You're looking at the best literary critic there is right here

You're looking at the best literary critic there is right here.

You must be mistaken

Literally autistic

Sometimes autism is a good thing

When it comes to literature, absolutely not

Who is he. My ex has this kind of lips.

Bloom is a jew, his critique of the white literary tradition is not taken seriously here.

Jews are White and Western you stupid /pol/

Jews are semites from the Levant, retard.

surely he meant "best living"

>Ashkenazi are Levantine

They are genetically half desert semite and Italian from when the jews infiltrated and subverted the Roman Empire. But this doesn't really matter, jews do not see themselves as white an actively attack whites even when they are quarter jews like Tim Wise.

That doesn't make a difference, you couldn't tell Bloom is Jewish just from his appearance
Nearly all Jews have white skin, and they've been a part of Western history since the beginning. In that sense they are white Westerners imo

I hope you are not actually as stupid as you seem but I suppose you could be a non-white. Jews stayed in their shtetl pens inbreeding with each other until around two hundred years ago, and they've contributed nothing but revolution, bloodshed, and misery since being let out. They are a virus and nothing like Europeans.

REMINDER DERRIDA WANTED TO CULL ALL US GOYS AND USE OUR ARYAN MILKERS TO MAKE AN "ETHICAL" CALCIUM JUICE HE COULD DRINK, FOR HE BELIEVES ANIMALS ARE BETTER THAN US GOYS.

Bloom and his defense of the canon are lauded by just about everyone here, actually.

No, there is just a rabid pack of jews here who laud him and project a consensus because he's also a jew, and you aren't aware enough to have picked up on the dynamics of what was going on.

When's the last time you went outside?

Go back to /pol/. Bloom has spent the last 30 years defending the canon of western literature from the multiculturalists and sjws who would like to see Shakespeare replaced in curriculums by Rupi fucking Kaur. Idiots like you are helping them without even realizing it.

Sensing some projection.

That's not as true as you think it is. Bloom is a jew who has no business critiquing white culture, and saying he deserves credit for not subverting it as much as he could have is not an impressive argument.

That's not Edmund Wilson

>Sensing some projection.
Ahh, so you're projecting that I'm projecting, eh?

You're a moron.
>I keep telling my students that I’m not interested in a Freudian reading of Shakespeare but a kind of Shakespearean reading of Freud. In some sense Freud has to be a prose version of Shakespeare, the Freudian map of the mind being in fact Shakespearean. There’s a lot of resentment on Freud’s part because I think he recognizes this.

*blocks your path, as well as that of the negros and yids*

I was guessing that you were.

No, you are a moron because now I'm forced to repeat what I just told you:

>saying he deserves credit for not subverting it as much as he could have is not an impressive argument.

If you are going to effectively call other people morons it's important that you are first able to show you can read properly.