If Islam despises Christianity...

>If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men.
The AntiChrist, Chapter 59

>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life! The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very "senile." What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich. Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won . The German noble, always the "Swiss guard" of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church but well paid . Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious. Christianity, alcohol the two great means of corruption. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not. "War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!" : this was the feeling, this was the act , of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently ? I can't make out how a German could ever feel Christian .
The AntiChrist, Chapter 69

What did Nietzsche mean by this?

> (((I do not say by what sort of feet)))

Merkel is putting Nietzsche's thoughts into action.

Nietzscheans should rejoice! Yes to life!

True desu. Maybe she was a Nietzschean all along.

the only people who are upset about immigrants/slave labor entering their country are those who have to compete with them for women and jobs

So everyone who isn't a celibate NEET?

Rousseau praised Islam for having an authoritarian governmental structure as well.

Most great thinkers liked it. I know I loved the Quran. But I hated the Hadiths. They reeked of people vying for political control. Whereas I understand the Quran to be the word of God, therefore. That is the only thing I profess to be the religion of Islam, like what Jesus said and Moses etched in the tablets.

I'll be honest, they fucked it all up by dividing themselves into different sects like Shia and Sunni, EXACTLY WHAT THE QURAN SAID NOT TO DO.

Neoplatonic Muslim master race. We take back the religion and make it what it was meant to be. None of this ISIS shit.

>So everyone
you think everyone (besides your aforementioned) has to compete with mexicans for jobs and women in america?

europe wants their mexicans, their 300 year ago blacks

Western Orientalism, these idiots still fetishize over Mahomet's yagatan to this day.

t. slav

>What they wanted, of course, was booty
> Chapter 69

L-lewd.

Who started the division though? If you think hadiths are opportunist, wouldn't you fault the Sunni more, whose caliphs banned and then unbanned hadiths as they saw fit?

Quranism seems pretty good but I think if you're to take hadiths, the Shi'ites have a better claim on the necessity of hadiths.

Also, what's your preferred Quran translation and some good theologians/apologetics?

Man I honestly think you cannot take anything BUT the Quran if you're going to approach it as a religion. This mentality is kind of different though, user. Sadly there aren't too many theologians who like this view. In my opinion just read books the way you would normally read them with the mentality that God exists and actually spread his word a few times, the last of which directly was to the Arabs, who did the same fucking thing every other culture does when God comes to them: assume they are the shit on earth and try to conquer the world aggressively.

Honestly. I think Neoplatonism is the best approach to Islam. Have you read The Statesman by Plato? Laws? Maybe The Republic.

Laws is confirmatory of Noah's flood as well. It's funny what you can discover about the past when you aren't just going off of whatever some bullshit atheist historian tells you.

Also the sect of Ali is usually credited as ruining it all for everyone.

You usually don't have religion that is so divinely authoritative it influences the political structure and regime of a state. And that's what makes it so attractive from my point of view.

In a world of darkness we hide in light, my friend. :) almost every group you can think of, including the christians and muslims, have their contemporary approach to God incorrect.

Not the guy you responded to, but as a hadith rejector myself, I'd recommend the translation "The Message" by the monotheist group.

didn't khomeini try to base his republic on plato?

>We take back the religion and make it what it was meant to be. None of this ISIS shit.
But that's what it was from the very beginning, before any split, slaughter of the non-believers and forced conversion for those seemed 'fit'.
The false prophet himself oversaw the extermination of Quraiza Jew's male population; the wives and children being taken as sex slaves or 'wives', forcefully conversing them to Muhammadism.

>But that's what it was from the very beginning, before any split, slaughter of the non-believers and forced conversion for those seemed 'fit'.

Got anything other than the Hadith (which he rejects) to confirm your accusations?

It's just warlike states. This is part of the reason why religion has to move forward.

Bare with me. You know how the Islam religion embraces Jesus. Well what did Jesus do? He took the previous religion and let go of some of the laws and converted it into something greater. And God created him. By Jesus' divinity we can assume that God creates and adapts laws as human society evolves. Divorce is even mentioned in the Quran, something that is not mentioned in The Holy Bible.

God creates things that adapts and evolves, and why? Because he is GIVING. His laid-down laws are intelligent and very calculated. Like the law about Pigs, might even have some very complicated reasoning behind it. Like pigs are a sign of overpopulation when they are used in agriculture. But he wouldn't tell us, he would just make the law. He is a wise king, indeed. Instead of saying 'God didn't give us any reason for the laws and commandments he said', maybe our reinterpretation of these laws and commandments would prove he is indeed manifestly intelligent.

