What are some Veeky Forums books about Femininity and Lesbianism, aka the future of humanity?

What are some Veeky Forums books about Femininity and Lesbianism, aka the future of humanity?

The SCUM-manifesto.

I'm so fucking tired of you /pol/tards just coming here and falseflagging the shit out of topics you have absolutely no knowledge on just to gaslight indirectly groups that share different opinion than yours . Do you think this is funny or that it is sparking any sort of productive discussion? All these threads on marxism, feminism and any other topic /pol/tards get butthurt on are nothing but a product of you low-IQ racist monkeys attempting to pathetically subvert an intellectual environment with your scant knowledge.

If you unironically think anyone is going to fall hard for this bait, that this thread will spark anything but petty controversy and people calling you a retard (or just more /pol/tard broflakes reaffirming their bias with your falseflag), then you likely don't live on the same plane of reality as we, decent human beings, do.

Go back to /pol/, you dumb fat fedoralord and stop pushing you ideological agenda on other boards.

u mad bro

there was a chapter in The Forever War about that

mad

>Women lose for 10000 years straight
>Have one generation of women where capitalism preferences you
>We're going to rule the world!

So this is the power of advertising.

You have no idea how much I loathe your kind. Mad? Yes, I'm very mad and I can't see how anyone with a spark of reason would feel anything else besides utter rage and frustration before such a petty attempt to shift the general opinion. Haha, very funny, you think using smug anime girls will make people all the sudden hate the topic you're trying to present. You're absolute scum and if anything, you hurt your own cause more than anything else.

And let me guess what kind of person I'm talking to? Around 25 years, white male, overweight with an unhealthy obsession with video games and who blames every single one of his failures on minorities and women. You thought it would be HILARIOUS and EPIC to make a thread radicalizing a noble issue like feminist just so people would read it and automatically associate feminism with your thread, an abhorrent, pointless waste of bytes. I'm sure you think you're winning here, that people are reading your thread and going "wow, now I sure hate those SJWs and feminists, haha!", but no.

Actual intellectuals will just breeze through it with a sigh of grief that one thread had to die just so this misogynistic, sex-baiting piece of shit could be erected.

Go back to /pol/

They truly are an eyesore. Same with this thread.

Ah, please try to contain your autism.

If you have any actual knowledge on the large-scale views of human development and history, you'll understand what I said was not bait or radicalization. The tendency of feminization was predicted a long time ago and is happening as we speak.
Hell, I didn't even try to be serious.

Also, if you're an actual feminist, you've got to be quite insecure to think what I said was a threat to you in a situation you felt powerless to control. Inferiority complex. Things like that.

Whatever, just stop being so nervous and defensive.

You can reliably tell someone is a /pol/tard by their usage of "autism" as an offense. You're not fooling anyone but yourself with your now debunked false flag. You further destroy your own made-up argument by another attempt to diminish feminism by lumping it with your non-existent strawman ideology. Sorry, but this is a board frequented by intellectuals, not far-right assholes like you and your /pol/ butt-buddies.

You don't even develop your point, you just leave it open to the vile interpretation by unsuspecting broflakes about to be triggered by your strawmen, not unlike yourself. Stop trying to diminish progressive ideologies just because you, as an insecure male, feel threatened to them, by trying to create hobgoblins out of their images to scare fragile white males like you. It's not working nor will it ever work here.

Go back to /pol/

>Sorry, but this is a board frequented by intellectuals
m8

I just wanted some yuri books

I want /u/ to leave

Soon all boards will be /u/!

Butt hurt roastie detected.

>noble issue
>feminism

HERASY *BLAM*

This is a right wing traditionalist board. Please leave.

U T E N A

What are some Veeky Forums books about Masculinity and Homosexuality, aka the future of humanity?

any mishima book, he was 5'1"

To be honest I shouldn't have asked I know this shit in and out. I just didn't want the lesbians to have all the fun.
lmfao at mentioning Mishima's height