"chill out bro. It's just a phone call. You're just abnormally quiet and have to learn to live with others :)"
>reading backlog keeps growing
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Macks-Ultra-Soft-Foam-Earplugs/dp/B0051U7W32/ref=zg_bs_3779871_1/131-6090912-6986908?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=X6BTZ24R17RY6CE3429Z&th=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJe_ZlFC084
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbZIiom9rDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Headphones, noise cancelling

Get foamy ear plugs and out noice canceling headphones on top

I heard Bose are the best brand for noise cancelling. True?

Who the fuck has phone conversations past like 10pm? Why are you living with a deadbeat or a 13 year old girl?

The QuietComfort 25s were definitely the best a couple years ago, but there's more competition these days.

Truuu I have some

amazon.com/Macks-Ultra-Soft-Foam-Earplugs/dp/B0051U7W32/ref=zg_bs_3779871_1/131-6090912-6986908?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=X6BTZ24R17RY6CE3429Z&th=1

The people who live below my apartment are obsessed with shitty 80's synth pop. Like autistically obsessed. One time, while I was sick with a fever, I swear, they heard the same track for 14 hours straight - I thought I was dying, convulsing with fever delusions and had gone to hell for my sins, but when I spoke to my neighbor about it, he had heard it too. It wasn't delusional.

I can't afford noise-cancelling headphones. The thing I did one day when it became too much was I found a track of white noise and just blasted it at max volume, and I swear, that instant was like the very first time I snorted heroin. Instantly, the shitty synth-pop was drowned out, I felt all my muscles release their tension, and I just felt this profound calm and clarity of mind, this complete and total bliss which I have always for some reason associated with being a fetus in the womb, and have only felt on potent opioids since.

Try it. Or, y'know, tell your roommate that it's fairly fucking obvious that he is the one who needs to learn to live with others.

time to introduce your roomie to free jazz
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJe_ZlFC084

Thanks. I'm going to get some asap.

This is better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJe_ZlFC084

>Tfw you unironically like this and no one else ever wants to listen to it

Noise cancelling won't work for voices because the digital signal processor won't work that fast. It works for periodic noise only. You're better off with earplugs.

addressing the serious (unironic) questions here

Fucking kek, reminded me of Scanner Darkly when the guy tries to kill himself and fails.

They're magic

>This is better
>posts mobile version of same url
ok brother
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFkXBvL9odI

Sorry guess it didn't copy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbZIiom9rDA

too much about the music too little about what it's saying
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KESFYXQwCYA

What if I use both?

Start waking him up too early in the morning with a blowjob. He would be so pissed

Don't do this

Don't not do this

You aren't addressing the issue though, just sweeping it under the rug. Quick being such a pussy and tell your roommate to shut the fuck up. If he refuses again, move to step 2.

he wants to piss you off, he doesn't like you. if you start wearing earplugs and he notices, he'll think of something else to piss you off. go ahead and see what happens.

take his crypto and fuck his bitch

unless you're a pussy

Where are you from? Which country produces scumbags like this one?

>mfw listening to Charles Mingus

Let's hang out and talk shit about dead authors, user.

do they work for sudden sounds like raised voices and knocking?? Thought noise cancelling was only good for aircraft drone etc.
My solution is ear plugs & then over-ear head phones on top playing white noise from an app on my phone. If you have two white noise sources or headphone splitters you can do ear buds and over-ear headphones both playing white noise.

Kk, but I didn't mean to post the Mingus link again. I was trying to post the ornette coleman one

>tfw old neighbour used to blast Suck A Cheetah's Dick whenever he left the apartment
>all students living there

Passive aggressive bullshit lmao, don't do this

How often does he do it?

I've never understood people who need silence to read or work. It's autistic behavior, you should get tested.