Discord Charts

As most of you are aware by now, the past 3, possibly more, top 100 charts have been made by the Veeky Forums Discord group. The methodology is completely rigged and it's just a way for them to insert their own shitty books into the chart.

But what some of you might not know is that beyond the top 100s, the Discord group is responsible for a lot of other charts and experimental meme-making that has taken over the board.

They are whiny, cancerous pseuds and I'm here to blow the whistle on their psyops.

Posting all confirmed Discord charts ITT first.

I'm amazed they've kept this under wraps, but the Discord is also responsible for a lot of these translations charts floating around. Discord is filled with pseuds who think you can actually read works in translation. They're largely responsible for spamming and derailing language learning threads, and the ancient Greek and Latin literature threads, as well as most non-Anglo literature threads.

This chart is made by an autistic chink who is likely never going to finish it, because then he wouldn't be able to attention whore with it anymore.

The Discord is filled with weeaboo faggots and they're responsible for pushing a lot of Japanese lit on the board. They're currently working on a Chinese lit chart, so if you see one coming out in the next few weeks, you'll know who's responsible.

As an aside, the Discord talks about anime 10 times more than they talk about literature and philosophy.

I was informed by some sources that the 2015 chart was also made by the Discord, but I'm not sure if that's fake news. I haven't seen any hard evidence suggesting it, but multiple independent sources brought it up.

A lot of the Discord pseuds are in love with postmodern memes and they semi-ironically try to push memes. Some of them are abandoned, but take care to be wary of them.

Pic related is something they're trying to slowly introduce to the board as a meme.

The Discord was created as a successor to the tiny chat /soc/ group. Many of the "oldfags" from that group were highly interested in becoming personalities on Veeky Forums. They knew, however, that namefagging and tripfagging are rightfully frowned upon here, so they tried to push some memes. Pic related is a collaboration between "orpheus" and his lackeys.

The Discord used to do this in an open channel, but since the first wave of leaks during the 2017v1 chart, they locked down the channel and banned a lot of lurkers. Now there is a secret channel they coordinate chart creation and posts in.

Often, they will all samefag a thread (as we saw in the past "poll" threads) and spread confusion.

For example.

There area lot more charts that I suspect are made by the Discord, but haven't confirmed (like the 2015 top 100).

Generally, if you see a chart pushing a clear agenda, or contains a large amount of "personal flair," there's a good chance it's made by the Discord.

The end goal is to take over all of the Veeky Forums discussions on books because they all have Napoleon power complexes about their supposed good taste and charming personal lives.

the 2015 is legit. 2016 and 2017v2 were both done by Percy and 2017v1 was done by sheep and winston

Just assume all charts are from discord.

I made the earliest version of this one (the Hispanic and American charts too).
It says v004 but I don't see any significant changes or additions to the one I made ages ago.
I also put together the 2014 top 100 iirc, the one with a black background.

Who the fuck cares. Just stop making these useless leddit magnets altogether.

is this autism?

Man, I hate charts so much, discord too

wow OP is insane.
But the first one he posted is an actual non-discord chart.

Every single poster in this thread is a discordfag trying to draw attention to this when no one actually cares.

t. discordfag

it is

>implying you aren't a discordfag posting non-discord charts in an attempt to discredit them so you can flood the market with your own secretly discord charts instead

Holy fuck who cares

Can we ban any mention of this self-important Discord faggotry?

>/lit discord group
You mean redditors?

Discord the new /pol/ and reddit?

Keep the good work, user. Good posters remain anonymous and don't attention whore because of the lack of completude in their pathetic lives.