W-w-what kind of books do these chicks need

W-w-what kind of books do these chicks need

The Holy Bible

>when lot's daughters get him drunk and have sex with him in order to get pregnant because they think he's the last man on earth

They need to be sent to a convent.

They probably gonna be fat soon anyways with that kind of beer habit. So starting strength.

least they dont like blacks i guess

They're already fat

I'd prefer if they did. Less degenerate in the white gene pool the better

how do u know

it says "no [cock] blocks" not "no blacks"

>this triggers the Veeky Forums

this made me curious as to the wikipedia hot take:
>Ilan Kutz suggests that today it would be called "drug rape", but concludes that it was actually Lot who abused his daughters, and this was covered up by the biblical narrators.

These are unironically the kind of degenerate chicks that eventually become middle age ex-alcoholics who spam out minions greeting cards because their pock marked ethanol ravaged brains think it's cute and funny rather than pathetic and existentially unnerving.

>it was actually Lot who abused his daughters, and this was covered up by the biblical narrators.
how do one even defend this bullshit

Jordan Peterson

The entire concept of a woman being able to rape a man is absurd, with the only exception being forcible penetration with an object by a woman who's external appearance is masculine.

Reality: They will settle down with a nice, quiet guy with a stable income at 28-35.

Marquis de Sade and Jean Genet

what if the man is gay

>chuck and rally
It’s puke and rally you dumb sluts.

Ah, the classic "We didn't get bids at the top tier houses so now we're going to attract chads by appearing funner than sorority girls" shtick

yep absolutely, they can't send out minions from a homeless shelter can they? They'll have kids, get fat, join some parent groups and continue the long decline into senility followed by an endless number of alcoholics before them

Oh that makes much more sense

made me think, that's a question for someone like plato not a pseud like me

Recent statistics do not side with this assumption

Where do I find girls like this?

>funnier
You mean sluttier, right?

If I met a black guy who read Kant I'd have to at least try to be bros just for the novelty value

Hospital, where they'll be for the alcohol poisoning or the cirrhosis or maybe the DTs or late stage syphillis.

I actually meant more fun. But your fix is almost as correct.

double entendre

why's this board so misogynistic

Dunno, since I am one

We have lifted the veil

#metoo
You can't. That's abuse claims are such an effective strategy.

It's another one of these threads:
>look at these whores
>also, throw some book recs at me
Saged and reported.

We are all disciples of Schopenhauer.

Nietzche warned us about letting grills do shit other than domestics.

what's the worth to a woman besides her womb and moisty vagina?

Dude what's up with you and minions?

t. incelistan virgins

t. Chad

wy are you so degenerated?

I can just imagine their Facebook bios. "life is a LEARNING proccess don;t sweat the small stuff! :)))) Learn, laugh,, love!! remember you, are beautiful"

I just find the kind of people who like them disgusting on a primal level. It's all the vapid meaninglessness of American culture compressed into a single image.

my cellphone number

>but concludes that it was actually Lot who abused his daughters, and this was covered up by the biblical narrators.
It's strange how atheists will take the Bible as a semi-legitimate attempt to recount historical events when they can twist it in someway to suit their narrative.

Do you have a problem with optimism, frend?