Nick Land

I've heard that he has a wife. Surely this is not true? It seems so entirely unlike him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9dqFjlcUk
web.archive.org/web/20170622210804/http://www.ccru.net:80/archive/markets.htm
alternative-right.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/hyper-racism.html
richarddawkins.net/2012/06/the-demise-of-group-selection/
galtonsbox.com/2014/05/20/dark-ecology-as-the-higher-misanthropy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has a wife and kids.

Kids too?? Surely you jest. I thought he was Mr. Coldness and Inhuman and all that. Source?

He is a cringy LARPer. And do your own research.

Who?

His Twitter?

That's him in his youth. Now he's just an old family man. He's really nice in person -- never confuse a man's writings with his character.

>He's really nice in person
He even claimed that he's a racist. Not nice at all.

He exudes obnoxiousness and paranoia in interviews and in his writing

Its another man preaches extreme concepts to plebs for personal gain while he doesnt adhere to any of them episode.

Watch his New Centre lectures, he couldn't come across more differently. Maybe there's still some paranoia there but his brain has been fried by amphetamines, give him a break.

Anyone have the tweet cap of when he fucked up making popcorn for his kids?

His wife is Anna Greenspan, she was part of the CCRU, has her own career now. She speaks like a valley girl tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9dqFjlcUk

I believe this one was by her.

web.archive.org/web/20170622210804/http://www.ccru.net:80/archive/markets.htm

No one ever mentions his 'transitional' writings.
They are very good. I hope to see some of them in book form some day.

oldnicksite.wordpress.com

All academics and intellectuals are frauds

Most people can't be fucked to wrangle the 7 or so defunct and obscure blogs his shit is scattered across(although I find that to be half the fun). I agree tho, his writings during the his emergence leading up to TDE are often great and overlooked.

it's not real, some cambridge postgrad who worships him occasionally tweets parody nick land caps

>expecting anglo philosophers to be anything but hypocrites.

Shirley is his wife’s name.

Not him but you made me think.. If a racist whiteman never had to see a colored again, is he still racist and further does his hate necessarily bleed into all aspects of his personality?

How is acknowledging human biodiversity unfriendly?

There are unpleasant facts in the world but surely denying them isn't a requirement to be a nice person. Otherwise everyone who believes that cancer and death and rape and war exist is a cunt.

You fools! Nick is a not racist....he is HYPER-RACIST

alternative-right.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/hyper-racism.html

You mean ecodiversity.

No, he means human biological diversity.

Reminds me of Julius Evola's SUPER FASCIST

Wrong.

He's right, that's actually what I meant.

Then you don’t understand Land.

everyone is racist
read the selfish gene

Please elaborate.

that’s not what malcolm gladwell says

no idea what shellfish have to do with any of this

is intended for

richard dawkins doesn't believe in group selection
richarddawkins.net/2012/06/the-demise-of-group-selection/

galtonsbox.com/2014/05/20/dark-ecology-as-the-higher-misanthropy/

Biology can't compete with Technology, know your place Nazis.

Will be completely forgotten 20 years after his death.
It says a lot that the major political/intellectual movement spawned by his "philosophy" is essentially just alt-right trolling/e-race-baiting.

a scientist should prove not believe

you can't prove shit in evolution, you can't set up experiments that last 10000 years and repeat them a few hundreds of times to make sure you got everything right

Thank God for pathogens

>you can't set up experiments that last 10000 years and repeat them a few hundreds of times to make sure you got everything right
You can user.

We're in one.

the good ol' Basilisk
too tame for my taste
I think the evil AI is a incarnation of Azatoth

surely the post-kantian entities from the reality above ours have better things to do than simulate NEETs

someone have the collection of his early shit than an user made

What’s his wife’s twitter?

When you reach a certain emulation capacity you just start running stuff for the fun of it I think.

>Will be completely forgotten 20 years after his death.

He will be rediscovered in a 100 years.
Mark my words.
Land will emerge from oblivion and become the dominant philosopher of tomorrow's tomorrow.

My thoughts exactly

I agree with this. His impact is much wider than the alt-right and began before they were a thing. You already have a new generation of thinkers who are ostensibly on the left (if we are trying to keep it simple for this posts sake) who are committed to working within and attempting to expand his alienation-as-feature-not-bug framework. His body of work is much wider than a concern for IQ variation in ethnic groups. In fact a lot of people who work with his ideas are pretty uncomfortable with that stuff.

He is not going anywhere soon.

more baseless unverifiable speculation just like Fermi or Drake equation
not even science

there won't be humans by then