Stop being a transsexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewatlantis.com/publications/part-three-gender-identity-sexuality-and-gender
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0w5HuIfYDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How

>goes on big brother

Have you tried not viewing women as castrated men with breast implants? That's the main gist of Greer's explanation for what trannies are doing wrong, acting like women are just altered versions of men that they can become.

Have you considered the possibility that the reason none of these assessments are helpful is because they're all wrong?

They're not.
The very idea that MtT individuals can "feel like a woman" is inane. I'm a man. I don't "feel like a man" because I've never been anything but a man, and knowledge of a state is only possible when one has experienced one or more alternatives.
The only sensation these people can feel is either discomfort with certain organs they possess (similarly to people who really feel their arms should be cut off) or a feitsh towards the organs of the opposite sex.

How did she get away with it?

None of that's axiomatic, it's just folk knowledge.

>they're all wrong
Nah, I'm pretty sure Germaine Greer's claim about women not being interchangeable with castrated men is pretty reasonable and accurate.
I think the way people fall for the view they are interchangeable is due to a weird overly abstract way of looking at the world, very similar to how so many people are able to imagine the difference between blacks and whites is "just skin color." These idea based views take over and people forget how to actually *look* at physical reality and see the details of what's really there.
If you were drawing a photorealistic portrait of black and white people and/or of men and women, and you were succeeding in your task, you would simply be incapable of failing to notice all sorts of differences that go beyond these abstracted notions of "women are men with long hair, tits, and no penis" or "black people are white people with dark skin."

>The very idea that MtT individuals can "feel like a woman" is inane. I'm a man. I don't "feel like a man" because I've never been anything but a man, and knowledge of a state is only possible when one has experienced one or more alternatives.

Hit the nail on the head. Authentic trannyism is an epistemic impossibility.

No, I mean, it's wrong to assert that transsexuals are transsexual because they are guilty of this. It's a straw man. They're all straw men; solutions to problems that aren't the actual problem.

By that logic empathy is epistemically impossible because it implies access to someone else's emotions.

No it doesn't.

Then neither should transsexualism

How does she explain FtMs?

Women trying to be men because they were misled into believing women are just inferior versions of men.

Can somebody write a book about an old feminist who stalks 15 year old bishonen and tries to make them eat her grody, purple and grey old pussy, or is that not very zietgiest.

fuck that terf
fucking babyboomers

But there have been studies on the brains of transexuals and they are supposed to have similar brains to the gender they want to be even after controlling for the effects of hormones, this stuff btfo's greer's old 1970s ideas. They really do 'feel like women'. This is some tiny fraction of the population but it's still there.

"unless you were born with a cunt, you could not have experienced the omnipotent , persistent, life-long oppression of a woman, thus ,cannot identify as a true woman as you hvae not experienced the universal experiences that define womanhood. You are simply a man that cut his cock off!".

who did these "studies"?

Having a feminine brain doesn't make you a lady. It makes you a bit of a poof.

Is this /pol/?

Iā€™m a man therefore I think like a man

I don't understand the argument

The problem is a variety of psychological and sexual issues, one of which is narcissism, the transexual has no regard for reality. So much so that they must bend the perception of others to fit their warped sexual fetish. Its an attempt to humiliate those who perceive them as men (or sexually damaged individuals) into submitting to the perception that they are in fact women. It is narcissistic without regard for family or the social group that may be uncomfortable with this disregard for reality. The transgender unlike the homosexual can never stop pretending, and thus its observers must be in perpetual submission to its sexual fetish. Anybody encouraging or submitting to this behavior is worse than Winston Smith ever was at the end of 1984.

That's retarded. If you say its biological and their brain is feminine then I'll say its biological cause their body is male. Dumb ass science niggers.

Call me back when your theory has enough substance to answer practical questions. Otherwise you're just masturbating publicly.

>But there have been studies on the brains of transexuals and they are supposed to have similar brains to the gender they want to be even after controlling for the effects of hormones, this stuff btfo's greer's old 1970s ideas.
Here's a relatively recent (2016) write-up from four John Hopkins University researchers disputing that claim.
thenewatlantis.com/publications/part-three-gender-identity-sexuality-and-gender
>In this context, it is important to note that there are no studies that demonstrate that any of the biological differences being examined have predictive power, and so all interpretations, usually in popular outlets, claiming or suggesting that a statistically significant difference between the brains of people who are transgender and those who are not is the cause of being transgendered or not ā€” that is to say, that the biological differences determine the differences in gender identity ā€” are unwarranted.
>In short, the current studies on associations between brain structure and transgender identity are small, methodologically limited, inconclusive, and sometimes contradictory. Even if they were more methodologically reliable, they would be insufficient to demonstrate that brain structure is a cause, rather than an effect, of the gender-identity behavior. They would likewise lack predictive power, the real challenge for any theory in science.
>The consensus of scientific evidence overwhelmingly supports the proposition that a physically and developmentally normal boy or girl is indeed what he or she appears to be at birth. The available evidence from brain imaging and genetics does not demonstrate that the development of gender identity as different from biological sex is innate. Because scientists have not established a solid framework for understanding the causes of cross-gender identification, ongoing research should be open to psychological and social causes, as well as biological ones.