Maybe it's time for a new reinterpretation.

Maybe it's time for a new prophet.

Many authors have based their republic on Plato.

I feel like Tommasso Campanello's City of the Sun was based off of The Republic.

Also, I just wanted to say, the idea of progression and moving forward is probably the best part about the entire philosophy of Islam. Any interpreter which claims Mohammad was the 'last prophet', is lying. Not telling the truth. There will manifestly be more.

Also, maybe the Koran was speaking about the future as well. Who knows?

i mean the actual republic of iran

Currently there is no country like this.

It's why when you hear of little american kids going over to join ISIS they aren't doing anything great or unique. Currently the world is governed by money. We're in need of a miracle, because the only people in power are despots and crooks.

Nietzsche was pretty spooked.

>Neoplatonism is the best approach to Islam

Platonism or Plotinus?

>Divorce is even mentioned in the Quran, something that is not mentioned in The Holy Bible.

Deuteronomy 22:19
>they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver (which they shall give to the young woman’s father) because he has slandered a virgin of Israel. She shall remain his wife; he shall not be permitted to divorce her as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 22:29
>the man who lay with her shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife. Because he violated her he shall not be permitted to divorce her as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 24:1-3
>Suppose a man enters into marriage with a woman, but she does not please him because he finds something objectionable about her, and so he writes her a certificate of divorce, puts it in her hand, and sends her out of his house; she then leaves his house and goes off to become another man’s wife. Then suppose the second man dislikes her, writes her a bill of divorce, puts it in her hand, and sends her out of his house (or the second man who married her dies)

Isaiah 27:8
>By expulsion, by exile you struggled against them;
>with his fierce blast he removed them on the day of the east wind.

Isaiah 50:1
>Thus says the Lord:
>Where is your mother’s bill of divorce
>with which I put her away?
>Or which of my creditors is it
>to whom I have sold you?
>No, because of your sins you were sold,
>and for your transgressions your mother was put away.

Jeremiah 3:8
>She saw that for all the adulteries of that faithless one, Israel, I had sent her away with a decree of divorce; yet her false sister Judah did not fear, but she too went and played the whore.

Malachi 2:16
>For I hate divorce, says the Lord, the God of Israel, and covering one’s garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So take heed to yourselves and do not be faithless.

Matthew 5:31
>‘It was also said, “Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.”

Matthew 19:7-9
>They said to him, ‘Why then did Moses command us to give a certificate of dismissal and to divorce her?’ He said to them, ‘It was because you were so hard-hearted that Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but at the beginning it was not so. And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another commits adultery.’

1 Corinthians 6:11-13
>(but if she does separate, let her remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and that the husband should not divorce his wife.
>To the rest I say—I and not the Lord—that if any believer has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he should not divorce her. And if any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him

god that guy was such a fucking dork

Fine then, divorce was not ALLOWED in the Old Testament, as you can see.

It was allowed in the New Testament, showing again that religious changes can be effected.

He said NeoPlatonism boy

As a muslim, there's nothing more insulting than being praised in a book called "The Antichrist".

Hadiths were invented by the Caliphate who used to pay people to create these “reported claims”. Also, see Quran 6:38

this thread is TRASH

muzzies can’t help but start narcissistic ingroup bickering which is really advertisement and boasting about their clannish ways. christians can’t help going “oh but this mysteria entranced miasma cult is gud look I can salvage my rites, my god’s image and words from these venomous verses!” and then look! look! the secularists sit there, in their infantile cuteness, in their fallin-off and away mockery of discourse, contributing nothing, but encouraging much! Weakness, smelling of shameful muttering in the dark, concerns of fatherlands, nationalisms, racial loyalties! But, what did our dear Philosopher say to us? The choice between a jew and an arab is simple, the motivation of the crusades was two-fold an abominable debasement of the spirit of the Northern races under the yoke of Magian cowardice and also an engagement of that ancient ritual that the men of prey, the men of iron sought to inflict upon rich bountiful lands. You all missed the point entirely. I hate this board and i despise most of all you false christians, you silly filial Moslems, you indigents of the spirit, the atheist buffoonery that carries with it strong acids, but mild tempers, casually defacing the beautiful with a yawn as the only remark to answer for deeds that unbecoming of a man

>Whereas i understand the quran to be the word of God

Hurrrpd durp

You sound very young. You'll grow out of this phase soon once you start to see the problems with this approach.

i dont think he said NeoPlatonism boy, boy