> Psychological and social causes may lead to a literally female brain
> Therefore transsexuals aren't female

Doesn't follow. Psychoanalysis is also entirely devoid of predictive power, btw.

I agree that your inane attempt at rephrasing that paper's argument doesn't follow.
Nobody said "psychological and social causes may lead to a literally female brain." The argument is they don't have a "female brain" to begin with and that those brain studies aren't proving what you think they're proving.

No, actually, the entire issue of essentialism appears to be entirely sidestepped. I'll read the paper if you want but given the quote they just ignore the issue of correspondence with natal females and rephrase it as

> associations between brain structure and transgender identity

rather than association between brain structure and gender identity. It's a sophistry. You're an idiot.

>It's a sophistry. You're an idiot.
So the PhD holding John Hopkins University researchers are just being dumb sophists and a guy who convinced himself he's a woman posting on an anime website is better qualified to interpret these brain imaging studies?
Hmm...

Not at all, I'm sure they're very intelligent sophists

IMO transsexuals are just like that Russian eunuch sect, the Skoptsy. They are SJWs who feel so guilty for being white males they go all the way and cut off their balls in an act of virtue signaling. Or else, they are weeb NEETs who lost the ability to distinguish between their depraved Chinese cartoons and reality and think they can be animu girls. Either way, they are crazy people who shouldn't be taken seriously.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy

>my uncle
>Named "jeremy" for the majority of his life
>now he is called "jenny"

I did NOT send him a Christmas card this year.

The transsexual, the boy who wants to be a girl, can never attain unto the feminine in itself. His rejection of masculinity in favor of femininity creates in him an exaggerated state of femininity-not-masculinity, wholly different from the feminine without qualification. See .

> me, each time I remember ''trans people" exist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0w5HuIfYDc

Alright, I read it. It's true that longitudinal studies are needed and that current sample sizes are too small. It's also true that effective sample sizes would need to be "prohibitively large". It's also true that gender theory is an impenetrable quagmire of bullshit that makes formulating substantive testable hypotheses basically impossible.

That's why I argue that gender theory is bullshit, that physical dysphoria is the only criteria that needs to be tested, and that longitudinal studies should be done on the impending population of concentration camp residents. It's already the case that transgender people are going to be rounded up and butchered fairly soon, and this provides a prime opportunity for longitudinal study; just butcher them all at the same age after doing all the relevant testing, duh.

Substantial portions of the argument, however, are effectively semantics of preference, folk knowledge, etc. The article is a hodgepodge of sound observation and unsound conclusion mixed with personal prejudice.

>answer practical questions
What practical questions you mental imbecile? How to function in society? How to not flay and invert your penis?

Thw only people masturbating are the sexual degenerates cutting off their own dicks

I already do view women as castrated men with breast implants.

There are actually quite a few black and minority trannies. Also Thai ladyboys, so that's just silly to assume its white guilt

How to stop being transsexual

The more I think about it the more this worldview makes sense. What are women but the failure to be a man? They try to claim otherwise, but every feature of a woman, even on the level of sexual organs, is just a severe downgrade of the man. And even despite their differences, women are in no position to claim to be a gender in themselves. It may be difficult for a man to live up to a male identity, but at least the male identity is consistent. There is no consistent female identity; they really are just castrated men with breast implants and a mental illness (femininity).

First, Read all the redpill literature you can get your hands on, I'm talking Evola, Junger, Esoteric Hitlerists like Serrano, David Icke, Varg, illuminati, flat earth YouTube, you gotta cop that shit and do it now. Second start working out and get swole engage in healthy male bonding and vigorous outdoor activities. Third, you gotta accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, repenting from all previously committed sins and preferably visiting an Exorcist who can exorcise the whole transgender ghost squad outta you.

I've done all that, albeit not in that order. I've borrowed the strength of eagles and seen beyond the veil, I've repented and accepted Christ, I was once physically fit enough to run an eight minute mile forever and to kick people hard enough to break their bones, confirmed empirically. I'm still trans.

2 wave feminists were beast mode, i can't help but respect someone like Dworkin or Germaine Greer, because they took it seriously, nobody takes anything seriously nowadays.

>It's already the case that transgender people are going to be rounded up and butchered fairly soon
Sure bro